Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

snake321
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jan 2008, 10:10 pm

Hey, I was thinking it would be cool as hell if tenchu and metal gear crossed. At the end of tenchu: wrath of heaven, you can open an alternative reality stage where rikimaru steps through a portal into the modern world and has to track down Dr. CEO.

I'd work that into it, Dr. CEO works for a Fox Hound joint unit, which also accepts members from yakuza by the way. I'm working out the storyline..... But theyr working on developing a cutting edge, magic-tech weapon, which will give them the capability to take over the world but the bosses would be:

from MG:
Fat Man
Sniper Wolf
The Fury
revolver Ocelot (younger years, he regains his youth through the time portal)
from tenchu:
Kagura
Jennai Bros. (collectively)
Goo
Onikage

final bosses:
Magic-Tech metal gear
Big Boss/ Meioh (they cross genes).

I think this would rock actually, because it can go on two players, but each player would have totally different weapons and tactics, different advantages and disadvantages.... Rather you play rikimaru or snake, you'll be following the same story line, just from different perspectives. I know some people would say this is a bad idea because rikimaru is a ninja from an earlier time period, but it's not like there have never been ninjas in any other metal gear games, lets be honest here. And Rikimaru has crossed into the portal to enter into modern day in his alternate storyline.

woodsman25
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

14 Jan 2008, 10:57 pm

Naw, the real ultimate stealth game is flying F-117's into the heart of the then most defended city on Earth (Baghdad) and doing the mission without loosing a single stealth aircraft!

Anubis
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jan 2008, 3:28 am

Very good. Lots of original sub-bosses as well, and plenty of RPG-style upgrades.