Page 6 of 7 [ 99 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

ford_prefects_kid
Veteran
Veteran

07 Dec 2008, 9:48 pm

Veresae wrote:
Veresae wrote:
Sometime soon I'll be watching Danny Elfman's "Forbidden Zone."

I loved it. Totally funny and crazy and perverted.

Glad to hear FZ has another fan. 8) I love seeing Danny as the devil, and still listen to a lot of the tracks from it.

To add another cult to the list, Todd Browning's "Freaks" from 1932. Very creepy horror film that will never be remade because they used people that made their living as "circus freaks" as the actors. I recommend renting it, or at least checking out clips on youtube.

traveller011212
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

07 Dec 2008, 11:24 pm

"Pi " and "Freaked"

are probably the most obscure movies I have seen.

adverb
Toucan
Toucan

08 Dec 2008, 1:31 am

Begotten - must be seen to be believed. god commits suicide in the first scene, then it gets much weirder.
The Immoral Mr. Teas
David Lynch's short films
Shock Treatment - the sequel to RHPS
Song Of The South, the forbidden disney movie, which is so much better than most disney movies.

umm... Ninja Bachelor Party is probably the most obscure. it was made by the late great comedian Bill Hicks and his best friend. brilliant.

adverb
Toucan
Toucan

08 Dec 2008, 1:40 am

yee! it's on youtube now. dare ya to watch the first two minutes and not fall in love:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PIvEkh3WTjg[/youtube]

ttqs84
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

09 Dec 2008, 10:55 pm

the most obscure (and the best one) i've seen...!

xenon13
Veteran
Veteran

14 Dec 2008, 3:17 am

Faster Pussycat isn't that obscure, as John Waters himself proclaimed it to be the greatest movie of all time...

"I don't know what your point is..."
"The point is of no return and you've just reached it!".

"What could I do? I'm tied to this chair for life",
"Then you should be nailed there!"

"When you hurt someone the authorities become aroused!'

xenon13
Veteran
Veteran

14 Dec 2008, 3:21 am

Zonder wrote:
If Footmen Tire You What Will Horsemen Do by Ron Ormand about communists invading the United States and torturing Christians. I saw it when I was eight years old in a church in the south. The scene of a boy getting a bamboo stake shoved into one ear and out the other while he vomited still haunts me.

Z

That's available with Google Video! Search for it there and you will see it all. And on YouTube, you will find "The Burning Hell" though broken down into 13 pieces I think.

"Step on this picture of your Jesus... But if you don't, I will cut your head off".
"Jesus. You died for me so I'll die for you".
"You stupid fool!"
Off with his head, and it bounces down the hill.

That_Other_Guy
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

20 Dec 2008, 11:14 pm

NSFW/NMS

The Gayn!ggers from Outer Space http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... 6422516795

Riki-oh - the story of riki http://video.google.com/videosearch?q=riki-oh&emb=0#

Zonder
Veteran
Veteran

20 Dec 2008, 11:48 pm

xenon13 wrote:
Zonder wrote:
If Footmen Tire You What Will Horsemen Do by Ron Ormand about communists invading the United States and torturing Christians. I saw it when I was eight years old in a church in the south. The scene of a boy getting a bamboo stake shoved into one ear and out the other while he vomited still haunts me.

Z

That's available with Google Video! Search for it there and you will see it all. And on YouTube, you will find "The Burning Hell" though broken down into 13 pieces I think.

"Step on this picture of your Jesus... But if you don't, I will cut your head off".
"Jesus. You died for me so I'll die for you".
"You stupid fool!"
Off with his head, and it bounces down the hill.

Holy crap! The Burning Hell was the other twisted Southern Christian movie they made me watch. Seem to remember Herod being eaten alive by maggots. Ah, the memories . . .

Z