Philosophical Difficulty of NT's Impersonating Aspie's?

Page 1 of 2 [ 18 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

johnpipe108
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

31 Dec 2007, 11:10 pm

I would like my fellow aspies to comment on the philosophical difficulty of an NT trying to masquerade as an aspie.

I recall reading on this board, sometime before registering as a member of this community, a response from a real community member to a fellow community poster having an issue with another poster, that there were one or more NT's masquerading as aspie's on this board, and the offender was this person.

I remember the user name from that post, and have seen it recently on the board. It was commented that the person was an NT masquerading as not one aspie, but two.

My own observations on the topic, are firstly, an NT may be able to read about what it's like to be an aspie, but they cannot feel what we feel.

This is what basically trips them up and blows their cover.

It's very simple to understand why; it's their aggressive level. Kind of like having a chip inside their forehead, which we can read with our sharpened senses.

They got extra aggressive genes from our lot, we got extra smart genes from their lot.

Quod Est Demonstrandum ...

I notice that they trip up repeatedly on things that they don't get about us, and this shows up in the type of posts or responses they make, fundamental errors, talking in ways we don't, making the mistake of bragging in a way we don't, all kinds of things.

These folks are Imposters, and I don't welcome them here. We aspie's are genetically pre-disposed toward honesty and openness, loving Truth and God and respecting Self, and we welcome anyone, NT , Aspie, and Autistic alike, who are Truthful and loving, and seeking to understand what it means to be an aspie or autistic.

We are a family here, and this is our Family Picnic. We welcome anyone to our picnic who is sincere and friendly, whomever they are.

Troublemakers, prowlers and dishonest folk in general are not invited to our picnic, and are not welcome on our turf.

Such un-truthful folk would be advised to watch your step -- you are bush leaguers, rank amatuers, and you are messin' with the Big Boys here!

We're all secretly Kshatriya-Brahmins here, just pretending to be "autistic", to lure you into a false sense of security, like the Cat, playing with the mouse ...

So beware! We are Masters of the Force, little boys, and we can see right through you here!

You'se guys don't respect our Goddesses, you've shown this in the way you'se talks about women, and them's fightin' words around here, sonny!

We respects our women folk around here, and we protects and defends them, so watch out!

We all, always, carry very sharp, double-edge swords on our person, and we're very good at cutting people's heads off ...

We Know how to curse you, and unlike Harry Potter's world, there aint' no curse-breakers for our curses!

Self-Respect and Truth have Declared WAR on Yesterday's World of Disrespect, Faslsehood and Ignorance!

You have been warned!

Obeisance to the Goddess Saraswati,

Yours in Defense of Truth,

Your Obedient Kshatriya-Brahmin,

Bom Shankar Bholenath! I do not "have a syndrome", nor do I "have a disorder," I am a "Natural Born Scholar!"

iamnotaparakeet
Veteran
Veteran

01 Jan 2008, 12:28 am

What the heck? I hope you're never a mod. Anyone who doesn't empathize or perfectly relate to this or, as you said, other aspies, you're going to curse? I have been diagnosed at Fraser in 2004 and so has my sister; do we see eye to eye? No. Do we have the same brain? No. Are we going to perfectly agree? No. Will any two people whether the are NT or AS? NO.

Furthermore: who are you to be giving out threats and warnings? Who are you to say who's invited regardless of how you qualified them? Are you an admin or a mod?

As for all this "Brahmin" stuff: I don't give a darn, why are you even bringing it up? I've stopped bringing up the Bible because nobody here really relates or shares my view; why are you trying to impose your view in a way as if we'll relate?

chinapig
Raven
Raven

01 Jan 2008, 12:32 am

Everyone should be welcome to the picnic, just as long as they respect us and don't leave litter

greenblue
Veteran
Veteran

01 Jan 2008, 12:48 am

iamnotaparakeet wrote:
As for all this "Brahmin" stuff: I don't give a darn, why are you even bringing it up? I've stopped bringing up the Bible because nobody here really relates or shares my view; why are you trying to impose your view in a way as if we'll relate?

I wouldn't say nobody.

iamnotaparakeet
Veteran
Veteran

01 Jan 2008, 12:53 am

greenblue wrote:
iamnotaparakeet wrote:

I wouldn't say nobody.

Most don't then, do you?

greenblue
Veteran
Veteran

01 Jan 2008, 1:46 am

iamnotaparakeet wrote:
greenblue wrote:
iamnotaparakeet wrote:

I wouldn't say nobody.

Most don't then, do you?

I did before, but I guess that doesn't count :P

johnpipe108
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

01 Jan 2008, 6:32 am

It's called the Philosophy, Politics and Religion Forum,

And, if you can't stand the philosophy, get out of the library. The sun is shining outside, and if you don't like the topic, you needn't stay in the library, you have our permission to go outside and play.

If you don't get the meaning of my post, it's simple.

I love my ASD brothers and sisters, and I have been missing them for sixty-three years. I've been oppressed as they have, I can hear an feel their pain, I see them pour their hearts and souls out here, and some of them are suspicious of hanging out here due to stalkers, and for those kinds of Phoney's and Peeping Toms, I'm their Worst Nightmare!

