Page 4 of 6 [ 94 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Paladin_Cecil
Veteran
Veteran

15 Feb 2008, 11:16 pm

Kain wrote:
Paladin_Cecil wrote:
Kain wrote:
Username - I liked several characters named Kain.

Avatar - I thought Skeith from .hack was cool.

AND I DID THE AVATAR FOR YOU

I haven't forgotten. :)

And I'll make sure you don't, mwahahhahaah!

Toe
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

16 Feb 2008, 12:08 am

Username: That nickname goes way back. The internet has always known me as the toe.

Avatar: I like snorkeling. One time, on an island near Puerto Rico, this group of Caribbean reef squid was floating all around me. The one pictured here came that close to my camera.

morning_after
Veteran
Veteran

16 Feb 2008, 12:12 am

When I look at your avatar too quick it looks like it's flipping me off.

Ok, ok, I identify with Bambi and my username is from a song (that I just posted in another thread) that is a very hopeful song when someone is troubled.

Paladin_Cecil
Veteran
Veteran

16 Feb 2008, 12:16 am

Danae
Veteran
Veteran

09 Mar 2016, 9:06 am

Name + avatar: Dana has been my nickname forever, because of Scully. I somewhat look like her, esp. eyes hair and skin, but the nickname stayed because of my personality, and character ... so there I'll use the 5th amendment. She helped me know better what I felt via observation and analysis. So I guess thanks Chris, thanks Gillian. I think I nailed the verbalization process here.

"Ever since I was a child, I’ve never allowed myself to get too close to people. I’ve avoided emotional attachment. Perhaps I’ve been so afraid of death and dying that any connection just seemed like a bad thing, something that wouldn’t last." Dana Scully - Christmas Carol.

Mattoid
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

10 Mar 2016, 5:52 pm

Mattoid means: 1)A person who displays erratic behaviour; a person of congenitally abnormal mind bordering on insanity or degeneracy.

2) Compound of genius and fool.

I can relate to both, having Schizoaffective Disorder and an average intelligence that sometimes manifests as good insights, sometimes as foolishness.

My avatar was the first picture I could find that was compatible with the measurements for avatars. I also like Mario a lot.

Your neurodiverse (Aspie) score: 114 of 200
Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 90 of 200
You seem to have both neurodiverse and neurotypical traits

MBTI Type: INFP
Enneagram Type: 4w5

Ishi2
Veteran
Veteran

10 Mar 2016, 6:02 pm

My username is Ishi because my younger sisters couldn't pronounce my name when they were little, and Ishi was the best they could do. My actual name is Alisha. The 2 comes from the fact that there was already an account here under the Username Ishi.
My avatar used to be my picture but I decided I wanted to be a little less personal, so now it is an awareness ribbon for SOD/ONH which I have.

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

11 Mar 2016, 12:22 am

I was obsessed with London when I joined.

I identify with Schultz because I'm large and slower than many WP members. He also reminds me of Sid from Flushed Away, except he's fully clothed. :O)

Feyokien
Veteran
Veteran

11 Mar 2016, 12:30 am

Feyfolken + Tolkien = Feyokien

The Feyfolken was a daedric enchanted quill in the Elder Scrolls Series. It made its user write foreboding messages about suicide, which compromised the users ability to be scribe. Devoid of his only purpose in life, the user than commited suicide and their soul was claimed by the Daedric prince Clavicus the Vile. I didn't know this at the time, it was just the cool name of a book I didn't take the time to read in Skyrim XD

Obvious is obvious on Tolkien

rileydaboss2000
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

11 Mar 2016, 7:10 am

I chose my username because Riley is my real name, 2000 is my birth year and "daboss" was something that I thought about to go with my username. And I chose my avatar because I am a huge Batman fan, in which I have batman books, games and more. Gotta love being cool 8)

BenderRodriguez
Veteran
Veteran

12 Mar 2016, 12:15 pm

They go together.

My son used to be obsessed with Futurama and I had fun watching it with him :)

Riik
Toucan
Toucan

12 Mar 2016, 12:19 pm

Username: a roleplay character of mine based heavily off my own personality. Eventually, became my online nickname and the character become a persona.

Avatar: Same character as mentioned above. I commissioned an artist in deviantart to draw the lineart and then coloured it myself.

A life without tea is a life not worth living.
Latest Aspie Quiz: AS - 151, NT - 38 / RAADS-R: 195 / AQ: 38

Rockymntchris
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

12 Mar 2016, 12:22 pm

My name is Chris and I live in on the Front Range of the Rocky Mountains. I wanted to distinguish myself from any others here named Chris and decided to do it geographically. My avatar is actually me in a "Rocky" pose when I did a promo shot last summer for a movie that was coming out. As my username starts out with Rocky, I decided to use it here.
FWIW, I've also posted here under other derivatives like Rockymtnchris and Rockymtchris.

SparkyCosmos
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

12 Mar 2016, 1:02 pm

Sparky comes from the name of one of my dogs, and the name I typically use when something asks for one. And Cosmos comes from my love for astronomy.

My avatar is Colin from Advance Wars 2, who has massive stacks of money and is somewhat inexperienced as a CO.

mikeman7918
Veteran
Veteran

12 Mar 2016, 2:23 pm

Username: For some reason I always thought that Mike was a cool name, and so I decided to use it when I started creating internet profiles and it stuck. The 7918 is just a random string of numbers, formerly 333 and 359 and I changed it whenever I found an instance of it being taken. Fortionately it seems that I am the only mikeman7918 on the internet so it's unlikely to ever change again.

Avatar: It's a logo that I made which represents my interest in space and engineering. It's actually the second iteration of the logo, the first one just having a blank blueprint in the background in stead of Earth.

Signature: I love puns, and I laughed so hard when I figured out that the 3 body probelem applies to conversations too.

Diagnosed with Asperger's, ADD, and Generalized Anxiety Disorder in 2004.
In denial that it was a problem until early 2016.

Deviant Art

gooseman
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

14 Mar 2016, 8:08 pm

Gooseman happens to be the *coolest* (at least in my opinion) Cartoon Character, ever... that is if you can call the Galaxy Rangers a cartoon?

Same goes with The Joker... coolest.Character.ever.