Post a random truth about neighbors you have/ had.

Page 2 of 2 [ 23 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

SamuraiSaxen
Veteran
Veteran

04 Feb 2008, 12:48 am

My neighbors are a couple with one daughter and two sons (all are over 18 years old). The man is a wife beater, and one of the sons was my classmate at middle school.

Irulan
Veteran
Veteran

04 Feb 2008, 5:12 am

It's what I wrote once on this forum about our STRANGE neighbors: :twisted:

When I was a child we were living with my grandparents in a village where we had three very strange neighbors - two elder people (brother and sister) and that old woman's son who was wierd - probably he was slightly mentally ret*d, taking into consideration the fact that his father was his grandfather in the same time :twisted:

They are still alive as far as I know. I used to call them the cavemen because of their odd, primitive life. They never hit upon an idea to wash their stinking bodies. They didn't have a normal floor in their house, there was a normal ground like outside the house instead of it. That son, that ret*d one didn't have a normal bed but instead of it he slept in a closet (other people saw it). They had a cage with hens in their kitchen - I mean, not a normal cage as you are probably imagining but there was simply one enclosed part of the kitchen when the birds were living. The family also used small jars instead of cups when drinking. That old woman was too mean to spend money in shops so she simply used to go to the close town (we live there) and to take a stale bread and old clothes from dust-bins.

onefourninezero
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

04 Feb 2008, 5:23 am

When we first moved here, my neighbours on one side tried to convert my mother to Christianity.

hartzofspace
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

04 Feb 2008, 5:36 pm

I used to have a married neighbor, who was having an affair with another woman. Her husband didn't know about it.

Brittany2907
The ultimate storm is eternally on it's
The ultimate storm is eternally on it's

04 Feb 2008, 9:11 pm

My ex-neighbours were drug dealers :(

My current neighbours are hardly ever home.

Veteran
Veteran

04 Feb 2008, 9:12 pm

Brittany2907 wrote:
My ex-neighbours were drug dealers :(

My current neighbours are hardly ever home.

My ex-neighbors made drugs in their garage. o_O

OregonBecky
Veteran
Veteran

04 Feb 2008, 9:55 pm

My disabled neighbor was murdered but nobody cared except for us neighbors.