Apple Store Manager Calls Aspie A 'Freak'

Page 2 of 3 [ 34 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

EvilKimEvil
Veteran
Veteran

14 Feb 2008, 1:21 pm

KimJ wrote:
The Apple stores are rip offs. Genius bar indeed.

I agree. When I went there, I was told it would cost me $400 for a new hard drive. Fortunately, the guy I talked to was nice enough to recommend other places that would charge less than half of that.

history_of_psychiatry
Veteran
Veteran

14 Feb 2008, 2:26 pm

Neurotypicals are the real freaks.

loudmouth
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

14 Feb 2008, 4:34 pm

As if ididnt have a patholigical ditest for Fpple product from personal experience, the sobbish hipster adds and all tha Mac "community" BS before, now I have a new reason.

Soap
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

15 Feb 2008, 10:20 am

I try to put myself in the shoes of the manager here. If I had a customer like that, and instead of using AS as an excuse he used something else, I would probably be pretty impatient too. I'm in customer service and Ive come pretty close to saying things like that before ... when you're a manager you cant just pass customres off to someone else and forget about them. But, all Im saying is, I understand how the manager must have felt, and if I was his boss, I would at least give him a second chance.

I've also had a little experience with Aspies who constantly bring up the fact that they have AS at the most inoportune times. I know they cant help it, but its annoying even to me.