I watched this on You Tube and it worked guys!

Page 1 of 1 [ 8 posts ] 

TrueDave
Veteran
Veteran

05 Jan 2008, 1:24 am

Go look up "rules of the game" on you tube.

The kid from Married with Children and another guy go out asking out girls.
The 2nd guy is always handsome and suave.Meanwhile . .
Married Children guy actually successeded in asking for girls numbers with a dildo taped to his forehead.
You just got to see this!

So last night I stopped in Walmart and was looking for a salesgirl to be silly and nonthreatening to. I couldnt find one so I picked a woman right in front of me. I didnt stop to think Oh shes busy or whatever. I even didnt notice she had glasses which is usually a no no for me.
I approached her and started explaining what i was looking for and what department i might find it in . Rather tahn say i dont work here she started telling me.
I listened and said look i know you dont work here and I had a pretty good idea where that was , but I just wanted an excuse to talk to a very pretty girl.
Boom. I didn't even ask for her card and we hit it off. I found something to compliment on her clothes and i meant it. I was lucky she was an artist too.

The point of the video I watched was to NOT seem like you care, to be aloof. AND to be nonthreating, by being ridiculous.
Go watch the videos!

Gamester
Veteran
Veteran

05 Jan 2008, 2:25 am

random chance in a million.

Pugly
Veteran
Veteran

05 Jan 2008, 4:25 am

I think most social people really don't mind talking to strangers. In fact if you are non threatening and get them to talk about themselves they really like it. People like to talk about themselves, it's almost instinct.

It's really not that difficult, just takes a bit of practice. The hard part is finding the right tone of voice for maximum effectiveness.

I don't think seeming like you care is a big no-no though, caring about what another person is saying is very important. Being interested in them, by asking questions about what they are into and how they feel and such and such.

Also going from casual to having enough nerve to ask for a number or a date or whatever... to continue elsewhere. That's weird for me, I don't know really where to drop it in and not have it be awkward. It's difficult for me to ask anyone for their number though, men, women... anyone.

Wanting more than what I have might appear as greed.

Dracula
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

05 Jan 2008, 7:28 am

I doubt she's attracted to you. She probably only sees you as someone to shower her in compliments and gifts. Women like that sort of attention, but if you continue that, you'll never be a lover.

Basshead
Veteran
Veteran

05 Jan 2008, 9:57 am

I can't find the video.

I'm a hypochondriac. Please don't kill me.

ThePhantomN
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

06 Jan 2008, 7:29 pm

mm, Style knows what he's talking about. Nice to know you were successful in the field! The #1 obstacles most people have is just getting out there and practicing.

Keep up the good work!

Leo21k
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

06 Jan 2008, 7:50 pm

Lol, yeah there are a lot of tips out there for getting girls.

The most common one I see around is the act aloof one too.

Once you get the girl interested play hard to get, act like you are too busy for her, don't pay her too much attention, stuff like that...

Suposedly its one of the reasons girls tend to date jerks a lot.

ThePhantomN

06 Jan 2008, 10:25 pm

Leo21k wrote:
Lol, yeah there are a lot of tips out there for getting girls.

The most common one I see around is the act aloof one too.

Once you get the girl interested play hard to get, act like you are too busy for her, don't pay her too much attention, stuff like that...

Suposedly its one of the reasons girls tend to date jerks a lot.

Have you tried any of these tips for yourself?