Page 1 of 5 [ 75 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

snake321
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jan 2008, 5:13 pm

DevilInPgh wrote:
Thank you Mc_Jeff for the next hit on our countdown. It's not necessary to post Jewish or Israeli songs, just to post A song. We're trying to chase the trolls out, right? Our next hit on the Top 40 Countdown is brought to you by the hippest Chasid this side of Crown Heights. From Matisyahu, it's "Jerusalem"...

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5dorvuCpNug[/youtube]

In the ancient days, we will return with no delay
Picking up the bounty and the spoils on our way
We’ve been traveling from state to state
And them don’t understand what they say
3,000 years with no place to be
And they want me to give up my milk and honey
Don’t you see, it’s not about the land or the sea
Not the country but the dwelling of His Majesty

[Chorus]
Jerusalem, if I forget you,
fire not gonna come from me tongue.
Jerusalem, if I forget you,
let my right hand forget what it’s supposed to do.

Rebuild the temple and the crown of glory
Years gone by, about sixty
Burned in the oven in this century
And the gas tried to choke, but it couldn’t choke me
I will not lie down, I will not fall asleep
and I'm come overseas, yes they’re trying to be free
Erase the demons out of our memory
Change your name and your identity
Afraid of the truth and our dark history
Why is everybody always chasing we
Cut off the roots of your family tree
Don't you know that's not the way to be

[chorus]

Caught up in these ways, and the worlds gone craze
Don’t you know it’s just a phase
Case of the Simon says
If I forget the truth then my words won’t penetrate
Babylon burning in the place, can’t see through the haze
Chop down all of them dirty ways,
That’s the price that you pay for selling lies to the youth
No way, not ok, oh no way, not ok, ey
Ain't no one gonna break my stride
Ain't no one gonna pull me down
Oh no, I got to keep on moving
Stay alive

[chorus]

I'm tired of you calling me a troll.... Why is discussing the possibility that Israel could do something bad considered troll behavior? If I said France was up to some sort of scheme, or England, would it be considered troll material?
Theyr not virtuous just because theyr a jewish nation. Jews are just as capable of doing harm or making mistakes as anyone else are, it's not anti-semetic to think that either. PPR forum is a forum to discuss PPR, to discuss theories, possibilities, and ideas. I am not posting anything with the intent of offending anyone, in fact I have went to great lengths to show this. And I am a "troll" for espousing a view point that does not fit in with main-line society? I'm sorry but that sounds rather fascist.

snake321
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jan 2008, 5:23 pm

Governments do not always represent their people. I can disagree with the NAZIs but not be anti-German, I can disagree with Communism but not be anti russian, chinese, cuba, etc.
Even as far as the people go, I see people as individuals before I view them as part of a group. I view their individual actions, not what group they belong to. Just because I disagree with some jews does not mean I hate all jews. Just because I dislike some white males does not mean I hate all white males. Just because I dislike some blacks and hispanics does not mean I hate all of them. Just because I dislike some women does not mean I hate all women. People are individuals, and people of any color, nation, religion, or creed are still the same animal. Group affiliations does not place ANYONE above rational criticism. No matter what "clique" they belong to. Theyr all capable of the same mistakes and the same harmful actions against other human beings.

DevilInPgh
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

28 Jan 2008, 5:54 pm

I'm calling you a troll because that's exactly what you are, a racist, bigoted troll. By saying that Jews are supposed to be nebbish and say, "Yessuh massuh," you're being just as bad as people who are anti-Black, if not worse, because anyone who does not fit your "perfect" stereotype must be a conniving megalomaniac. After all, a Jew who is strong in character is hardly going to be the "excuse me, sir", nebbishy, getting-trampled-on type, but of course, if he can't be that, then he has to be meeting in a backroom somewhere looking to take over the world because, of course, a Jew can't have ambition without thinking about absolute power! Cut it with the racist crap, or get the hell off this site and join a site that'll welcome you, like Stormfront. I'll take it that they won't be too kind to anyone with "defective genetics" (their words, not mine), though.

PS: No one believes that "perfect bloodlines" crap anyways.
PPS: This may come as a shock to you, but Einstein was a Zionist. Hell, he was even offered to be the first president of Israel, but he declined, as he chose to go into retirement.
PPPS: Communists were known to be some of the most antisemitic people in the Cold-War era. Ask Natan Sharansky, who was jailed in a gulag for the simple crimes of practicing Judaism and wanting to leave the Soviet Union for Israel, much like most other Soviet Jews of the period.
PPPPS: Our next song on the countdown is something you may remember listening to as a kid from the show "Animaniacs". Here's The Brain with "King of the World":

http://pinkyandthebrain.sparkg.com/wavs ... ainsng.wav
Brain: "Howdy, you-all. Here's a little diddy I wrote. Hope you enjoy it, you-all.
I am a lab mouse, I escaped from my cage.
Never had a job, never earned minimum wage.
But you will respect me YES, when my plan is unfurled.
You will call me your leader, I'll be king of the world."

