Page 7147 of 7512 [ 120185 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7144, 7145, 7146, 7147, 7148, 7149, 7150 ... 7512  Next

cecilfienkelstien
Veteran
Veteran

03 Dec 2021, 9:15 am

Campus again today

Edna3362
Veteran
Veteran

04 Dec 2021, 8:26 am

Currently having two tinnitus sounds on my left ear.

One is the constant high pitch and nearly deafening tone in silence, probably from my head.
The other one, temporarily, a rumbling hum due to the pressure on my ear by sneezing too much.

I do not mind either sounds.
Except at the sensation of the pressure in my ear. I don't mind the chronic sounds, but the subtle shaking and pressure is distracting and is more annoying.

Lose more time here - Updates at least once a week.

Kerch
Veteran
Veteran

04 Dec 2021, 4:09 pm

I need to get serious. Tomorrow I WILL do the things I need to do, no matter how awful it is and how much of my desperately needed free time it will consume. I could use more discipline.

There's just so many things I want to do and I don't have the time for most of it.

traven
Veteran
Veteran

05 Dec 2021, 2:33 am

So many sporting a diagnose with all their faculties *coughcough*, but you can't be diagnoed if you are not impaired?
Does paying for diagn helps getting the damn thing? i can't even get the passport going, it's like having to go to Bethelehem to get counted- getting the birthcert from your birthplace in person, com'on.
&& then the city of tech gives the worst paper ever, you woundn't dare handing that and pretending its a legal paper, but people get payed for that bollocks, as long as lowlifes gets a accountable-free worksituation, what's you gonna do, eeh?

In other news, you're totally incapable, but you take a lawyer?

cecilfienkelstien
Veteran
Veteran

05 Dec 2021, 9:47 am

Seeing my family was amazing yesterday.

cecilfienkelstien
Veteran
Veteran

05 Dec 2021, 9:49 am

Lots to do today again

cecilfienkelstien
Veteran
Veteran

07 Dec 2021, 9:08 am

Lots to do.

cecilfienkelstien
Veteran
Veteran

07 Dec 2021, 11:14 am

My to do list is long.

xxZeromancerlovexx
Veteran
Veteran

07 Dec 2021, 12:45 pm

I cut my hair shorter. It’s so fluffy.

-Down, The Birthday Massacre

cecilfienkelstien
Veteran
Veteran

07 Dec 2021, 1:20 pm

I am going to campus soon. Last day of classes tomorrow.

Dillogic
Veteran
Veteran

08 Dec 2021, 7:00 am

I have tinnitus too, in both ears, and hearing loss in my right ear from the same cause (acoustic trauma). Just the usual high pitched buzz from screaming cochlear hairs. Right ear quite loud and left ear mildish. You can sometimes forget about it, blank it out. Harder at night, but a fan helps. I get some of that fluttering too in my right ear, which is probably some type of myoclonus; might be connected to the same cause. Eardrums were inflamed but not broken. Had vertigo for a week, which is a little rarer from acoustic trauma; I still have balance issues if I perform a specific test due to vestibular dysfunction in the right ear (I'll tip over to the side). Going on...20 years now. It's one of those forever things.

cecilfienkelstien
Veteran
Veteran

08 Dec 2021, 9:26 am

Lots to do

Dillogic
Veteran
Veteran

08 Dec 2021, 9:58 pm

I don't kneel to anyone and I never will. I don't want anyone to kneel to me. I don't bow to anyone either, which caused issues with martial arts, but it was respected when I explained why. It's out of respect for all, not disrespect. No one is above anyone in the end.

cecilfienkelstien
Veteran
Veteran

09 Dec 2021, 9:17 am

Sandwich time!

Dillogic
Veteran
Veteran

10 Dec 2021, 3:35 am

I'm not a fan of larger battery powered tools. It's good that you don't need to go out and get fuel (if that's all you need to get in an outing), but that's generally the only advantage. The batteries don't last that long for rugged work (which means I need more batteries). The power is iffy at best. They're quieter, which might be beneficial for some. I guess they're fine for lighter work, but I'm underwhelmed. Takes about 3 times as long to do a similar amount of work for me, which is alright if you have some free time (which I do).

I've been playing around with Tantojutsu. Some of it's not that bad. Sorta overly complex when it comes to strikes (traditional Western military fighting knife strikes are more practical in many ways), but the footwork and distance closing are very good. The latter would have been very important back then for them, as they'd obviously need to get within Waki and Tachi/Kat distance very quickly otherwise they lose bad.

My mother's doctor also recommended I get the COVID-19 vaccine when I was talking to her as I had to make a call, lol. I appreciate the care.

cecilfienkelstien
Veteran
Veteran

10 Dec 2021, 9:47 am

Lots to do again