What do spend most of your days thinking about?

Page 3 of 4 [ 57 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

lithium
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

23 Jan 2009, 3:37 pm

not really obsessions but just some stuff i usually think about each day though not in a manner that you could really label as obessive

1. the person whom i see as the most awesome and nice person i've ever met, and thinking about reuniting.
2. elements i'm going to input into my writings.
3. aspects of society and humanity that really need some change.
4. general daydreaming and fantasies
5. food
6. fake scenarios for my life, so i can jump out of reality for a while.
occasionally suicide.

musicislife
Veteran
Veteran

23 Jan 2009, 6:00 pm

obsessions? all i'm going to say is many.
theatre, photography, music, writing and don't even get me started on the books i'm into(nearly everything from the Twilight saga to Lord of the Rings to Angels & Demons and the Da Vinci Code!).

Fenrez
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

20 Feb 2009, 3:11 pm

LOL so much....
Manga (I read it whenever I can)
Runescape (its amazing!)
A lot of other stuff....

LolaGranola
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

27 Feb 2009, 4:32 pm

"And THESE are supposed to the best years of my life..."

robbokris
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

27 Feb 2009, 8:10 pm

What am I thinking about right now? Call of Duty World at War (Just been playing it for 6 hours and only came off it half an hour ago).

What I tend to think about: My AS and my desire to have a gf. Also the rock group Nickelback 'cos I love loads of their songs.

ruennsheng
Veteran
Veteran

28 Feb 2009, 12:02 am

I am thinking of the day I can get a PhD degree, then having a session speaking on how I 'triumphed' my conditions to go this far, then... how I can gracefully kick the bucket.

Poeticromance
Toucan
Toucan

01 Mar 2009, 7:38 pm

My bf, dee weekend, anime, friends, music, sex (It's mainly when I'm EXTERMLY bored), and whatever tings I have to do that day in paritcular.

I tink I'll explain dee sex part in another post, it's kinda interesting to explain for a particular reason.

scorpileo
Veteran
Veteran

14 May 2009, 3:50 am

farthering a family and get my game company up and runing also I think about existence in genral.

LolaGranola
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

14 May 2009, 8:25 pm

I worry alot. I worry about being isolated, about making friends. About graduating high school.
I pretty much feel as though I've failed at life, even considering my age. I have failed to act like a teenager. I have had very few friends, and have missed out on many typical experiences. I failed school (twice). And even though the social aspect of my life is slowing starting to improve, I am still confused and sometimes frightened as to whether or not I will be let down.
Oh, but when I daydream, I think about the Smashing Pumpkins.

protest_the_hero
Veteran
Veteran

15 May 2009, 3:33 pm

Contrary to my reputation, deep emotional, political and philosophical stuff, not dirty jokes.

MONKEY
Veteran
Veteran

15 May 2009, 4:05 pm

Drawing, I'm always thinking of new ideas and when I'm bored like at school when I've done my work I just keep drawing picture after picture efter picture like a machine or something. Dreams, I just think about them all the time and what dreams I've had in the past. Making up films in my head, I'm obsessed, I just spend hours a day thinking about a new film with characters and plots and everything. After joining this site I've been thinking about ASDs and all that stuff. At the moment I keep on thinking about leaving school as it is happening very soon, when I do think of this I get really depressed about it.

scorpileo
Veteran
Veteran

16 May 2009, 4:11 am

protest_the_hero wrote:
Contrary to my reputation, deep emotional, political and philosophical stuff, not dirty jokes.

Yes i spend alot of time thinking of those isuses.