Page 2 of 2 [ 26 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

ProfessorX
Veteran
Veteran

08 Feb 2008, 11:02 am

There are so many but, I'll go with Dod Kalm for, in this episode no one ever finds out to what happened to that Norwegian guy, the one whom was tall and blonde where did he disappear off to?

ProfessorX

zee
Veteran
Veteran

09 Feb 2008, 6:48 am

ProfessorX wrote:
There are so many but, I'll go with Dod Kalm for, in this episode no one ever finds out to what happened to that Norwegian guy, the one whom was tall and blonde where did he disappear off to?

ProfessorX

I love that episode. Which Norwegian guy do you mean, the one who locked himself in the room with the water tanks? I thought he died.

ProfessorX
Veteran
Veteran

11 Feb 2008, 4:23 pm

ProfessorX[/quote]

I love that episode. Which Norwegian guy do you mean, the one ?

Olafsson-- the tall guy.. for, you never sawy him jump off the ship nor seem to age so, it's a puzzle to me atleast what became of him...

Reodor_Felgen
Veteran
Veteran

11 Feb 2008, 4:40 pm

Dod Kalm is a good episode, but it's somewhat hillarious if you're a norwegian! :D

Fuck. This will override the swear word filter.

zee
Veteran
Veteran

12 Feb 2008, 5:13 am

ProfessorX wrote:

I love that episode. Which Norwegian guy do you mean, the one ?

Olafsson-- the tall guy.. for, you never sawy him jump off the ship nor seem to age so, it's a puzzle to me atleast what became of him...

This is lifted from the transcript I found on this site (http://www.insidethex.co.uk/transcrp/scrp219.htm)

(In another part of the ship, Olafsson sits motionless next to blood-stained pipes, apparently killed by Trondheim. Trondheim is using his hand to drink water out of the toilet.)

I was shocked when I read all the negative reviews of this episode by people who said it didn't make sense. It made perfect sense, if they had bothered to stop and think about free radicals, radiation, and Scully's magnet theory!

SirJoseph
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

12 Feb 2008, 10:56 pm

i like the one where mulder and scully pretend to be married and he tells her to get in the kitchen and make him a sandwich hahaha

Georgy
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

05 Nov 2011, 10:19 am

AHHHH THERE ARE SO MANY.

7x17 'all things'
The Anasazi/Paper Clip storyline was fantastic; also Tunguska/Terma
Everything from Elegy through Redux II was flawless--most adroitly executed arc in television history
War of the Coprophages
ALL THE EPISODES
BASICALLY

Icheb
Veteran
Veteran

05 Nov 2011, 2:21 pm

I'm very fond of "The Amazing Maleeni", in which a stage magician loses his head after turning it 360°. It's almost a self-parody, and has an intriguing twist at the end.

A similarly clever episode is "Field Trip", in which Mulder and Scully fall afoul of a new breed of hallucinogenic mushrooms.

Also "The End" and "The Beginning", the first two episodes featuring the telepathic, part-alien boy Gibson Praise.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

06 Nov 2011, 1:36 am

The episode of the Cigarette Smoking man's past, where it's revealed he was the assassin of both JFK and MLK, and that he even fixes the Superbowl.

-Bill, otherwise known as Kraichgauer

neerdowell
Toucan
Toucan

06 Nov 2011, 6:19 am

I love the series but my favorite episode is probably Tooms.
http://xfiles.wearehere.net/episodes/1x20.htm

There are so many great episodes it is hard to pick one specific episode though.