Philosophical Difficulty of NT's Impersonating Aspie's?

Page 2 of 2 [ 18 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

johnpipe108
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

04 Jan 2008, 12:01 am

Fuzzy wrote:
johnpipe108 wrote:
For those who don't respect the ASD members of this community, I'm the Apha-Aspie from Hell!

Must be a humorous post?

But it seems not.

Your eidolic ASCII ministrations will obviate deleterious and acerbic adolescent keyboard tripe from icognate itinerant philistines?

In other words, you are gonna scare away disguised trolls with words? HOW?

This leads to a philosophy question: How does one measure motive force over the internet?

[edit]

I read your other posts and deleted some of mine. I had the impression you wished to judge others, but it seems not. Sorry.
[/edit]

I do know of some examples of ostensibly NT behavior that might 'out' someone as NT, but its entirely possible it could occur in Aspies too. I dont see any evidence either way. IT has to do with self deception. Aspies are not immune to that.

No, we are not immune to that, which is why one must not go overboard, and why humor and self-respect are so important. One can "speak softly and carry a big cluestick."

In this post I tried to balance serious concerns with humor, as it's a more civil way of expressing anger.

I had a recent unsettling experience with one hostile invader, and those kind are cowards; I understand them due to having grown up what you might call a "spiritual coward", afraid to stand up for myself or others, but I've had a spiritual awakening which has changed my perspective. It took me a couple days to catch on to what was going on.

I was in a special position of sensing correctly the fraudulent identity of this one American NT impersonating two English aspies. He didn't know aspie charcteristics nearly well enough, and had no knowledge of either the topic posted or British language and social customs, and these mistakes and his overall attitude gave him completely away.

I soon remembered that he had been outed by someone else, long before I came on board. He doesn't seem to have disputed anyone here on that point.

I handled that particular situation with "words backed up by knowledge and intent," i.e. I meant what I said, like what Bellatrix said to Harry Potter about meaning what you say; knowing from past experience that I would not have to actually engage in the legal action I threatened, and I believe that person has left for good

Trying to impersonate two people at the same time is a good way to walk down the road of self-induced schizophrenia.

Ths thing about this kind of person is, they will come around if they believe no one is willing or able to do anything about them. They are easily frightened off when they realize someone is actually willing to take drastic action if necessary, as they are cowards, or they wouldn't be hiding and shooting from behind the rocks and trees.

Where they know that there is a realistic threat to their behavior, they tend not to take chances. Drastic temporal action is rarely needed for such situations.

As to the non-temporal, spiritual firewall, it is now in effect. I had to realize first that I didn't really need ancient rites, nor words spoken in the ancient tongue. I had only to Speak the Truth from the Heart.

The supermind isn't something that one person can "show" to another, just as with any "spritual experience;" it's a catch-22, one can only realized it through one's own aspiration and intution. Other people in the world already have had their own piece of this experience, I don't believe I'm the first.

The supermind is a deep area, and I've been fortunate to have been given a tiny peek at it. According to the philosophy I study, everyone will eventually have their own piece of the experience of it, as though we were all standing in line for a popular new movie.

The position of individual evolution is spontaneously determined by the intensity of aspiration, patience, clarity of reception, ability to relate, maintain communication and to react honestly to the supra-physical communication which is being constantly broadcast in the present day and age, according to the philosophy that I study.

Hope this answers some of your questions,
Your Friendly Neighborhood Kshatriya-Brahmin and Household Fixit-man,

Bom Shankar Bholenath! I do not "have a syndrome", nor do I "have a disorder," I am a "Natural Born Scholar!"

Fuzzy
Veteran
Veteran

04 Jan 2008, 2:36 am

johnpipe108 wrote:
Hope this answers some of your questions,
Your Friendly Neighborhood Kshatriya-Brahmin and Household Fixit-man,

You DO have a sense of humor!

That very much cleared up my questions as to your intent. Thank you.

I can agree, there is an internalization that lends some weight when a person is in confrontation. I certainly experienced it at a former job, and I agree, that aura can and will chase off a certain portion of antagonistic people, but there is a brand of bully that it doesnt work with.

Its easy to say that all bullies are cowards, but from my club experience, it seems that a certain subset has ultra confidence. Combine that with a lack of empathy and the average couragous person can get a nasty shock.

That portion of people actually need a certain amount of physical trauma before they back off, and a smaller portion of those are not adversely affected by pain or minor injury.

Actually a former victim is a good example of this. They reach a point where they feel they have nothing to lose. Fool hearty, perhaps, but it lends a certain confidence that staggers most bullies quite effectively. Perhaps similar to the awaking that you spoke of? Though I dont mean to suggest you were bullied; some things come with age.

Thanks for the though provoking comments.