Console thread. which one do you have and what games u play?

Page 3 of 3 [ 35 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

PaperCrusade
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

13 Feb 2008, 3:34 am

I have a 360 and a Wii, so far the only thing I am playing on the Wii is Zelda (Metroid isn't available here as far as I know). On the 360 the games I have played the most are Oblivion, Halo3, Mass Effect, Gears of War, COD4, Guitar Hero 2 and I've clocked a few others (The Darkness, Bioshock) but don't really replay them. I have an unfortunate habit of buying racing games, sucking at them and shelving them after a few hours.

As soon as I finish Zelda I am going to try finish the Orange Box (so far I've only finished Portal) since I have decided one game at a time means I may actually finish some of the damn things.

TheAPERSON
Veteran
Veteran

13 Feb 2008, 7:33 am

That's actually quite a sensible option. I end up playing multiple games at a time yet still finish them quickly.

eelektrik
Veteran
Veteran

19 Feb 2008, 2:56 am

I own a 360 and a Wii right now. My Wii is dormant since getting 120 star on Super Mario Galaxy, awaiting the impending release of Super Smash Bros. Brawl. My 360 currently is my Rock Band box. Rock Band and Poker Smash(An Xbox Live Arcade puzzle game that came out this month, good stuff) are pretty much what I play on it at the moment.