Page 1 of 3 [ 38 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

TheMandalore
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

20 Feb 2008, 3:52 am

I think this was asked a while ago, and didn't get many answers. Any other aspies play TF2 regularly? I've begun playing it at least 3 hours a night 5-7 days a week, and it is still as fun as when I bought it. And with the Orange Box packed with as many games as it is, its the best 45 bucks I've ever spent. Also, after I buy a mic I think I may start playing competively (Know a group of guys thinking about doing CEVO... maybe possibly.) as in the public servers I tend to outscore the other players on both teams by obscene amounts.

Anyway, just wanted to know if there were any other aspies who currently has this as one of their interests. And considering the two classes I play as are Demoman and Medic (Yeah, medic. The second place guy on my team often gets 20 points less than me as a MEDIC.) I'd like to have a dedicated Heavy... because a skilled Heavy with me attached can do ungodly things.

nomad21
Toucan
Toucan

20 Feb 2008, 8:28 am

I play TF2 quite frequently. I don't have any particular favorite classes, I enjoy all of them except for scout and sniper, I just can't get into those. I play a big mix of classes. I've been playing Pyro and Soldier the most lately, nothing like running into a huge group of enemies and spraying your flamethrower all over the place! Causes chaos and gets kills :)

Space
Veteran
Veteran

20 Feb 2008, 2:35 pm

those games are fun, but they seem to just bring out the worst in people. That's why I uninstalled counter strike from my pc.

spartan_198
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

13 Mar 2008, 10:04 pm

I plasy CSS and TF2 a lot the engineer is my fave class same with heavy as my second fave.

My steam name is graeme_was_here add me if you wish.

I also play Gmod and i am going to make a aspies group on steam

smaug
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

16 Mar 2008, 9:05 pm

Space wrote:
those games are fun, but they seem to just bring out the worst in people. That's why I uninstalled counter strike from my pc.

What do you mean? That they cause aggression or addiction? (not sure whether it's worth bothering to ask since this topic is almost a month old, but...)

And I play TF2 somewhat regularly - few hours a week, at the very least. Great game. I'm primarily a medic, though I'm getting sick of the class, and also spend quite a bit of time as pyro, soldier and spy. Sniper's occasionally fun, though I don't have the framerate or aim to do well, and engineer's a class I play when we need one. Scout's in the same ballpark as sniper - fun to play at times, but framerate gets in the way of me improving. Demoman and heavy I really need to take the time to play sometime.

kra17
Veteran
Veteran

01 May 2010, 10:22 am

Bump!

http://www.teamfortress.com/119/ - 'nuff said, eh? ;)

Keith
Veteran
Veteran

01 May 2010, 10:41 pm

I seem to last longer and get a higher score with the sniper than other classes :)

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/7656 ... /stats/TF2

Hell-Fox
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

01 May 2010, 11:30 pm

Been around since beta http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197972362051/

We even have a dedicated server which we paid a year for, unfortunately we don't have a community around it. The most we ever got was due to idlers and with the blacklist well nobody looks our way due to that whole thing. With the tweak to the item system it made idling less worth while so I pulled the plug on the idling thing. Now its like an empty recreation center. As of right now I don't know what I can do with it, I could make it into a bot co-op server or I dunno. I'm kind of out of ideas right now.

c[_]`OSC Chicago Swingline
IP: 74.117.239.163:27015

kriskarnage
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

02 May 2010, 2:26 pm

I love playing TF2. If I don't check myself I can get lost in it for hours at a time. I'm on the free frag servers, but mostly on the freeze tag servers which is a lot of fun. I play the heavy machine gunner the most with over 100 hours played on it lol. I also logged a lot of hours on solider and sniper. I even got a few TF2 shirts from the valve store. Was even thinking of getting the new statues when they come out as well.

Malbred
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

02 May 2010, 11:38 pm

I wish they'd just make CSS better... everybody in this game looks like they're from the incredibles : S loved the introductory videos one the tf2 website though ^^

Ravenitrius
Veteran
Veteran

darkstone100
Veteran
Veteran

04 May 2010, 10:28 pm

I originally bought it on 360, finally got it a good computer and promptly bought it again on pc (for all the class updates, and bug fixes).

I love the game and play it regularly, my favorite class is (of course)The Spy, there's no better sense of satisfaction than getting the perfect backstap or taking out an engie nest by yourself.

TheBlueWarrior
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

05 May 2010, 1:06 am

I don't play but I was thinking of downloading it once my desktop gets back up and running. Seen a bunch of awesome videos and my classmate plays so I figured it would be fun.

Laz
Veteran
Veteran

05 May 2010, 3:47 am

When steam last had this on a trial period I gave it a go.

I personally prefered the first version of team fortress this feels too fast for me.

If anyone wants to add me on steam though my ID is Laz165

I'm normally on Left 4 dead, CS:Source and DOD:Source oh and sometimes Empire Total war using darthmod

kra17
Veteran
Veteran

05 May 2010, 10:47 am

Laz wrote:
I personally prefered the first version of team fortress this feels too fast for me.

TF2.. Fast? lolwut :roll:

Last edited by kra17 on 05 May 2010, 1:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Laz
Veteran
Veteran

05 May 2010, 12:42 pm

Yes, my reaction times are like paul robeson on dope