Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 

Soon
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jan 2008, 7:21 pm

How do I post a picture if the pic is in my hotmail? then I open it up it goes to the Microsoft office picture manager thats where i think i can srink it?

And how do i get it to be my avantar :?:

Sorry spelling is realy bad.

pakled
Veteran
Veteran

13 Jan 2008, 12:16 am

I'd like to know myself. As I do 3d art for fun, I literally have to repost the picture, then plug a link into my gallery (which lets me upload from my hard drive, how whack is that?..;) and send it here.
Inquiring minds want to know..;)

tmad40blue
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

13 Jan 2008, 10:38 am

SeaBright
Veteran
Veteran

13 Jan 2008, 1:05 pm

You have to have an image on the web. Cut and copy it's img tag and either post it in the mesage or click the photo link above and post the img tag (sentence of location) in the popup box. Then click 'preview' to see if it took.
Photobucket is a free service that you can upload photos from you photo file in your documents folder (or anywhere on your computer where've you've saved them, really) to the service.

Below the photos, once you've saved them to the photobucket service, is a series of sentences you can select in blue and then 'cntrl C" (saving the sentence to cyberwherever until you paste by "hold 'CTRL V'

Im not very astute but that is how I do it.
It's all just so very laborous.
photobucket.com free service.

"I'm sorry Katya, my dear, but where we come from, your what's known as a pet; a not quite human novelty. It's why we brought you.... It's nothing to be ashamed of, my dear, but here you are and here you'll sit."

richardbenson
Xfractor Card #351
Xfractor Card #351

13 Jan 2008, 2:45 pm

photobucket will probably be the best for you to use, however there a little uptight and will delete your picture if they think its inappropriate. case in point i had a picture of my finger with spit on it and they deleted it. there was nothing sexual about it, it was just a finger with spit on it and i logged in one day and bam it was deleted :x

i think imageshack sucks, i still cant figure out how to work it