Mc_Jeff
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

28 Jan 2008, 6:52 pm

Inspired by snake and his comments about people not giving a crap about other peoples, I'm gonna post another Savatage number. This one's called "Doesn't Matter Anyway".

And if we've got any Guitar Hero fans in the house, this song would be entirely perfect for a GH song. So keep that in mind and ask Neversoft to include Doesn't Matter Anyway in Guitar Hero 4!

It don't matter what you said
In the mind of someone you are now dead
What makes it bad is they're living next door
So you need some weapons? That's what I'm here for
Since you've got us a war

AK47, Tomcat, F-11
Hardly ever used, tell me, what am I bid?
You on the back wall, this is it, last call
Better buy 'em now or you'll wish that you did
You wish that you did

I know you know
In this world you gotta pay!
It's all for sale
What's your side? You couldn't say...
NO! Doesn't matter anyway!

Claymore land mines, anti-personnel kind
Good for lining borders and they're easy to hide
Bury them in the ground only one way they're found
Another fine product we deliver with pride
Let's make a deal on the side

M-1's, ammo too, stinger missiles got a few
Better get em now while we got em in store
Good for your last stand, straight out of Afghanistan
If you never use 'em you can save' em for your next Civil War
Cos that's what they're for

I know you know
It's all for sale
What's your side? Ya couldn't say...
Hmm... doesn't matter anyway...

I know you know
It's all for sale
NO! Doesn't matter anyway
Hahahahaha...
OW!

NO! Doesn't matter anyway!
Doesn't matter anyway!
NO!
NO!
NO! (no, no)
NO!

I know you know
It's all for sale
Ah! Doesn't matter anyway!

snake321
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jan 2008, 8:39 pm

DevilInPgh wrote:
I'm calling you a troll because that's exactly what you are, a racist, bigoted troll. By saying that Jews are supposed to be nebbish and say, "Yessuh massuh," you're being just as bad as people who are anti-Black, if not worse, because anyone who does not fit your "perfect" stereotype must be a conniving megalomaniac. After all, a Jew who is strong in character is hardly going to be the "excuse me, sir", nebbishy, getting-trampled-on type, but of course, if he can't be that, then he has to be meeting in a backroom somewhere looking to take over the world because, of course, a Jew can't have ambition without thinking about absolute power! Cut it with the racist crap, or get the hell off this site and join a site that'll welcome you, like Stormfront. I'll take it that they won't be too kind to anyone with "defective genetics" (their words, not mine), though.

PS: No one believes that "perfect bloodlines" crap anyways.
PPS: This may come as a shock to you, but Einstein was a Zionist. Hell, he was even offered to be the first president of Israel, but he declined, as he chose to go into retirement.
PPPS: Communists were known to be some of the most antisemitic people in the Cold-War era. Ask Natan Sharansky, who was jailed in a gulag for the simple crimes of practicing Judaism and wanting to leave the Soviet Union for Israel, much like most other Soviet Jews of the period.
PPPPS: Our next song on the countdown is something you may remember listening to as a kid from the show "Animaniacs". Here's The Brain with "King of the World":

http://pinkyandthebrain.sparkg.com/wavs ... ainsng.wav
Brain: "Howdy, you-all. Here's a little diddy I wrote. Hope you enjoy it, you-all.
I am a lab mouse, I escaped from my cage.
Never had a job, never earned minimum wage.
But you will respect me YES, when my plan is unfurled.
You will call me your leader, I'll be king of the world."

When did I say any of those things about jews? Your putting words into my mouth here. I never spoke badly about jews, or at least not all of them. No group is completely virtuous just because theyr part of a said group, there are both good and bad people of all types, including jewish people. There is no reason jewish people can not co-exist as equals among others, but if they did have an actual jewish zion then I'd support them for it.... But zionism is not jewish. ***Specific*** people among ancient jews (not all jews, there are good jews as well, it's just that bad people who just happen to be jewish are the more powerful jewish people, and that can actually be said for any group, whites, blacks, christians, muslims, atheists,etc), actually the bloodline moreso than the religion (because they predate religions as we know them), they created religion. Christianity and Islam are off-spring religions of judaism. Religion is a control devise, that is it's intended purpose for the people at the top who initially invented it. All the major religions in fact, were based off of the mystery religion Pythagorus gave these people (yeah it was handed down from Egypt).

snake321
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jan 2008, 8:40 pm

Zionism is an act, that has largely been subject to interpretation, it is not a people.

