Page 2 of 2 [ 18 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

MaxE
Veteran
Veteran

27 May 2022, 9:50 am

lostonearth35 wrote:
Whenever I order something online, it's nearly always smaller than it looks on the screen, even when they post the size of the item and I take out my measuring tape just to be sure.

Anything over about 14cm is probably big enough.

Spunge42
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

28 May 2022, 8:42 pm

I honestly didnt know this had a name.

I experience something like this when i have a severe migraine. I have chronic hemiplegic migraines and it comes with a lot of unpleasant symptoms. I just assumed it was part of the migraine.

I know the blurred vision and auras are caused when the blood vessels spasm around the optic nerve while having a migraine and the increase in light sensitivity. So I just assumed that when something isn't where I perceive it to be its because of the migraines.

I suppose I do get distortions in sound too when its severe. Hmm. So I guess there's more to it than a thought.

Honestly, when they get bad enough to cause the visual distortions I'm not really in the right frame of mind to analyze the situation to much. :lol: I'm usually in so much pain and my left side starts getting tingling and numb that the other symptoms aren't my primary concern.

At least I know what causes it for me though. I'd be super frustrated if I had this and no answer as to why like the guy in the article.

"I sat with my anger long enough, until she told me her real name was grief."