To those who are friendly and respectful toward the wonderful members of wrongplanet.net, the teenagers, young adults, mothers, fathers, sisters, brothers, of ASD, Asperger's and Autistic children, they are MY family, and I'm not going to let anyone frighten them away from their friends here anymore!

For those who don't respect the ASD members of this community, I'm the Apha-Aspie from Hell!

Aum Tat Sat

Bom Shankar Bholenath! I do not "have a syndrome", nor do I "have a disorder," I am a "Natural Born Scholar!"

Phagocyte
Veteran
Veteran

01 Jan 2008, 10:24 am

When has an NT person tried to impersonate an AS person?

Asterisp
Veteran
Veteran

01 Jan 2008, 11:06 am

Of course there are some jerks and trolls. But most would be done after a couple of days.

But to look at certain users as imposters, that is difficult to determine, since the symptoms of AS are not absolute certainties. Some users have better feeling for words, others can have a bad day. Some users are functioning on a higher level then others.

johnpipe108
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

01 Jan 2008, 5:07 pm

Asterisp wrote:
Of course there are some jerks and trolls. But most would be done after a couple of days.

But to look at certain users as imposters, that is difficult to determine, since the symptoms of AS are not absolute certainties. Some users have better feeling for words, others can have a bad day. Some users are functioning on a higher level then others.

"Judge not, lest ye be also judged"

It will not be necessary for me, or any other member, to identify any miscreants; as you have revealed, we are not in that postition; and besides, that's no fun!. 8)

Such persons will make their own way out; their own circumstances will provide the means.

Mere technology cannot protect computer boards, as we all know.

Only Divine means can provide protection from the World of Ignorance. Divine means has no physical form, it's not needed.

My fellow Shiva Kalpa Roving Systems Administrators and I provide protection for Lovers of Truth everywhere in the cosmos.

I have contacted them, and we are going to perform the appropriate Shiva Puja to erect the Divine Wall of Fire of the Supermind over wrongplanet dot net.

Once this has been performed, it will no longer be possible for any mere muggle to enter here for unloving purposes.

The user manual explaining how this operates is found here.

Yours in Truth,
Obeisance to the Goddess Saraswati,
Your Obedient Kshatriya-Brahamin,

johnpipe108
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

01 Jan 2008, 5:14 pm

Phagocyte wrote:

FYI: There have been such persons here, for purposes of stalking and voyeurism. There have been such persons operating on this board recently.

This has kept large numbers of concerned parents of autistic and asperger's children off this board. Parents are concerned their identity will be discovered and their children subjected to harassment, so they stay away from here.

Phagocyte
Veteran
Veteran

01 Jan 2008, 7:07 pm

johnpipe108 wrote:
Phagocyte wrote:

FYI: There have been such persons here, for purposes of stalking and voyeurism. There have been such persons operating on this board recently.

This has kept large numbers of concerned parents of autistic and asperger's children off this board. Parents are concerned their identity will be discovered and their children subjected to harassment, so they stay away from here.

Wow...if that's true it's really, really sick. So basically like cyber-bullying?

johnpipe108
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

01 Jan 2008, 10:05 pm

Phagocyte wrote:
johnpipe108 wrote:
Phagocyte wrote:

Wow...if that's true it's really, really sick. So basically like cyber-bullying?

Yes, just like those bullies at school, only sleazier.

johnpipe108
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

02 Jan 2008, 1:34 am

iamnotaparakeet wrote:
What the heck? I hope you're never a mod. Anyone who doesn't empathize or perfectly relate to this or, as you said, other aspies, you're going to curse? I have been diagnosed at Fraser in 2004 and so has my sister; do we see eye to eye? No. Do we have the same brain? No. Are we going to perfectly agree? No. Will any two people whether the are NT or AS? NO.

Furthermore: who are you to be giving out threats and warnings? Who are you to say who's invited regardless of how you qualified them? Are you an admin or a mod?

Please RTFM "On the Nature of Philosophical Discussion" posted here! :wink:

Fuzzy
Veteran
Veteran

02 Jan 2008, 3:04 am

johnpipe108 wrote:
For those who don't respect the ASD members of this community, I'm the Apha-Aspie from Hell!

Must be a humorous post?

But it seems not.

Your eidolic ASCII ministrations will obviate deleterious and acerbic adolescent keyboard tripe from icognate itinerant philistines?

In other words, you are gonna scare away disguised trolls with words? HOW?

This leads to a philosophy question: How does one measure motive force over the internet?

[edit]

I read your other posts and deleted some of mine. I had the impression you wished to judge others, but it seems not. Sorry.
[/edit]

I do know of some examples of ostensibly NT behavior that might 'out' someone as NT, but its entirely possible it could occur in Aspies too. I dont see any evidence either way. IT has to do with self deception. Aspies are not immune to that.

sartresue
Veteran
Veteran

02 Jan 2008, 5:26 pm

Stone of the Philosopher topic:

I am not sure a NT could impersonate an Aspie and vice versa How? Why? Unlikely at best and silly at worst. :roll:

I know I have responded to a similar topic during the first few days of my membership here.

Due to their superficial tendencies I do not think they have much of an insight. And if they did get a glimpse of the way we think, it would only stand to reason they would be either overwhelmed/disgusted by the prospect or else go into denial/negating the whole experience as humbug.

Phuture Phounder of the Philosophy Phactory

NOT a believer of Mystic Woo-Woo