Page 4 of 4 [ 54 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

EvilKimEvil
Veteran
Veteran

18 Jan 2008, 7:38 pm

I would love to marry a hot Russian girl if same-sex marriage were legal. Of course, she'd have to be someone I could live with, which means that she'd have to love snakes and all kinds of obscure punk rock. And she'd have to teach me Russian. I've always wanted to learn to speak Russian.

pakled
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jan 2008, 12:42 am

actually, get 2 real dolls, then you can drive to work in the carpool lane...;)

I've heard Russian is very hard; it's a language not of rules, but exceptions...

ProudAspie
Toucan
Toucan

17 May 2011, 9:10 pm

richardbenson wrote:
alright whos thought about marrying a girl from russia in excahnge for citizenship? i have, and its exatley what im gonna do if im not dating by the time im 30. of course i'll only do it if it is the last option. actually i think this is a great idea for the aspergers sufferers, what do you think?

Don't do it will end in tears!

Erisad
Veteran
Veteran

17 May 2011, 9:45 pm

Um...I always found the mail order brides thing to be very shady and what will stop the girl from leaving you after she has her citizenship?

nick007
Veteran
Veteran

Location: was Louisiana but now Vermont in the police state called USA

17 May 2011, 10:31 pm

If I had the money & skills to travel rite now; I would totally do the mail-order bride thing. I think what what makes or breaks a relationship is the effort both people put into making it work. The dating scene is impossible for me

"Hear all, trust nothing"
~Ferengi Rule Of Acquisition #190
https://memory-alpha.fandom.com/wiki/Ru ... cquisition

hyperlexian
Veteran
Veteran

18 May 2011, 9:36 pm

richardbenson wrote:
alright whos thought about marrying a girl from russia in excahnge for citizenship? i have, and its exatley what im gonna do if im not dating by the time im 30. of course i'll only do it if it is the last option. actually i think this is a great idea for the aspergers sufferers, what do you think?

this OP was over 3 years ago. you're 30 years old now, richardbenson. did you decide to go ahead with this?