Page 2 of 5 [ 80 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Kalister1
Veteran
Veteran

21 Feb 2008, 5:00 pm

My dogs names are Brown dog, Cow dog, and Hunter/Killer version 1.87b

Above is Hunter/Killer version 1.87b

I'll get pictures of the brown dog (which is brown), and Cow dog( which is black and white) soon

GoddessofSin
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

21 Feb 2008, 5:05 pm

2 shitzus Gizmo and Muffin and a bearded dragon named Razor

Trugen
Veteran
Veteran

21 Feb 2008, 6:32 pm

a dog named reeses
and a two nintendogs

Omni: Temp
Face of Madness: Myself :twisted:

Aridarr
Veteran
Veteran

21 Feb 2008, 6:36 pm

Luna:

A Snow Corn Snake.

And...

Johnny C:

A 50-50 Desert Phase California King Snake.

SilverProteus
Veteran
Veteran

21 Feb 2008, 6:43 pm

Aridarr wrote:
Luna:

A Snow Corn Snake.

And...

Johnny C:

A 50-50 Desert Phase California King Snake.

I wish I had a pet snake, are they low maintenance?

ebec11
Veteran
Veteran

21 Feb 2008, 6:49 pm

I have a kitty and a bunny :D The bunny is vicious (but cute), and the cat is a stray we took in because she was straving to death :ninja:

Tim_Tex
Veteran
Veteran

21 Feb 2008, 6:53 pm

I have a rat terrier named Josie. She turned 5 years old in November. Her feet smell like popcorn.

Now proficient in ChatGPT!

RohrbachDS
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

21 Feb 2008, 7:00 pm

8 Cats (Penny and Jynx, Booboo and Yogi, Einstein and Scruffy, Felix and Oscar)
2 Dogs (Suger [boxer], Jezabel [beagle])

Aridarr
Veteran
Veteran

21 Feb 2008, 7:06 pm

SilverProteus wrote:

Yes, they are very low maintenance - the species I keep particularly. They need to be fed only once a week (more frequently when young) and they are easy to keep clean. All I need do for them on a daily basis is clean their water bowls, and handle them for a few minutes, to keep them tame. The only fiddly aspect of their care is keeping them the correct temperature; they need heated accommodation but must not be allowed to overheat. I believe some people use thermostats to achieve this, I just check the thermometers frequently.

All in all, they are easy to look after as long as you research the species you intend to keep and buy the right equipment. And if you don't mind keeping dead rodents in the freezer. :wink:

SilverProteus
Veteran
Veteran

21 Feb 2008, 7:09 pm

Aridarr wrote:
SilverProteus wrote:

Yes, they are very low maintenance - the species I keep particularly. They need to be fed only once a week (more frequently when young) and they are easy to keep clean. All I need do for them on a daily basis is clean their water bowls, and handle them for a few minutes, to keep them tame. The only fiddly aspect of their care is keeping them the correct temperature; they need heated accommodation but must not be allowed to overheat. I believe some people use thermostats to achieve this, I just check the thermometers frequently.

All in all, they are easy to look after as long as you research the species you intend to keep and buy the right equipment. And if you don't mind keeping dead rodents in the freezer. :wink:

LOL

It's just wishful thinking for now. My mother loathes snakes, and she most certainly would not allow a dead rodent to get in the freezer! :lol:

I guess a needy German Shepard is more than enough right now.

kattoo13
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

21 Feb 2008, 7:54 pm

Tim_Tex wrote:
I have a rat terrier named Josie. She turned 5 years old in November. Her feet smell like popcorn.

aww i used to have 2 rats... levi and razzle. that was years ago. the only time i get rats now, is to feed my snake lol

Brittany2907
The ultimate storm is eternally on it's
The ultimate storm is eternally on it's

21 Feb 2008, 8:10 pm

2 rabbits [Dwarf] - her name is Patch. [Lop] - His name is Flip.
3 birds [all budgies] - Males are named Bubbles and Squeak, female is named Lucky.
1 Dog [Rottweiler] - His Name is Zhar.
3 cats [short haired black cat] - Her name is Slinky. [Golden Tabby] - Her name is Spice. [Grey Tabby] - His name is Sugar.
48 fish [various breeds] including Black moor, red cap, oranda, globe eye, Fans [chocolate, blue and yellow], shubs [chocolate and mixture], comets and minos.
11 sea snails - [various breeds] including Golden apple, Black mystery and Red ramshorn.

nyingje
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

21 Feb 2008, 8:20 pm

Two Chihuahuas (Tinker and Angel) and a Bunnie (Gracie)!

Jaded
Veteran
Veteran

21 Feb 2008, 8:30 pm

two baby aquatic turtles, Mater and Jessie (belong to the kids)
one terrier/chihuahua/gremlin/dodge dart mix Bran Muffin

would like to have a parakeet back. If there is any creature that has AS it is a parakeet. Or at least the one I had before. *sniff*

Have previously owned:
frogs (before the turtles ate them, nice $5 appetizer)
hamsters
parakeets
fish. but who counts those?
one cat (for about a month :roll:)
iguana
bearded dragons (so sweet)
mice
quails

the list goes on....

KingdomOfRats
Veteran
Veteran

21 Feb 2008, 9:08 pm

It's impossible to 'own' cats,they are un ownable,humans are cat slaves.

Am owned by a tortishell and white part maine coon cat that is nicknamed the floor buffer because of her thick long hair buffing the wooden floors as she rolls along them,she is in avatar and is called Biscuit.

Am owned by Goldiecat-a gold,black and white tabby cat who is ex ferral,she has a meow that is part quack and part yap of a small dog.She sometimes likes to scoot along the floor [where they sit on their arse,lift their back legs up and pull themselves along with front legs] and she also likes to sleep in other cats beds.

Am owned by Samianther,a sixteen year old lady of leisure who has diabetes and has one injection of insulin every day,she is on hills prescription diet biscuits,she likes chicken and rabbit meat,and has toilet phobia,she will not go on the tray if a human is watching,or will run off a tray if she's already on it usually dragging her recycled food with her.

At home [the other cats are at family home] am owned by GFB [it means greedy fat b********d,what most people say when they first see him,people get his name right this way] he is a very big tabby cat who likes being hugged all the time,and he likes rabbit and duck gourmet cat food and sliced chicken in packet from the shop,he is always purring [apart from when asleep],and he also dribbles constantly so end up soaking with cat slobber,he has very loud meows.
He walks into the other part of the home downstairs to steal Smudges food [a fifteen year old tortishell lady].

>>>help to keep bullying off our community,report it!

9CatMom
Veteran
Veteran

21 Feb 2008, 9:27 pm

10 cats (four indoor cats, five ferals, and a newly adopted kitty who may soon be an indoor kitty, but currently takes up residence in our garage) and a dog.

The indoor cats are Puffy, Peter, Paul and Prince
The ferals are Itty, Zwenner, Drenner, Faber and Uncker
The new kitty is C.C. (Short for Calico Cat, but also Christmas Cat-when she was formally adopted by us-and Cute Cat)

The dog is Partner.