Page 3 of 5 [ 75 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

snake321
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jan 2008, 12:44 pm

David Rockefeller has openly admitted to this conspiracy.

"Some people have accused me and my family of being part of a global kabal for world domination. If these are the charges, I stand guilty, and proud of it." David Rockefeller.

sartresue
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jan 2008, 12:51 pm

Hate Male topic

The dissemination of racial bigotry and other ignorant information will not be tolerated here.

Phuture Phounder of the Philosophy Phactory

NOT a believer of Mystic Woo-Woo

Mc_Jeff
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

30 Jan 2008, 1:25 pm

snake321 wrote:

"Some people have accused me and my family of being part of a global kabal for world domination. If these are the charges, I stand guilty, and proud of it." David Rockefeller.

Ever heard of sarcasm?

zendell
Veteran
Veteran

31 Jan 2008, 12:14 pm

snake321 wrote:

The White House admitted that Bush formed a secret agreement with the leaders of Canada and Mexico to merge the three countries into a North American Union, just like the European Union in Europe and the surrounding countries. They even posted a link to the white house website where I read it to confirm it. Yet that didn't stop a couple people on Fox from calling it a conspiracy theory 1 year later and implying that people who believed it were insane.

Most people are mindless morons who will believe anything their leaders tell them even if they are proven wrong.

snake321
Veteran
Veteran

31 Jan 2008, 1:11 pm

Spot on zendell. Most people are so brainwashed and so locked into their egotistical world view that even if you prove them wrong beyond a shadow of a doubt, they'll still refuse to believe. That is why they are called sheep.... In religious terminology they call themselves "the lamb of god", a lamb is a sheep.
And it's because people already have it built into their brains BEFORE looking at facts objectively, that theyr so damn cosmically special that nothing historically bad could ever happen to them. That somehow they take precedence in the universal order of things over all the other people in history who thought the same exact thing. This has happened in China, Russia, Germany, Iraq, Iran, Cuba, and somehow people are determined to think they are the teacher's pet in the cosmic order. It's f*****g ludicrous.

10 steps to fascism:
http://www.guardian.co.uk/usa/story/0,,2064157,00.html

snake321
Veteran
Veteran

31 Jan 2008, 1:15 pm

But lets appease the ney-sayers, the sheep here, yeah your all right, YOUR ignorance and group think and refusal to acknowledge your behavior is the right ignorance, because it's YOUR ignorance, YOUR irresponsibility, and we "crazy" people who actually LEARN from history are a bunch of weirdo's and nut-cases. I mean f**k facts, we can't be right because the majority believes this can never happen, and the majority has ALWAYS been right, throughout history :roll:

Mc_Jeff
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

31 Jan 2008, 5:14 pm

See, in the world of the conspiracy theorists, a road - albiet a big one - is the same thing as combining three nations into one.

ASPER
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

02 Feb 2008, 3:40 pm

zionists could easily considered the worst threat to humanity.
their actions show it.
now, you chose to mix it up with judaism and call it anti semitic, go ahead. they will still be #1 threat to this world.

those that have found their positions in this fight need no clarification to what's what when it comes to the zionism problem.
its's not a waste of time informing the uninformed thought.

ddrapayo
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

02 Feb 2008, 4:18 pm

The fact is, the Jews have as much right to Israel as the Palastenians. I don't agree with the way the Jews are acting, but I don't agree with the Arabs either.

Delirium
Veteran
Veteran

02 Feb 2008, 4:29 pm

snake and ASPER, could you please take this s**t over to Infowars or Rense.com? This stuff is bordering on anti-Semitic. This isn't Stormfront.