DevilInPgh
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

28 Jan 2008, 9:43 pm

Well, let's go back to your original post:

Quote:
Zionism is not so much about jews as it is about certain elite bloodlines coming together..... They hid the movement behind a religion so that anyone who objected, they could call them "anti-semetic". This is the New World Order. Israel owns most all of our representation and our political candidates here in the US. They also run the media, banks, religion, and hollywood. I'm not anti-semetic, there are very many great jewish people.... As I have stated before, I kinda see jews like being similar to aspies in a lot of ways (in fact Einstein was an aspie and a jew).

Let's stop here for a moment. You just admitted that you prefer shmecky, nebbish Jews who kiss the very ground you walk, but the second they begin to stand up, WHAM!! !! Furthermore, let's talk about Jewish "influence" in power. What you write has all the markings of classic Nazi thought (the Jews control everything and are the cancer of the world, so let's cut out the cancer).

Quote:
The problem is not judaism, judaism really does not have much to do with zionism (aside from it being used as a cover from criticism of their agenda, which is why they pushed the gears for 2 world wars to lead to the establishment of Israel).

And here we go again, the Jews are responsible for all the world's wars. Pray tell, was it a Jew who shot Archduke Franz Ferdinand or set up the entangling alliance system that led to everyone in Europe to declare war on each other? Was it a Jew who enabled Hitler to rise to power? Was it a Jew who engineered the deliberate, systematic death of 6 million of his brothers? Hello, Mad Mel Gibson?

Quote:
So zionists are not necessarily jewish.... So who are they? Rockefellers, Rothschilds, Carlyles, Carnegies, Fords, all in all 13 largely inbred and very powerful psychotic wealthy elite bloodlines.

You know, you don't even make sense! Henry Ford was a major-league antisemite and proponent of the Czarist forgery known as "The Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion" (which, btw, has led directly to more deaths in the past century (and continues to kill to this day) than even the Communist Manifesto (which led indirectly to many deaths, but that's another story for another time)). And where are the Carnegies today? I don't see the Rothschilds running CitiBank or JP Morgan Chase. That should be enough alone to discredit THAT claim.

BTW, why am I even talking to a nudnik like you? Is it because the mods haven't kicked your ass to the curb yet? I saw in another thread how the mods have not only tolerated the likes of you, but have actively ENCOURAGED it! In case a mod is reading this, that's right, this is a challenge. Are you going to step up and rein this board in?

As far as I'm concerned, Snake, I've made my point and won't continue to regurgitate it in this thread.

Oh, and lest I forget, our Top 40 Countdown continues with the big club hit of the past year, Lee Fishman's version of the Mordechai Ben-David classic, "Anachnu Ma'aminim":
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3NhZV5ZDnyo[/youtube]

snake321
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jan 2008, 11:24 pm

DevilInPgh wrote:
Well, let's go back to your original post:
Quote:
Zionism is not so much about jews as it is about certain elite bloodlines coming together..... They hid the movement behind a religion so that anyone who objected, they could call them "anti-semetic". This is the New World Order. Israel owns most all of our representation and our political candidates here in the US. They also run the media, banks, religion, and hollywood. I'm not anti-semetic, there are very many great jewish people.... As I have stated before, I kinda see jews like being similar to aspies in a lot of ways (in fact Einstein was an aspie and a jew).

Let's stop here for a moment. You just admitted that you prefer shmecky, nebbish Jews who kiss the very ground you walk, but the second they begin to stand up, WHAM!! !! Furthermore, let's talk about Jewish "influence" in power. What you write has all the markings of classic Nazi thought (the Jews control everything and are the cancer of the world, so let's cut out the cancer).

Quote:
The problem is not judaism, judaism really does not have much to do with zionism (aside from it being used as a cover from criticism of their agenda, which is why they pushed the gears for 2 world wars to lead to the establishment of Israel).

And here we go again, the Jews are responsible for all the world's wars. Pray tell, was it a Jew who shot Archduke Franz Ferdinand or set up the entangling alliance system that led to everyone in Europe to declare war on each other? Was it a Jew who enabled Hitler to rise to power? Was it a Jew who engineered the deliberate, systematic death of 6 million of his brothers? Hello, Mad Mel Gibson?

Quote:
So zionists are not necessarily jewish.... So who are they? Rockefellers, Rothschilds, Carlyles, Carnegies, Fords, all in all 13 largely inbred and very powerful psychotic wealthy elite bloodlines.

You know, you don't even make sense! Henry Ford was a major-league antisemite and proponent of the Czarist forgery known as "The Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion" (which, btw, has led directly to more deaths in the past century (and continues to kill to this day) than even the Communist Manifesto (which led indirectly to many deaths, but that's another story for another time)). And where are the Carnegies today? I don't see the Rothschilds running CitiBank or JP Morgan Chase. That should be enough alone to discredit THAT claim.

