Page 36 of 37 [ 577 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 33, 34, 35, 36, 37  Next

thegirlnextdoor
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

03 Apr 2017, 1:44 pm

I am a 15 year old girl. I have mild autism. I still struggle with social skills. I don't have very many friends and I would like to get to know someone else with autism/Asperger's who knows what it's like to live with it. I am a math and science person. If you are interested, PM me.

Everyone
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

03 Apr 2017, 3:43 pm

Hello, I've turned 16 recently. I'm deaf and wear a pair of Cochlear implants to help me hear so for some reason I'm sound in English and grammar subjects. Due to having poor socials skills, I don't hang around people I know (In real life or Online) very often which gets me lonely at times. I like using the forums like this because I can see the conversations people are having rather than HEAR as well as not having to ask them to repeat what they had said if I didn't catch it the first time.
So yeah, I came here to meet more like-minded people and friends. If you're interested in talking to me, PM me. ^^

ammeavid
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

29 May 2017, 3:03 pm

16 year old American girl here! Warning: I'm incredibly girly and can often seem rather frivolous but please don't get scared off! Just looking to make some friends here so please don't be afraid to hmu if you're interested! :D

Ramintafromlt
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

16 Jul 2017, 3:17 pm

hey, Raminta, 18, Lithuania, self diagnosed AS *reads "The girl with the dragon tattoo", reads 'Aspergers syndrome' googles, f**k.... * I love drawing, painting, learning languages, spinning fire. graphic designer wannabe

Floratro
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

16 Jul 2017, 5:19 pm

Hi, I'm a 16 year old male from the Netherlands. I was diagnosed with Asperger's quite some time ago, so I don't remember much about it. The only thing I do remember is that I had to talk to people who were supposed to 'help' me, which is one of the worst things I have ever experienced.
I love mathematics and astronomy. I am aiming to get a bachelor's degree in both fields after I graduate from high school (which will be in about two years). I find it really satisfying to prove a theorem in mathematics, but it's even better to actually discover something new (even if it is totally useless). I also enjoy playing video games like Spore, Monster Hunter, Super Mario Galaxy and Terraria, and I enjoy reading books. I have only really gotten into books about a year ago, so I am now reading the Harry Potter series (and I'm enjoying it a lot). I have lots of small(-ish) projects like learning Japanese (the culture of Japan and the language itself are very interesting to me and are completely different from the west), remembering molar masses of most elements (this is quite useful in Chemistry class) and optimising my planning in every way I can to be as productive as possible. I listen to the podcasts Hello Internet and Cortex (and occasionally watch YouTube videos), and I really like the series Doctor Who, BBC's Sherlock and Black Mirror.
I do whatever I can and am at least a bit comfortable with (I have always been pretty shy and really introverted in real life) to defend the rights of sexually and neurologically divergent people when I can make a difference.
I don't really have anyone to talk to (at least not anyone who has the same interests as me or with whom I can identify), so perhaps this is the right place to look for people who are actually willing to listen to my endless talking about maths once I get comfortable talking to them. Besides, it'd be an interesting experience to not be alone for once.

Chombini
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

07 Aug 2017, 5:13 pm

Hi, I'm Ewan and I'm 16. If you couldn't of guessed it by where I'm posting, I don't have many friends.
I'm not really sure what to do to stand out from the numerous people posting here.
If I type more about me, you can gauge more about me I suppose.

Here's some of my favorites

Favorite Videogames:
Virute's Last Reward
The Stanley Parable
Ghost Trick
Undertale
Hotline Miami

Favorite Films:
Being John Malkovich
Cube
Battle Royale
Predator
The Breakfast Club

Favorite Anime:
Jojo's Bizarre Adventure

If any of those caught your eye, or you're just interested in someone to talk to, send me a message.
Can't guarantee we'll get along, but I'll give it my best shot.

ASNerd
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

11 Aug 2017, 9:14 am

Hi, I'm a 16 year old female. I enjoy science, I hope to go to medical school and become a neurologist. I also like math, history, baseball, I really like saber metrics, which is using math to evaluate players. I also like hip hop music and books.

Floratro wrote:
I am now reading the Harry Potter series (and I'm enjoying it a lot).

Same. I just finished reading Harry Potter and the Cursed Child. It was really good.

LegoMaster2149
Veteran
Veteran

04 Oct 2017, 3:20 pm

Hallo! I am an American male who is 16 years old with mild autism. I am improving my social skills with ABA therapy, which is good to know. However, I have trouble with staying on topic, but I hope that it won't be an issue in the future. :) My interests are history, documentaries, Sailor Moon, the 70's, 80's and 90's, 70's, 80's and 90's electronic / non-electronic music, old school fashion, vintage tech, Daft Punk, drawing, Germany / the German language, and video games. I don't treat females as objects, nor would I ever want to. I am a shy and introverted guy, but I am also nice, care about others and am mostly a mature person. If you want to pm me, you are gladly welcome to do that. I am not desperate to talk to someone, but I am looking forward to meet some new friends who have some of my interests. :D

I hope you people have a good day, and take care,

-LegoMaster2149 (Written on October 4, 2017)

Romansky123
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

19 Oct 2017, 12:31 pm

Hey my name's Ally i,m a female living in Florida I like history and science as well as drawing if anyone wants to pm me I,d be up it.

LilLoki
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

07 Mar 2018, 9:26 pm

Hello!
My name is LilLoki(I hate my real name)
the thing I most enjoy doing is drawing, I just love Norse mythology. for everyone at school I am a real stranger, I was agnosticated with AS in 2016, well... that's it

Linuxlover1000
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

25 Mar 2018, 3:44 am

My name is Jordyn, I'm 15, diagnosed with AS for as long as I can remember, I mostly enjoy computers, chemistry, and music. However I struggle with making friends in real life (anxiety), so I'm looking to meet new people.

jesstheflautist3
Butterfly
Butterfly

15 Aug 2018, 11:44 pm

Hiiiiii! I'm Jess, I'm 18 and I'm from the land down under. I enjoy music, in particular playing the flute; maths, reading, particularly fantasy and romance, and animals!

AlexMac17
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

23 Sep 2018, 11:19 am

Hi, I'm Alex and I come from western upstate New York, I'm losing friends fast and i'm not sure what I can do anymore

Techna01
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

06 Dec 2018, 10:00 am

Hi I am techna and I am 17. I am from asia.I have quite many experience with making friend and then eventually repel with my awkwardness. I still couldn't figure out though what did I do wrong.It's been a few months since I have been diagonosed, before I was diagosed with bipolar l.It's kinda hard and confusing but I have always felt I was different. Now that I am figuring out my life and I read on a lot about human behaviour I think I can make friends.Right now I am in my senior year of high school and I have no friend since the first day. I think that I feel better now because now I feel like I belong .

hifiveghost
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

26 Oct 2019, 10:45 pm

Hello,

I am from Los Angeles, CA, USA. I'm a junior with Asperger's who is searching for friends. I love science, especially space, among other things! DM me if interested! :)

warrier120
Veteran
Veteran

14 Mar 2020, 3:13 pm

Hey it's Hailey!

I'm from southern California and my interests are science (particularly chemistry and forensics), psychology, and photography.