Page 7103 of 7495 [ 119918 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7100, 7101, 7102, 7103, 7104, 7105, 7106 ... 7495  Next

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

01 Aug 2021, 7:05 pm

Who lives in a pineapple under the sea?

"If you stick a knife in my back 9 inches and pull it out 6 inches, there's no progress. If you pull it all the way out, that's not progress. The progress is healing the wound that the blow made... and they won't even admit the knife is there." Malcolm X
戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

Ersatz Einstein
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

01 Aug 2021, 10:34 pm

You can't hurt my feelings, but I like pain

dragonsanddemons
Veteran
Veteran

02 Aug 2021, 12:02 am

I think I’m actually going to have to trim my fingernails. Usually they break just before they get long enough to be annoying, and usually I notice when one is starting to break and can tear it to avoid it breaking too far. I’ve heard that chemotherapy can make your nails a little thicker, that’s probably why they’re stronger now.

Yet in my new wildness and freedom I almost welcome the bitterness of alienage. For although nepenthe has calmed me, I know always that I am an outsider; a stranger in this century and among those who are still men.
-H. P. Lovecraft, "The Outsider"

PBL187
Veteran
Veteran

02 Aug 2021, 2:42 am

dragonsanddemons wrote:
I think I’m actually going to have to trim my fingernails. Usually they break just before they get long enough to be annoying, and usually I notice when one is starting to break and can tear it to avoid it breaking too far. I’ve heard that chemotherapy can make your nails a little thicker, that’s probably why they’re stronger now.

Chemotherapy? Oh no I hope it wasn’t cancer, and if it was, I hope it wasn’t a bad one and that they cured it or made it safe Hugs

PBL187
Veteran
Veteran

02 Aug 2021, 2:48 am

Gotta say, I don’t really care for how when trying to scroll down the page on touchscreen phones, it keeps moving the window for each post around instead of actually scrolling the page. It’s very annoying :thumbdown:

PBL187
Veteran
Veteran

02 Aug 2021, 3:21 am

Toast

PBL187
Veteran
Veteran

02 Aug 2021, 3:43 am

AnonymousAnonymous wrote:
I had a seizure earlier today but have fully recovered.

Glad you fully recovered

cecilfienkelstien
Veteran
Veteran

02 Aug 2021, 9:17 am

Lots to do.

Edna3362
Veteran
Veteran

02 Aug 2021, 11:24 am

But I already slept for over 15 hours.
Didn't do anything tiring. Didn't ate or drank anything new.
And still feel too sleepy.

What is it now! :x Do I have to punch myself again?

Lose more time here - Updates at least once a week.

cecilfienkelstien
Veteran
Veteran

02 Aug 2021, 12:07 pm

I had a grilled cheese sandwich for lunch.

dragonsanddemons
Veteran
Veteran

02 Aug 2021, 12:10 pm

PBL187 wrote:
dragonsanddemons wrote:

Chemotherapy? Oh no I hope it wasn’t cancer, and if it was, I hope it wasn’t a bad one and that they cured it or made it safe Hugs

I had Hodgkin’s lymphoma last year, I’m in remission now. Pretty much, if you have to have cancer that requires chemotherapy, Hodgkin’s lymphoma is the best one because it’s usually readily treatable. Every time I mentioned that I had cancer, I’d tell people that I probably would have a better chance of dying if I was otherwise healthy and caught the flu.

Hugs back :)

Yet in my new wildness and freedom I almost welcome the bitterness of alienage. For although nepenthe has calmed me, I know always that I am an outsider; a stranger in this century and among those who are still men.
-H. P. Lovecraft, "The Outsider"

cecilfienkelstien
Veteran
Veteran

03 Aug 2021, 8:44 am

I am going to get a lot done today.

cecilfienkelstien
Veteran
Veteran

03 Aug 2021, 12:15 pm

The heat is intense.

PBL187
Veteran
Veteran

03 Aug 2021, 12:22 pm

dragonsanddemons wrote:
PBL187 wrote:
dragonsanddemons wrote:

I had Hodgkin’s lymphoma last year, I’m in remission now. Pretty much, if you have to have cancer that requires chemotherapy, Hodgkin’s lymphoma is the best one because it’s usually readily treatable. Every time I mentioned that I had cancer, I’d tell people that I probably would have a better chance of dying if I was otherwise healthy and caught the flu.

Hugs back :)

That’s good. I hope they cured it

PBL187
Veteran
Veteran

03 Aug 2021, 12:23 pm

Hot and spicy chicken on baps

cecilfienkelstien
Veteran
Veteran

03 Aug 2021, 1:12 pm

So much to do.