Page 3 of 3 [ 36 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

lotusblossom
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jan 2008, 7:33 pm

have you considered Dollfie- they have fantastic vampire ones in australia. You buy the bits seperately and paint the faces and you can make nice films with them- google them and look on you tube. They are very moreish :D

SilverProteus
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jan 2008, 7:35 pm

I'm the boring and antiquated type, I guess...

I collect coins. 8)

Berserker
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jan 2008, 7:41 pm

lotusblossom wrote:
have you considered Dollfie- they have fantastic vampire ones in australia. You buy the bits seperately and paint the faces and you can make nice films with them- google them and look on you tube. They are very moreish :D

Don't have that here either. =/

SamuraiSaxen
Veteran
Veteran

29 Jan 2008, 5:34 pm

I collect manga volumes (Rurouni Kenshin, Yu Yu Hakusho, Dragon Quest, Blade of the Immortal, . . .). My sister collects something more classic: keychains.

lotusblossom
Veteran
Veteran

29 Jan 2008, 6:00 pm

you need to join an online aution such as ebay or yahoo as then you can buy things from anywhere in the world. I buy dollfie bits from china and centaurs from america. You can get all sorts on there and there is loads of warhammer! just keep a watch on the postage as its variable

Berserker
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jan 2008, 7:15 pm

lotusblossom wrote:
you need to join an online aution such as ebay or yahoo as then you can buy things from anywhere in the world. I buy dollfie bits from china and centaurs from america. You can get all sorts on there and there is loads of warhammer! just keep a watch on the postage as its variable

Can't use online stores...