bullied people 9%  9%  [ 2 ]
specifically "aspie" obnoxiousness (please specify) 23%  23%  [ 5 ]
other 18%  18%  [ 4 ]
Total votes : 22

MissPickwickian
Veteran
Veteran

17 Feb 2008, 1:04 pm

I was a huge tattletale. The teachers started calling me "Gestapo".

digger1
Veteran
Veteran

17 Feb 2008, 1:13 pm

I was "trekkie" - the one no one really likes but will tolerate especially since I knew the answers in class.

RampionRampage
Veteran
Veteran

17 Feb 2008, 2:07 pm

only cared about vampires and writing. and was frequently asked by the few who didn't make fun why it was i didn't 'do anything fun'.
frequently, it was my apparent misunderstanding of 'fun' that got me into trouble.
though i was the little prof type, i usually would recommend that people try to filli n answers even if they had to just guess. so it wasn't like i was belittling. i just didn't (and still don't) understand leaving a question blank when taking a gamble on an answer can't do you any worse.

Lightning88
Veteran
Veteran

17 Feb 2008, 3:02 pm

In grade school, I was extremely controlling and manipulative. I was good around teachers (unless something they did upset me) and I was very popular for the first few years. However, I definitely was not afraid to hurt the other kids if they did something that I considered to be very rude towards me. But until upper elementary, I'd say elementary school went well. I always had the best grades in class and I had a lot of friends, even despite how I was. I did always come up with the best ideas for things to do though. 8)

matrix
Veteran
Veteran

17 Feb 2008, 11:06 pm

A mix of teacher's pet and obnoxiousness, even today. It seems impossible, but I apparently impress people to insanity.

EvilKimEvil
Veteran
Veteran

17 Feb 2008, 11:11 pm

I was notorious for being quiet, staring out the window all day, ignoring other people, playing by myself, and destructive fidgeting (stims . . . ).

For a whole year, I pretended to be a dragon. I refused to talk and would only roar. Then I was a cat, then a horse, and then a hamster. I don't know why I ever started acting human.

TrueDave
Veteran
Veteran

18 Feb 2008, 10:45 pm

I was a sneaky bastard still am.

I got away with something about ten years ago but they got my liscence number . amonth later a detective called and I turned myself in. He refused to believe I did it. He told me again and again if I loaned my car to someone I should tell him that it wasnt cool to take the blame.

I think maybe I could get away with MURDER! :twisted: :twisted:

I think Its some kind of prtrait of Dorian Gray thing.

Cheerlessleader
Veteran
Veteran

18 Feb 2008, 11:31 pm

I threw tantrums, swore at teachers, tried to control my friends, got into fights and bullied a few people.
Also, at times, I would pretend to be a pokemon or a cat.

Jaded
Veteran
Veteran

19 Feb 2008, 12:41 am

Lightning88 wrote:
In grade school, I was extremely controlling and manipulative. I was good around teachers (unless something they did upset me) and I was very popular for the first few years. However, I definitely was not afraid to hurt the other kids if they did something that I considered to be very rude towards me. But until upper elementary, I'd say elementary school went well. I always had the best grades in class and I had a lot of friends, even despite how I was. I did always come up with the best ideas for things to do though. 8)

This, almost to the T.

Mist
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

19 Feb 2008, 1:48 am

I was a crybaby. As my mom says, I used to "cry at the drop of a hat." From what I can remember though, I only cried when I was stressed; which was most of the time. I was a very emotional kid. Of course, now I know that this was due to my AS. I'm still prone to stress, except I hyperventilate now, rather than cry. Although I have been known to tear up as well.

Also, I was the "weird anime girl", what with my insane anime obsession. It wasn't so bad in the early grades, when all the kids were into the same series. It was when grade 6-7 rolled around and I was immersed in Yu-gi-oh. And don't even get me started on my yaoi/shonen-ai obsession. >>;

Then there was the fact that I would always follow the teacher on duty around rather than playing with my classmates. That REALLY helped my social status. >>

There's probably more. What can I say, I was the outcast. *shrug*

-Mist

richardbenson
Xfractor Card #351
Xfractor Card #351

19 Feb 2008, 1:34 pm

smelled bad

Fretion
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

19 Feb 2008, 1:41 pm

I picked "Teachers Pet" because I was called that frequently, but I also had a habit of disassembling things, like my teachers electric pencil sharpener. Hey, I put it back together correctly, and it still worked!! !