Page 2 of 2 [ 20 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

Brittany2907
The ultimate storm is eternally on it's
The ultimate storm is eternally on it's

02 Feb 2008, 4:31 pm

It's not so much that people stare at me...but people seem to constantly glance over and look at me. I mean, it's not like I'll be doing anything out of the ordinary. I could just be in a supermarket getting food, at the library looking at books or walking along the pavement. It does get me wondering why people look at me though...it's not like I have a missing arm, or a third eye. I really don't get why people can't just mind their own business.

ddrapayo
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

02 Feb 2008, 5:31 pm

I sometimes wonder if they really are staring at me, or if they're just looking straight ahead, which happens to be where I am. Or maybe they're just looking in my general direction, especially if I'm near a door or window.

pakled
Veteran
Veteran

02 Feb 2008, 7:25 pm

on and off. I'm around quite a few people at work, so it's sort of a game. Sometimes I'll look at women (not that look, but just an appreciate of them looking good. Some like it, some don't), sometimes I'll just 'glaze my eyes over', and see. Some women seem miffed that I don't look, I'll see them with my peripheral vision checking to see if I'm looking at them yet..;)

Most people will look at movement or noises. If you're in a crowded but silent room, and you make a noise, people will look at you no matter what...;)

For the most part, people will look at you if you look at them...;)

Shelby
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

03 Feb 2008, 2:49 am

I think we may have unusual facial expressions at times and not realise it. I think I tend to stare off, I had one man come up to me and wave his hand in front of my face! I think we don't control our expressions like NTs and that may be why people stare. Then again, maybe we're just more sensitive to being looked at than the average NT.