Page 7302 of 7512 [ 120187 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7299, 7300, 7301, 7302, 7303, 7304, 7305 ... 7512  Next

cecilfienkelstien
Veteran
Veteran

30 Nov 2022, 9:50 am

No campus today.

cecilfienkelstien
Veteran
Veteran

30 Nov 2022, 9:51 am

Lots of rain.

temp1234
Veteran
Veteran

30 Nov 2022, 11:28 am

When someone says "Don't worry, you'll be fine!" when you are having a problem, it means they don't worry and they'll be fine because they don't give a schit about what happens to you.

IsabellaLinton
Veteran
Veteran

30 Nov 2022, 12:54 pm

I’m prepping for today’s Gaslight Festival.

Get your tickets now!

IsabellaLinton
Veteran
Veteran

30 Nov 2022, 12:59 pm

^

I think I’ll play a little game and tally the number of insults and gaslights received, then divide by time spent to find a daily average.

Stay tuned.

Where_am_I
Veteran
Veteran

30 Nov 2022, 1:31 pm

^ Two tickets for me please. I'd like to throw insults and gaslight the s**t for you.

blitzkrieg
Veteran
Veteran

30 Nov 2022, 4:17 pm

I like chicken.

IsabellaLinton
Veteran
Veteran

30 Nov 2022, 7:52 pm

Where_am_I wrote:
^ Two tickets for me please. I'd like to throw insults and gaslight the s**t for you.

I took a wingman and came out relatively unscathed. Seven guilt trips in the first half hour, but the rest of the time I was heavily protected.

That’ll be £50 please.

I accept PayPal.

DeathFlowerKing
Veteran
Veteran

30 Nov 2022, 8:42 pm

If I were to create some sort of fantasy video game with heroes inspired by the Major Arcana tarot cards they would each be named after such and have one or two specific summon cards.

The Magician: Summons two spells: The Wheel of Fortune which reverses the stats of the target, and The Sun which summons a divine child riding on a horse surrounded by sunflowers as they blast the target with bright light.

The High Priestess: Summons two spells. Justice where they summon the goddess Themis who balances the target on her giant scales before slicing them with her sword, and Judgement where she summons the destructive forces of natural disasters to sweep across the land.

The Empress: Summons two spells. The Hanged Man where she summons a giant tree of life to hang the target upside down and paralize them, and The World where she summons a dancing female goddess with The Man, The Lion, The Eagle, and The Ox as her fighting companions.

The Emperor: Summons one spell where he summons Death on his pale horse and clad in black armor, armed with a sharp scythe as he cuts through the targets.

The Hierophant: Summons one spell, Temperance. Creates an angelic winged figure who heals companions and poisons targets with goblets containing a mysterious liquid.

The Lovers: Summons one spell. The Devil who appears with a burning torch weapon and aided by a male and female demon chained to his other hand on a leash.

The Chariot: Summons one spell, The Tower. Traps the target on a rising tower structure that rises from the earth before being struct by lightening and fire which sends the tower crumbling down.

Strength: Summons one spell, The Star. A divine goddess-like figure appears with a large vessel pouring a bright glittering light on targets.

The Hermit: Summons one spell, The Moon. Immediately the sky becomes darkened unnaturally and as the moon comes out from the clouds you can hear the howling and snarling of wild dogs and wolves in the background clawing at the target.

Yeah I have way too much time on my hands. :lol:

HeroOfHyrule
Veteran
Veteran

30 Nov 2022, 9:36 pm

I want to play Dead by Daylight with my friend and their friends again. Doing that the other day was really fun and they all gave me a lot of strategy tips which was nice.

cecilfienkelstien
Veteran
Veteran

01 Dec 2022, 9:16 am

Snow today.

Radish
Veteran
Veteran

01 Dec 2022, 1:24 pm

Rocking...

Where_am_I
Veteran
Veteran

02 Dec 2022, 9:09 am

IsabellaLinton wrote:
Where_am_I wrote:

I took a wingman and came out relatively unscathed. Seven guilt trips in the first half hour, but the rest of the time I was heavily protected.

That’ll be £50 please.

I accept PayPal.

Hugs to you and the amazing wingman. :)
Ready to wire the £50.

cecilfienkelstien
Veteran
Veteran

02 Dec 2022, 9:52 am

Going out with my worker today so that is good.

blitzkrieg
Veteran
Veteran

02 Dec 2022, 10:06 am

Radish wrote:
Rocking...

I like this .gif

IsabellaLinton
Veteran
Veteran

02 Dec 2022, 10:28 am

My haunted candles are now ejaculating.