Page 5 of 5 [ 67 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

NarfMann
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

19 Apr 2008, 4:07 pm

I think FFIX is very underrated, and FFVI is a lot of the older generation's favorite. I didn't like FFXII because of the lack of character depth and flat storyline, but I've heard from a lot of people that loved it, so you're not alone on any of those :)

jamesohgoodie
Veteran
Veteran

19 Apr 2008, 4:12 pm

NarfMann wrote:
I think FFIX is very underrated, and FFVI is a lot of the older generation's favorite. I didn't like FFXII because of the lack of character depth and flat storyline, but I've heard from a lot of people that loved it, so you're not alone on any of those :)

i agree on that, but i still liked FFXII because of the improve gameplay (open world, no more random battles, etc). and the story gets points for not being ANOTHER GODDAMNED LOVE STORY.

NEVER NORMAL - Saving the World Between Sketchbooks
nevernormal.net

NarfMann
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

19 Apr 2008, 6:37 pm

jamesohgoodie wrote:
NarfMann wrote:

i agree on that, but i still liked FFXII because of the improve gameplay (open world, no more random battles, etc). and the story gets points for not being ANOTHER GODDAMNED LOVE STORY.

I'll certainly not argue with any of that :D