Page 4 of 6 [ 81 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Johnnie
Veteran
Veteran

26 Feb 2008, 4:18 am

so using liberal logic if people are against killary they are full of hate, in reality is they don't want to see the witch inflict more pain & suffering on the american public

Johnnie
Veteran
Veteran

26 Feb 2008, 4:22 am

MrMark wrote:
Okay, I got an easy one for you, John. Right now, tax cuts are in the works to stimulate the economy. What was the reason for the last round of tax cuts, when there was a budget surplus? Oh, I remember, it was because the tax-payers know how to spend their tax dollars better than the government does. That seems to have worked really well. :roll:

There was no such thing as a government surplus. If you owed $20,000 on your credit card and had $100 in your pocket, would you call it a surplus of money :?: Liberals would and dream up another way to spend more money. The only way to stop liberals from spending more is to make sure there is no money laying around and their credit card is max'ed out.

Last edited by Johnnie on 26 Feb 2008, 4:32 am, edited 1 time in total.

Johnnie
Veteran
Veteran

26 Feb 2008, 4:24 am

MrMark wrote:
Johnnie wrote:
That is because you are full of hate

8O
Johnnie wrote:
It's easy to spot hate filled liberals on the road, they block traffic on the interstate, give everyone on the road a hard time, sit at green lights acting like they didn't notice it changed to try and make people behind them sit through another red light and sure want gun control because some gang bagger might put a cap in their head for being miserable jerks while driving.

They are even easy to spot in grocery stores, they block the whole isle so nobody can get by and than act like they are doing people a favor by getting out of their way.

:?:
I always thought it was thoughtless conservatives in their SUVs who did those things, not people who think like me. What are thet conserving with that SUV?
:lmao:

no they drive 10 over the speed limit because they have things to do and aren't just passing the time of day waiting for their next government check to arrive.

Johnnie
Veteran
Veteran

26 Feb 2008, 4:31 am

MrMark wrote:
Johnnie wrote:
We had 8 years of scandles

Which scandlas would those be?

Lying to the American people?

About our reasons for going to war?

About a personal affair that has nothing to do with American policy or interests?

Whitewater?

Haliburton?

Presidents job to lie to the american morons, ever think they are lying about what they found so every backwards nation in the world don't start up their own program to create WMD ?

Haiburton, ain't that the company clinton hired when he invaded a country ?

FBI files, yeah that's personal :roll:
http://members.tripod.com/~GOPcapitalis ... ndals.html
chinagate

MrMark
Veteran
Veteran

26 Feb 2008, 7:05 am

Johnnie wrote:
MrMark wrote:
Okay, I got an easy one for you, John. Right now, tax cuts are in the works to stimulate the economy. What was the reason for the last round of tax cuts, when there was a budget surplus? Oh, I remember, it was because the tax-payers know how to spend their tax dollars better than the government does. That seems to have worked really well. :roll:

There was no such thing as a government surplus. If you owed $20,000 on your credit card and had $100 in your pocket, would you call it a surplus of money :?: Liberals would and dream up another way to spend more money. The only way to stop liberals from spending more is to make sure there is no money laying around and their credit card is max'ed out.

I'm talking about budget surplus/deficet and you're talking about debt. Go take a course in economics.

- Emerson

MrMark
Veteran
Veteran

26 Feb 2008, 7:07 am

Johnnie wrote:
so using liberal logic if people are against killary they are full of hate, in reality is they don't want to see the witch inflict more pain & suffering on the american public

Using Jonnie logic, some people are full of hate. I don't know who, but there's got to be some.

So, what were the reasons for the previous round of tax cuts?

- Emerson

MrMark
Veteran
Veteran

26 Feb 2008, 7:08 am

Johnnie wrote:
MrMark wrote:
Johnnie wrote:
That is because you are full of hate

8O
Johnnie wrote:
It's easy to spot hate filled liberals on the road, they block traffic on the interstate, give everyone on the road a hard time, sit at green lights acting like they didn't notice it changed to try and make people behind them sit through another red light and sure want gun control because some gang bagger might put a cap in their head for being miserable jerks while driving.

They are even easy to spot in grocery stores, they block the whole isle so nobody can get by and than act like they are doing people a favor by getting out of their way.

:?:
I always thought it was thoughtless conservatives in their SUVs who did those things, not people who think like me. What are thet conserving with that SUV?
:lmao:

no they drive 10 over the speed limit because they have things to do and aren't just passing the time of day waiting for their next government check to arrive.

:?: :?: :?:

- Emerson

MrMark
Veteran
Veteran

26 Feb 2008, 7:10 am

Johnnie wrote:
MrMark wrote:
Johnnie wrote:

About a personal affair that has nothing to do with American policy or interests?

Whitewater?