BTW, why am I even talking to a nudnik like you? Is it because the mods haven't kicked your ass to the curb yet? I saw in another thread how the mods have not only tolerated the likes of you, but have actively ENCOURAGED it! In case a mod is reading this, that's right, this is a challenge. Are you going to step up and rein this board in?

As far as I'm concerned, Snake, I've made my point and won't continue to regurgitate it in this thread.

Oh, and lest I forget, our Top 40 Countdown continues with the big club hit of the past year, Lee Fishman's version of the Mordechai Ben-David classic, "Anachnu Ma'aminim":
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3NhZV5ZDnyo[/youtube]

1. I never said anything about "preferring shmecky, nebbish jews who kiss the very ground I walk on".... I merely disagree with what **some** people who happen to be jewish do. Not all jewish people. In fact, as I stated, I do not even see zionism being a jewish thing really. So all your arguing with is blind emotions.
2. Yes there were some jews likely responsible for business interests which lead to the halucaust, and yes, they sold their people out for the agenda. The halucaust was horrible, evil, but it was planned, so as to set the wheels in motion to establish Israel. I am not against Israel as a nation or as a people, but I do not trust their government. NAZIs did not represent all Germans, and the Isreali government does not represent all jewish people.
3. Religions are allegories, business plans, this is why so many of them are so similar despite minor cultural differences, and why all these revelations are now coming true. Because it was a plan. In religious books it was written in double speak and riddles so that the exoteric minded would not grasp it.
4. Yes, Henry Ford is anti-semetic, but as I said, zionism is NOT a jewish thing. Certain specific bloodlines that happen to be jewish might have contributed to it, but by no means is it a jewish phenomenon. More than anything it's rich wealthy families coming together to rule the world. That is what zionism is about.
The agenda is following a mystery religion, which all other religions were based on. So yes, the "elite bloodlines" are psychopaths, you would be wise to understand how psychopathy works. These people are highly manipulative, unempathetic, heartless, selfish, nihilistic.... They created the money system, they created religion, they created our languages, nations, cultures, hollywood, it's all part of the machine. These elites are very good at telling people what they want to hear in order to lure them along, but they are decievers and they will turn on the people. They speak with forked toungues.
It all started in ancient Egypt actually, I do not see Egyptians bitching at me calling me racist because I offered some constructive criticism upon them. Criticism is not an attack, I never attacked jewish people.

zendell
Veteran
Veteran

29 Jan 2008, 1:05 pm

Snake, I don't think dissenting from the majority viewpoint is welcome on this site. You must conform, follow those in charge, and never think outside the box or express any independent thoughts or you will be called a troll. That's what happened with some of my posts also. I understand your view on this issue. The non-thinkers who are afraid to think for themselves will call you anti-semetic even though you wrote nothing of the sort. They are doing what they think they are supposed to do which is conforming without questioning. Most people would rather be cannon fodder in the NWO's wars than distance themselves from the majority.

AlexC179
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

29 Jan 2008, 1:35 pm

Snake posts something that questions popular thinking and he is branded a troll for it? It just seems that most people here are just afraid of your conspiracy theory and would rather dismiss you as a racist or something than actually confront the issues themselves. Very pathetic as the people trolling here are definitely not the OP. He keeps trying to tell you why Zionism isn't necessarily related to Judaism or being Jewish, but you keep ignoring it and instead cling on to the false hope that he is a racist. Just pathetic.

DevilInPgh
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

29 Jan 2008, 4:15 pm

It's not "questioning popular opinion", it's hatred and tabloid thinking, pure and simple.

MissPickwickian
Veteran
Veteran

29 Jan 2008, 4:22 pm

DevilInPgh wrote:
Rebuild the temple and the crown of glory
Years gone by, about sixty
Burned in the oven in this century
And the gas tried to choke, but it couldn’t choke me
I will not lie down, I will not fall asleep
and I'm come overseas, yes they’re trying to be free
Erase the demons out of our memory
Change your name and your identity
Afraid of the truth and our dark history
Why is everybody always chasing we
Cut off the roots of your family tree
Don't you know that's not the way to be

[chorus]

Caught up in these ways, and the worlds gone craze
Don’t you know it’s just a phase
Case of the Simon says
If I forget the truth then my words won’t penetrate
Babylon burning in the place, can’t see through the haze
Chop down all of them dirty ways,
That’s the price that you pay for selling lies to the youth
No way, not ok, oh no way, not ok, ey
Stay alive

[chorus]

Brings up an excellent point, actually. So much of this is actually about Hitler. . . both sides ignore the subtleties underneath this conflict. . .getting incoherent. . .leaving. . .