Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

Serissa
Veteran
Veteran

31 Aug 2005, 9:14 pm

Hey, anyone know any good online dream dictionaries? I half-believe in it but ti's fun to look up and can provide insight sometimes even if it's not nessessarily "right." I'm currently using www.dreammoods.com but am wondering if there's anything more comprehensive out there. A google search I just did turned up nothing that was superior to dreammoods.

Oh, and as a side note, feel free to post antying here about dreams you've had and how you interpreted them; or put up a tangent thread, I just don't want to be seen as spamming and also don't have a dream in mind to get the ball rolling.

vetivert
Veteran
Veteran

01 Sep 2005, 3:18 am

i don't know about online dictionaries, serissa - most o fthe ones i've looked at are spurious, quite frankly.

as far as books are concerned, though, i can recommend tom chetwynd's "dictionary of symbols" and "dictionary for dreamers". apart from those two, there's an awful lot of guff out there.

Serissa
Veteran
Veteran

01 Sep 2005, 10:59 am

vetivert wrote:
i don't know about online dictionaries, serissa - most o fthe ones i've looked at are spurious, quite frankly.

as far as books are concerned, though, i can recommend tom chetwynd's "dictionary of symbols" and "dictionary for dreamers". apart from those two, there's an awful lot of guff out there.

Oh I don't think it's an ultimate authority by any means; it's just a fun way to kill time.