Haliburton?

Presidents job to lie to the american morons, ever think they are lying about what they found so every backwards nation in the world don't start up their own program to create WMD ?

chinagate

Which country did Clinton invade?

- Emerson

MrMark
Veteran
Veteran

26 Feb 2008, 7:11 am

Get your scandles straight. You're not even providing me with a challenging argument.
:lol:

- Emerson

Johnnie
Veteran
Veteran

26 Feb 2008, 11:20 am

MrMark wrote:
Johnnie wrote:
MrMark wrote:

I'm talking about budget surplus/deficet and you're talking about debt. Go take a course in economics.

so if you had $20,000 in debt on your credit card and one week managed to have $1.00 left over from you pay, you would pee your pants with joy :roll:

comrade clinton stole the social security trust fund money like they have all been doing for years, so if was never even close to a balanced budget and according to the US Treasury not one year of the clinton rain of terror on the american public did the budget balance.

after 8 years of clinton worship and 7 years of bush bashing, it's unlikely anyone is going to admit they have been wrong and suckered the whole time so they will dismiss facts, arguements and everything else because not many people will even admit they have been suckered.

monty
Veteran
Veteran

26 Feb 2008, 11:30 am

Johnnie wrote:

comrade clinton stole the social security trust fund money like they have all been doing for years, so if was never even close to a balanced budget and according to the US Treasury not one year of the clinton rain of terror on the american public did the budget balance.

after 8 years of clinton worship and 7 years of bush bashing, it's unlikely anyone is going to admit they have been wrong and suckered the whole time so they will dismiss facts, arguements and everything else because not many people will even admit they have been suckered.

So we should be bashing both Clinton and Bush for spending money from the social security income? OK.

And Bush has spent more, so maybe he deserves more criticism for that?

Johnnie
Veteran
Veteran

26 Feb 2008, 11:41 am

MrMark wrote:
Johnnie wrote:
MrMark wrote:
Johnnie wrote:

Whitewater?

Haliburton?

chinagate

Which country did Clinton invade?

Quote:
I refuse to send American troops to fight a war in Bosnia,

Quote:
Clinton Administration: the introduction of 60,000 US and other ground troops as part of an international apartheid police force that would ensure that non-Serbs remain inside a truncated Bosnia's redrawn borders.

Quote:
This wag-the-dog-and-pony show of Clinton's is a disgrace. This war is immoral. It is illegal. There are no vital U.S. interests at stake in the region. There is no battle plan. There is no exit strategy. There is only death and destruction in this war -- no higher calling, no noble purpose, no lofty goal.

It's time to stop looking for an honorable way out for Clinton. The only way out for him is via the rear entrance at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue and a free ride back to Arkansas where he can devote his full attention to the only kind of "domestic affairs" for which he is renowned.

Pull the troops out of the Balkans. Stop the bombing today. Relieve the draft-dodging commander-in-chief from further responsibilities.

Johnnie
Veteran
Veteran

26 Feb 2008, 11:54 am

monty wrote:
Johnnie wrote:

So we should be bashing both Clinton and Bush for spending money from the social security income? OK.

And Bush has spent more, so maybe he deserves more criticism for that?

If the government was financially solvent before Bush & congress decided to play war games in the middle east, there would be no problem funding the war, just raise taxes to cover the cost. That wasn't possible do to the mess the economy was in thanks to comrade clintoon.

FDR ment well, social security sounded good and today we have old people living in poverty.
LBJ ment well and today we still have slums.
Nixon,Carter,Reagan all did stupid chit.

MrMark
Veteran
Veteran

26 Feb 2008, 12:13 pm

Johnnie wrote:
MrMark wrote:
Johnnie wrote:

so if you had $20,000 in debt on your credit card and one week managed to have $1.00 left over from you pay, you would pee your pants with joy :roll:

Go take a course in economics. I'm outta your league. Others here are doing an adequate of de-bunking your "arguments."

- Emerson

Johnnie
Veteran
Veteran

26 Feb 2008, 5:00 pm

MrMark wrote:
Johnnie wrote:
MrMark wrote:
Johnnie wrote:

Go take a course in economics. I'm outta your league. Others here are doing an adequate of de-bunking your "arguments."

Quote:
What was the reason for the last round of tax cuts, when there was a budget surplus?

I understand what a surplus means, it means extra, more than one needs. This country hasn't had a surplus in my lifetime and I'm old.

$50 trillion in debt & obligations plus day to day opperating costs means some people better do some work and make some money.

If the USA was a company, it would be bankrupt.

MrMark
Veteran
Veteran

26 Feb 2008, 5:42 pm

Johnnie wrote:
I understand what a surplus means...

Well, clearly you don't. Go take a course in economics.

- Emerson