Post a random fact about your childhood.

Page 11 of 11 [ 175 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11

AIWS
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

28 Jan 2008, 3:17 pm

I took stray or hurt and sick animals at home.
It was very difficult stay in kindergarten because I cried.
I took encyclopedia about animals from the library and drew all animals from it.

KristaMeth
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jan 2008, 7:34 pm

The first birthday I celebrated was my 18th.

SilverProteus
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jan 2008, 7:39 pm

My sister and I saved up to buy a crocodile head, only to sell it shortly after.

9CatMom
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jan 2008, 9:21 pm

I used to play with Hot Wheels cars and other toy cars. I also had a car I would ride in. I could also ride on my hobby horse forever. I was pretty athletic when I was little, but I am not at all that way now.

Mikomi
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jan 2008, 11:01 pm

I grew up on a campground my family owned until I was 8. Best time of my life was summer when I ran free all day, swam in the lake and pool and my cousin was my best friend and the only friend I needed. I developed a deep love of the outdoors.

Berserker
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jan 2008, 11:03 pm

I used to be obsessed with Pokemon.

markaudette
Veteran
Veteran

29 Jan 2008, 1:01 am

My uncle was extremely high on some really bad drugs when he and his girlfriend started argiung. She came to my house where she was to tell him she wanted to break up with him. He got extremely pissed off and flipped his lid. He grabbed a very sharp knife and blocked the door, threatening to cut her throat if she leaved without taking him back and changing her mind. But she wouldn't retract it so he got increasingly more angry until he managed to stab himself in the chest with the knife. After about 3 hours of this he started to come down from the drugs and removed the knife wobbling on his chest. The girlfriend left and I was just so damn tired from all the crap I just went to bed and woke up the next day ready put that night behind me.

Last edited by markaudette on 29 Jan 2008, 2:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

batista90
Veteran
Veteran

29 Jan 2008, 11:10 am

markaudette wrote:
My uncle was extremely high on some really bad drugs when he and his girlfriend started argiung. She came to my house where my uncle was to tell him she wanted to break up with him. He got extremely pissed off and flipped his lid. He grabbed a very sharp knife and blocked the door, threatening to cut her throat if she leaved without taking him back and changing her mind. But she wouldn't retract it so he got increasingly more angry until he managed to stab himself in the chest with the knife. After about 3 hours of this he started to come down from the drugs and removed the knife wobbling on his chest. The girlfriend left and I was just so damn tired from all the crap I just went to bed and woke up the next day ready put that night behind me.
:( im sorry

..dead..what u know about dead?
feel free to talk:)

straples-> http://www.alinssite.info/

singularitymadam
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

Location: I live in a Mad Max movie. It's not as fun as it sounds.

29 Jan 2008, 11:51 am

In 5th grade, our class did some really fun puzzles and random knowledge group projects. I was awesome at them. I remember one question was "What is the most common brand of industrial vehicle?". I used to entertain myself on car rides by reading everything, so of course I knew "MACK" trucks, because they were so huge and I was actually kind of frightened of them. I kept wondering why I was the only person in the class who noticed things like this (I wasn't diagnosed until a few months ago, and I'm 21 now).

Ana54
Veteran
Veteran

29 Jan 2008, 6:12 pm

When my mother would put a bunch of Flinstones vitamins in her hand and tell me to take one I'd sneak two because I loved the taste of them.