Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

Ana54
Veteran
Veteran

17 Jan 2008, 5:06 am

Have you ever visited NYC, lived in it, or just liked it? I've never been there but I was obsessed with it when I was 10. I wanted to live there and dreamed of going there. We all love stimulation! I wrote these fictional stories about this group of kids that lived in NYC and their adventures. I called the series New York Times. The main character, the leader of the group, was a 10-year-old girl named Charity who had 9 to 13 or 14 siblings and lived in the Lower East village in an apartment with all of them and her parents. I loved writing those stories; I wished I was Charity and had that family and those friends and that life! I always wrote thsoe stories in my journal in grade 5, and my teacher loved them; she ranted and raved about my writing to all the other teachers!

Lightning88
Veteran
Veteran

17 Jan 2008, 6:04 am

Sounds like they were good stories! :)

Unfortunately, I've never been to NYC. One of my friends got to go last year and she just loved it! And my mom may be going there later this year for a business trip. However, I wouldn't get to go.

Ana54
Veteran
Veteran

17 Jan 2008, 6:33 am

I was looking forward to going up in the World Trade Center but then it blew up. :(

I felt bored with and embarrassed about living in Montreal!

UncleBeer
Veteran
Veteran

17 Jan 2008, 7:06 am

Ana54 wrote:
I was looking forward to going up in the World Trade Center but then it blew up. :(

Mmmm . . . it was blown up. :evil:

I lived in NYC almost 10 years. Exciting, but I surely wouldn't want to grow old there.