Page 7207 of 7515 [ 120225 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7204, 7205, 7206, 7207, 7208, 7209, 7210 ... 7515  Next

Edna3362
Veteran
Veteran

19 May 2022, 8:42 am

Adding "trying avocado fruit for the first time" on my birthday list.

Lose more time here - Updates at least once a week.

cecilfienkelstien
Veteran
Veteran

19 May 2022, 8:47 am

AnonymousAnonymous wrote:
My NT sister's birthday is coming up and I have already purchased two presents for her.

Nice! I hope your sister has a great birthday.

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

19 May 2022, 6:46 pm

cecilfienkelstien wrote:
AnonymousAnonymous wrote:
My NT sister's birthday is coming up and I have already purchased two presents for her.

Nice! I hope your sister has a great birthday.

She will be 35 years old on May 27th.

IsabellaLinton
Veteran
Veteran

19 May 2022, 7:04 pm

I swear I'm cursed.

HeroOfHyrule
Veteran
Veteran

19 May 2022, 8:01 pm

I wish I was on testosterone...

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

20 May 2022, 2:39 am

HeroOfHyrule wrote:
I wish I was on testosterone...

a mixed blessing, i tried it and it made me horny, hot and bothered, sweat somewhat more, BO increased notably, but my body fat dropped off like it melted, muscle tone returned. doc told me to lay off of it as he was concerned my heart couldn't take it. i have found in its place, a selection of nutritional supplements that do much the same thing. :idea:

Dillogic
Veteran
Veteran

20 May 2022, 7:28 am

Guess I have naturally high testosterone, albeit I'm lacking a couple of those things. I don't think the chronic fight or flight will increase muscle mass easily, even if it'd burn off fat. IIRC, cortisol takes over testosterone during fight or flight. Both would explain things. Not worth it, well, the chronic fight or flight won't be.

Unrelated and my random, I read an interesting case where someone took Baclofen and they felt like their leg didn't exist. It wasn't part of them. GABAB agonist there. It ceased when medication was stopped. Delusions can happen with such. Just interesting to me as I don't feel like I exist, but others sometimes feel like it's just a limb. I need to research this one more. I have Baclofen around here for the trigeminal neuralgia, but it doesn't seem to do anything "mentally" for me, just help with said condition.

cecilfienkelstien
Veteran
Veteran

20 May 2022, 8:34 am

Very warm here.

Radish
Veteran
Veteran

20 May 2022, 12:32 pm

Radishes owe their sharp flavor to the various chemical compounds produced by the plants, including glucosinolate, myrosinase, and isothiocyanate.

HeroOfHyrule
Veteran
Veteran

20 May 2022, 8:18 pm

My work partner and my aunt gave me cards they made out of the labels, to help me remember which order to do the bins in. Very smart idea.

Dillogic
Veteran
Veteran

21 May 2022, 7:06 am

I've finally hit close enough to "The End" from Snake Eater in facial hair aesthetics after a few months, albeit I'm lazy so I have head hair. Didn't think I'd make it to be honest (figured there'd be at least a hospital trip within the past few months).

cecilfienkelstien
Veteran
Veteran

21 May 2022, 8:38 am

HeroOfHyrule wrote:
My work partner and my aunt gave me cards they made out of the labels, to help me remember which order to do the bins in. Very smart idea.

That is so nice and a really good idea.

Edna3362
Veteran
Veteran

21 May 2022, 7:47 pm

It's really weird.

Today's my birthday.
And for the first time, I'm planning to pass as a man for a day. :lol: I do whatever I want.

The strange thing is that...
I became more expressive and more observant with it. Without trying too hard. Might as well with less effort.

Maybe because I've been expressing feminity my whole life, and didn't get me anywhere so far except apathically floating around with it.

Ah, I dunno.
Let's see how this day goes. :o

Or maybe it's just the binder. And it's giving me sensory accommodation with bodily pressure.

cecilfienkelstien
Veteran
Veteran

22 May 2022, 8:49 am

Edna3362 wrote:
It's really weird.

Today's my birthday.
And for the first time, I'm planning to pass as a man for a day. :lol: I do whatever I want.

I became more expressive and more observant with it. Without trying too hard. Might as well with less effort.

Maybe because I've been expressing feminity my whole life, and didn't get me anywhere so far except apathically floating around with it.

Ah, I dunno.

Or maybe it's just the binder. And it's giving me sensory accommodation with bodily pressure.

Happy Birthday

cecilfienkelstien
Veteran
Veteran

22 May 2022, 9:05 am

I have to get a few groceries this morning.

Edna3362
Veteran
Veteran

22 May 2022, 9:10 am

cecilfienkelstien wrote:
Edna3362 wrote:
It's really weird.

Today's my birthday.

Ah, I dunno.

Happy Birthday

Thank you.

Well...
It's another of those weekends I-wanna-enjoy-the-day-but-I-fell-asleep day. And it's this day, out of all days. :|

Not my least eventful birthday.
Been in 2 malls, had a cake, brought ingredients to home cook meals, inquired bikes but it failed because it's Sunday...

Not necessarily that in order.

But still it was cut short. Partially my fault -- I gorged myself that much.
Partially of other factors like my sleep had been only 5 or so hours long for the past week including yesterday, and I'm at my 2nd day of a period...
Maybe I should've asked for a shot of espresso with that hot chocolate I ordered.

I missed out my solo walk time I intended to plan earlier between 6pm-8pm.
Instead, I woke up for dinner.