Page 1 of 1 [ 8 posts ] 

KristaMeth
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jan 2008, 4:46 pm

Having a bad day? Someone p***ing you off? Neighbor take your parking space every time you have a bunch of groceries to carry? Maybe you're just tired of your spouse leaving their dirty socks on the bedroom floor. But whatever it is, and weather you just wanna say a few words or write an entire page...

Tell me all about it ::hug::

NoNameRockBand
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jan 2008, 5:01 pm

I am soooooooo bloody depressed.
No one reason in particular really just a whole bunch of little things that have piled up on my nerves, giving me one hell of a bad day.
For instance: I had been putting off learning to drive for a while ( I have my permit) namely because My step-dad tends to yell at me.
Well anyway, today my S-D and I were going to go for a drive, and then all of a sudden he just starts in on me for all the mistakes I made the last time he tried to teach me.
What an @$$hole.
It doesn't matter how long ago it was that I made the mistake, or how minor it was. He'll bring it up as if it were yesterday. And this guy is supposed to be my role model? I'd rather die than be just like him.

@_@ I think I'm persecuting myself.

AFC who likes KFC

KristaMeth
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jan 2008, 5:07 pm

NoNameRockBand wrote:
I am soooooooo bloody depressed.
No one reason in particular really just a whole bunch of little things that have piled up on my nerves, giving me one hell of a bad day.
For instance: I had been putting off learning to drive for a while ( I have my permit) namely because My step-dad tends to yell at me.
Well anyway, today my S-D and I were going to go for a drive, and then all of a sudden he just starts in on me for all the mistakes I made the last time he tried to teach me.
What an @$$hole.
It doesn't matter how long ago it was that I made the mistake, or how minor it was. He'll bring it up as if it were yesterday. And this guy is supposed to be my role model? I'd rather die than be just like him.

I feel for you. I put off getting my permit forever because my dad always seemed too busy (drinking [but he's a happy drunk!]) to teach me. Just figured it was useless. When I met my fiance I was so happy that I finally had someone to teach me to drive. So happy that I drove around before I got my permit, ended up getting pulled over, and lost my would-be license for a year -.-

Good luck... maybe just think about driving lessons?

richardbenson
Xfractor Card #351
Xfractor Card #351

12 Jan 2008, 6:55 pm

im complaining about my b***h ass internet provider. motherf***ers are always disrupting my internet when im talkin' to my sweetheart! they interuppted a very sexy conversation i was having with hers, and now she is not online!

KristaMeth
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jan 2008, 7:20 pm

I want to complain about my fiance's little brother who lives with us.

He's slowly weaseling his way into us paying for about half of his cigarettes. It started with us giving him a couple here and there. Then he started taking a few here and there on his own. Now he smokes our cigarettes when he's home and only rolls his own when he goes out or to work. I feel like he's smoking just as many of my cigarettes as I am. He doesn't know where his boundaries are. He's 17 years old and the manager at McDonalds. He's more than capable of buying his own cigarettes and even buying some of his own food (which he seemingly refuses to do). Kid needs to learn some respect, money doesn't grow on trees -.-

s**t man, I've got a kid to put my money in to. I don't need another one.

Soon
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jan 2008, 7:57 pm

I need help to get help, and I cant get help caues I don't have help. What do I have to do to make people F@#$@!% listen to me! I was thinking I would admit my self to the local hospital. They would say whats wrong and then some one would say O we will help you get help. But I don't want to have to go that path.

iamnotaparakeet
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jan 2008, 8:26 pm

My stepdad makes too much money for me to be considered for financial aide, but he's unwilling to help. Not only that but he wont allow me to get a driver's license and he being the only transportation isn't helping much. Some days he leaves early and says I missed the bus. If I ever find myself in an argument and don't admit to being wrong he usually throws me out of the house until he's satisfied that I have learned a lesson. Living with Gary is a nightmare!

Soon
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jan 2008, 8:29 pm

iamnotaparakeet wrote:
My stepdad makes too much money for me to be considered for financial aide, but he's unwilling to help. Not only that but he wont allow me to get a driver's license and he being the only transportation isn't helping much. Some days he leaves early and says I missed the bus. If I ever find myself in an argument and don't admit to being wrong he usually throws me out of the house until he's satisfied that I have learned a lesson. Living with Gary is a nightmare!

Wow sounds abusive, the control stuff, do you see a therapist. tell them about it!