Page 2992 of 4176 [ 66815 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 2989, 2990, 2991, 2992, 2993, 2994, 2995 ... 4176  Next

IsabellaLinton
Veteran
Veteran

16 Oct 2018, 8:20 pm

LoneLoyalWolf wrote:
TW1ZTY wrote:
I believe that love is based on your actions and not what you say you feel. I also believe that blood relations do not automatically make you a real family.

Well said. Deeds indeed say more than words.

Yes for me as well.

kraftiekortie wrote:
Do you like stained glass?

Yes, I think it feels very homely somehow.

kraftiekortie wrote:
Do you believe there must be a Christian theme in stained glass?

No, not at all.

Do you have a hard time knowing what to talk about when you are with people you know? Is it worse with strangers?

My mutism is worst with people I know, when there is tension and a backstory. However, yes, it's awkward with strangers too.

same q

LoneLoyalWolf
Veteran
Veteran

16 Oct 2018, 8:26 pm

I always have something to talk about, to the point where people sometimes ask me where it comes from :lol: . With strangers, it's harder because they don't know me very well. The more times I have been around someone, the more of myself I become. From the first time, to say 5 times later, is quite the difference.

Same question.

feeli0
Veteran
Veteran

16 Oct 2018, 8:30 pm

Gosh so many questions at the moment.

Just backtracking to the religion one, good question btw, I think there is a big difference between 'religion' and spirituality. Many bad things have been done in the name of religion - really it's not what any faith should be about. Jesus said some harsh things about the religious leaders, very harsh and angry words in fact. My faith is Christian but I don't want to put other people's faith down or convert the world to my way of thinking. How do I know I'm right? I don't believe in what I believe because it makes me right and others wrong - I only believe because of the growth and positive change that my belief has made happen in me. I am also gay-ish (not heterosexual) and do not feel a conflict there and certainly don't judge others. It makes me very sad to see others use hateful language while waving their religion around like a banner. It is kind of a big deal to me and I hate getting into arguments about it, but I feel safe in this place so I'm sharing it with you guys, not to argue but to say this is part of who I am.

AQ 40
ASD-1

feeli0
Veteran
Veteran

16 Oct 2018, 8:32 pm

The strangers question... i sometimes am a lot freer and friendlier with strangers. Knowing I can walk away quickly is good. People I know starts getting awkward, and family gatherings..well I do not do well at those at all. Unless we play a game together.

AQ 40
ASD-1

IsabellaLinton
Veteran
Veteran

16 Oct 2018, 8:34 pm

feeli0 wrote:

Just backtracking to the religion one, good question btw, I think there is a big difference between 'religion' and spirituality. Many bad things have been done in the name of religion - really it's not what any faith should be about. Jesus said some harsh things about the religious leaders, very harsh and angry words in fact. My faith is Christian but I don't want to put other people's faith down or convert the world to my way of thinking. How do I know I'm right? I don't believe in what I believe because it makes me right and others wrong - I only believe because of the growth and positive change that my belief has made happen in me. I am also gay-ish (not heterosexual) and do not feel a conflict there and certainly don't judge others. It makes me very sad to see others use hateful language while waving their religion around like a banner. It is kind of a big deal to me and I hate getting into arguments about it, but I feel safe in this place so I'm sharing it with you guys, not to argue but to say this is part of who I am.

You're incredible feels, my 'spiritually gayish' friend! You'll never need to argue with me. :heart:

feeli0
Veteran
Veteran

16 Oct 2018, 8:36 pm

IsabellaLinton wrote:
feeli0 wrote:

You're incredible feels, my 'spiritually gayish' friend! You'll never need to argue with me. :heart:

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

AQ 40
ASD-1

feeli0
Veteran
Veteran

16 Oct 2018, 8:39 pm

*threadjacking*
Hey guys (gals included) - I started a thread to role play our animals - I know there are some animal lovers here - if you want to take a look and see if you want to play...

Meow!

AQ 40
ASD-1

IsabellaLinton
Veteran
Veteran

16 Oct 2018, 8:39 pm

May I be a duck?

feeli0
Veteran
Veteran

16 Oct 2018, 8:40 pm

You may be whatever you desire!

AQ 40
ASD-1

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

16 Oct 2018, 8:41 pm

A disco duck

feeli0
Veteran
Veteran

16 Oct 2018, 8:42 pm

Wolves also are very welcome...

AQ 40
ASD-1

IsabellaLinton
Veteran
Veteran

16 Oct 2018, 8:43 pm

I'll be my horse Silvergirl, too. I'm versatile!

YES WOLVES

caThar4G
Veteran
Veteran

16 Oct 2018, 8:45 pm

I almost forgot what topic this was.
Since there was no question above that I could think to answer well...
I'm kind of tired.

What relaxes you?

IsabellaLinton
Veteran
Veteran

16 Oct 2018, 8:48 pm

my dog, solitude, music, books, thunder or snow or wind storms, grey weather, open fields, heather, my pillows and my liberty.

same q

(sorry for the divergence earlier!)

feeli0
Veteran
Veteran

16 Oct 2018, 8:50 pm

Doing puzzles, playing minecraft, balancing the books

Same q

(apologies for getting off topic)

AQ 40
ASD-1

LoneLoyalWolf
Veteran
Veteran

16 Oct 2018, 8:51 pm

Hugging with my dog. Watching cute animal pictures. Rain or waterfall sounds. Going into nature and just relaxing, hearing the birds chirp.

Although I like writing, it doesn't relax me, strange enough. It can be very tense and heavy on the senses.

Good question.

Same question.