Follow most ignore a few when I know I can get away with it. 21%  21%  [ 10 ]
Follow some and ignore some, it just depends. 38%  38%  [ 18 ]
Total votes : 47

Tequila
Veteran
Veteran

17 Feb 2008, 8:08 pm

ClosetAspy wrote:
I ignore them when I know I can get away with it and that there won't be negative consequences. Like some traffic rules if there is no one else around, I will go in the 'wrong way' entrance to parking lots for example. It is my way of being rebellious and saying FU to society, because I have to be so controlled all the rest of the time and not show how I feel about it.

That's not breaking rules. That's just being juvenile.

I'll follow rules if I think they have merit and are sensible. The nonsense rules often get roundly ignored.

CrushedPentagon
Raven
Raven

18 Feb 2008, 12:08 am

I'm a good rule follower. Most people seem to think some rules are okay to break. I cannot figure out how they determine that it is okay to break certain rules but not others, or at certain times but not others. So it is easier to just follow all the rules because if I tried to break one, I'd probably pick the wrong one.

nomad21
Toucan
Toucan

18 Feb 2008, 2:05 am

I'm the guy when hanging out with my few friends, I would be overly cautious about everything, and be afraid of breaking the rules, afraid of getting into trouble. Because I don't like being yelled at.