Page 5 of 5 [ 69 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

LuckyLeft
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

22 Jul 2011, 7:47 pm

I don't really hate any NT's either (except a select few) as I suspect the majority of my acquaintances/friends were NTs, except one or two I suspect now were on the spectrum. They had fit more of the symptoms than me.....

Jeffrey228
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

23 Jul 2011, 2:24 am

LuckyLeft wrote:
I don't really hate any NT's either (except a select few) as I suspect the majority of my acquaintances/friends were NTs, except one or two I suspect now were on the spectrum. They had fit more of the symptoms than me.....

I would have to agree with this post, but I guess in terms of how I see it, most specific NTs in places like Events such as Conventions or Sporting events seem to erk me since I was banned at a Convention due to my mental status, the Owner himself banned me and I guess word came out that he also banned others with the same disorder as well, my concern is that if more people who conventions are NT Friendly Only Cons, that would mean other things or factors would be brought up,

Including changes that NTs demand that they re-open Mental Asylums so that the Autism Research gets sumped and all other treatments get dropped as well due to budget cuts or in this case make sure that no one is allowed to do treatments to "Special Needs" people and rather focus on the NTs instead or those with minor disorders, I just feel that is where the hate for NTs tend to rage apond, well that is if the person has to take care of a person who has any form of Autism that they would not be "Bad" NTs on my book.

memesplice
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jul 2011, 1:29 am

Quote:
Including changes that NTs demand that they re-open Mental Asylums so that the Autism Research gets sumped and all other treatments get dropped as well due to budget cuts or in this case make sure that no one is allowed to do treatments to "Special Needs" people and rather focus on the NTs instead or those with minor disorders, I just feel that is where the hate for NTs tend to rage apond, well that is if the person has to take care of a person who has any form of Autism that they would not be "Bad" NTs on my book.
[/quote]

You have to be very careful in the years ahead. There are groups of NT's who believe they are absolutely the norm on the planet and everyone else are wrong or stupid or evil. They do not care about the intellectual integrity of others belief systems. That doesn't matter to them. What matters first and foremost is they use arguments and ideas to get into a position of power and maintain it.

They do not believe that to get someone "not-them" angry or expressing hatrated of them
is wrong. It is a strategy and a self fufilling cycle. If you you fall for hatred you will hate.
It's not really hurting them only yourself. Hatred shows in every day actions and impairs your life. You will be soically isolated and they will have achieved the ancient social magic trick of getting a set of ideas into your head and effectively shutting you down. Then they can play with you and say look I told you this guy was a nutter. It's what they do when bored and being able to show they can play with someone like this in the locker room or the canteen or the bar is proof to others in their group of the type of soicial skills that give them status in thta group. If you want a partner , a home and a reasonable life including children , hate will not get you those things, but it cuts down your competition leaving more of the honey and fruit for the others.

That is the individual level. The big level , one dominant group would love to have an intelligent enemy out there to reinforce their group identity. They require it to fill the gaps in their belief systems. It doesn't matter their belief systems are nuts and riddled with inconsistencies , the people in their group will be willing to suspend logical analysis
as long as they perceive the threat of the outsider to be strong enough. You cost them nothing to maintain.

At this level they will be more than happy to quote people from this site saying how much AS hate NT's and use it as a means of maintaining group identity. Its an escalation of the locker room game to epic proportions. Give them one hint their is group of super intelligent aspies out there with a grudge, and if they want to cut the budget for social programmes thye will use it as evidence. Then they will spend what's left of the budget after the cuts on football and sports for NT children and shoes.

Express a fantasy about getting into bunkers and organising nuclear first strikes and being the next stage of evolution and I guess you will become one of the prison population making goods for them as cheap labour. They will neither know nor care what happens to you in there nor for the rest of your lives, because you will be fufilling their need for a dangerous other, and you will have unwittingly played the game that started in the locker room where that genration of NT's learned to fly you by wire by socially learning what behavioural buttons to press to get the desired response. That is their strength and skill. Accept it and find your own strength without playing their games.

Meme

Meme

raisedbyignorance
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jul 2011, 8:37 pm

Berserker wrote:
What is with the hatred towards NTs? What did they ever do to you?! I can safely say that I was teased by NTs at school. But unlike people on WP, I didn't start hating them.

You want the short list or the long?

Daryl_Blonder
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

25 Jul 2011, 9:24 pm

I think "hate" is a really strong word, at least in my context. But I ain't gonna lie, I have considerable hostility toward a lot of NTs, which is based in the opinion "if they weren't NT/if they thought like me, they wouldn't make me mad." Because they really all do share some common characteristics which I find loathsome:

--They are pack animals; they crave interaction more because they can't take being alone, not because they actually care about the people they interact with; when push comes to shove don't expect them to be there for you
--They have all this "subtext" with the way they interact, and if you don't understand this "subtext" through no fault of your own then they want nothing to do with you
Worst of all:
--They avoid. I'll just leave it at that.

************************************************************************************************************************

Check out my IMDB page!