snake321
Veteran
Veteran

02 Feb 2008, 10:39 pm

Well anything that questions the actions of anyone who happens to be a minority is considered discrimination in today's overly PC society. Jews, women, ethnics, they are just as human as any white christian male majority. So if white christian male majorities can f**k up, so can they. That's not "racist" to say that, it's just not the PC thing of putting people on a pedestal beyond equal questioning. PC is chock full of double standards and reverse discrimination, while this is held as "progressive", it's not, it's just being ignorant of facts that might hit an emotional string with some people. Being offended by something does not make it less true. Truth is reverse discrimination is still discrimination.
Besides, ultimately this really isn't so much a jewish thing.... There might be some jews involved, but I'm not gonna condemn an entire race or people because of what a few of their members do though. People did that with arabs after 9/11 "oh lets just blame everyone who is arabic", it's bull and I have often put those idiots in their place.... You do not judge an entire group of people because of what a few of their members might do. I mean what if all white christians where condemned because of Eric Rudolph? At the same time I'm not gonna put them on a pedestal to saying that theyr always right JUST BECAUSE theyr a minority. I'll look at the situation without bias and I'll determine where the facts are.

Mc_Jeff
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

02 Feb 2008, 11:17 pm

What Snake is saying is that the Zionists are using the shield of "anti-semitism" to protect them from criticism. I don't believe Snake is anti-semitic, although he does come across that way. He considers Zionism the political mythos of the New World Order and completely unrelated to Judaism. To him, Zionism has nothing to do with Judaism.

I don't agree with him - in fact, it rather pisses me off when he claims that the "Zioluminati" instigated WWII and the Holocaust just so they could make anti-Semitism a bad thing so they could hide behind it - but I do at least bother reading what he says. He sees things a little differently. He's an aspie. We all are, we do that kind of thing. Maybe my extreme pro-Israel anti-Islam beliefs are the opposite side of the same coin.

However, as for Asper... Asper is just a Jew-hating muslim. If I was banned for linking to a post on the ummah.com forums where a muslim went into detail about how "In a proper world you should have 4 wives, 15 kids per wife, and you have better things to do than learn your kids names so just hit them whenever you think they look funny", he should've been banned 10 times over for all the garbage he's written in the past about Judaism.

He won't defend himself - I've called him out half a dozen times on this board and he always flees the topics he spouts his s**t in. His anti-jewish pro-muslim positions are so completely indefensible, and he knows it, but he doesn't care.

zendell
Veteran
Veteran

02 Feb 2008, 11:31 pm

Mc_Jeff wrote:
See, in the world of the conspiracy theorists, a road - albiet a big one - is the same thing as combining three nations into one.

It's more than a road. I think part of it includes removing the border between the US and Mexico and allowing all Mexicans to travel and move to the US just like citizens in EU countries are allowed to move to member countries. Also, I think the dollar, peso, and loonie will be replaced with the amero.

Last edited by zendell on 02 Feb 2008, 11:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mc_Jeff
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

02 Feb 2008, 11:33 pm

zendell wrote:
Mc_Jeff wrote:

It's more than a road. I think part of it includes removing the border between the US and Mexico and allowing all Mexicans to travel and move to the US just like citizens in EU countries are allowed to move to member countries. Also, I think the dollar, peso, and lunie will be replaced with the amero.

Don't think that's likely to happen. Is that document you mentioned describing this still posted on whitehouse.gov?

snake321
Veteran
Veteran

02 Feb 2008, 11:34 pm

It doesn't take a genius to see that the dollar is collapsing.

zendell
Veteran
Veteran

03 Feb 2008, 2:01 pm

Mc_Jeff wrote:
zendell wrote:
Mc_Jeff wrote:

It's more than a road. I think part of it includes removing the border between the US and Mexico and allowing all Mexicans to travel and move to the US just like citizens in EU countries are allowed to move to member countries. Also, I think the dollar, peso, and lunie will be replaced with the amero.

Don't think that's likely to happen. Is that document you mentioned describing this still posted on whitehouse.gov?

I think they removed it. They posted a link to it after they were accused of meeting in secret but now that they dodged that allegation, it looks like they removed it.

This is closest thing I could find about it on the White House website.
http://www.whitehouse.gov/news/releases ... 323-1.html

Here's the original story about the North American Union reported on CNN:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H65f3q_Lm9U[/youtube]

Senator Ron Paul talks about the North American Union reported on CNN including a 12 lane international highway being planned to run from Canada to Mexico:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ccxQRaLIOM&NR=1[/youtube]