Page 73 of 75 [ 1195 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75  Next

Blue_Blake
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

15 Mar 2021, 12:45 pm

Hello, my name is Blake and I'm a 24 year old guy living in Atlanta. I like music, I collect a lot of vinyl, and I like drumming. I love animals, I have four guinea pigs, a ball python, a Mexican red-knee tarantula, and an English mastiff. I enjoy walking in nature when I am actually able to leave my house (haha). It's difficult for me to make friends since I have severe agoraphobia and social anxiety disorder. I have tried to make friends online in the past, but it didn't work out, and I am very lonely, so I figured I would post this here in hopes of talking to someone

Sarahjk
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

02 Apr 2021, 12:10 pm

Hi I'm sarah I'm a 28 year old female and would like to extend my friendship group. I like reading fantasy books and self help books. I like tv and films varies comedy, action and romance plus fiction. I like learning new skills online such as meditation courses. Would like to meetup locally if possible if not I'm happy to just communicate with other aspies online. :D

aerowaffle
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

16 Apr 2021, 12:41 pm

Hi, I'm Cheryl and I live in Northern California. I'm 51 and self-diagnosed myself a few years ago. My interests include music (80's pop/rock), concerts, drumming, traveling and genealogy. I have a husband, 3 guinea pigs and I work in accounting. I've always struggled with making friends and social situations are incredibly stressful. For me, the pandemic has been a blessing in many ways, especially related to work, my anxiety is way down and I'm not constantly trying to "appear normal" at work. Would love to talk to others who are living through and understand these difficulties. I don't have any Aspie friends and would love to get other's perspectives.

Please feel free to PM me.

Skjald
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

27 Apr 2021, 9:52 am

Hello there, I’m a 27 years old male, new to this forum and hoping to make some friends whom I can relate to and who can relate to me or who simply share some of my interests.
It would be great to make a friend or friends to write with, talk to via phone, philosophise with or - if the distance isn’t way too insurmountable - maybe hangout in RL in the future, enjoy nature and new places together, go to conventions, cultural events, concerts or whatever have you.
I don’t have any friends who are autistic too or many people who share any of my interests in my life, actually, I do not have that many friends and people in my life to begin with and I’d like to change that.

I am primarily interested in biology, dogs, history, politics, philosophy, statistics, psychology, sociology, literature and metal music.
I enjoy writing, RPs, working with dogs, hiking and being in nature, culture and getting to know new places, reading (fiction&non-fiction), debating and philosophising as well as listening to music.

If any of this sounds good to you at all, feel free to PM me, it’d be nice getting to know you.

“The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.”
- Mikhail Bakunin

aerowaffle
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

29 Apr 2021, 9:03 pm

Hi Hariboci,

I've been trying to PM you but for some reason the messages are getting stuck in my outbox. :( Just wanted to let you know that I wasn't ignoring your messages. I wasn't sure how else to let you know that I was trying to respond.

Last edited by aerowaffle on 29 Apr 2021, 11:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

29 Apr 2021, 9:36 pm

aerowaffle wrote:
hariboci wrote:
Hi, I'm 44 from Hungary (no hungry jokes please :P ) and looking for friends from anywhere.
My special interests are Japanese culture (art, traditions, history but also anime and jpop,visual kei), drawing, cooking/baking, mostly Asian movies, conversations about psychology, people.

Hi Hariboci,

I've been trying to PM you but for some reason the messages are getting stuck in my outbox. :( Just wanted to let you know that I wasn't ignoring your messages. I wasn't sure how else to let you know that I was trying to respond.

C

Stuck in the outbox means they're just unread. It happens to a lot of my PMs I send. :oops:

"If you stick a knife in my back 9 inches and pull it out 6 inches, there's no progress. If you pull it all the way out, that's not progress. The progress is healing the wound that the blow made... and they won't even admit the knife is there." Malcolm X
戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

aerowaffle
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

29 Apr 2021, 11:06 pm

C[/quote]

Stuck in the outbox means they're just unread. It happens to a lot of my PMs I send. :oops:[/quote]

D'oh! Thanks funeralxempire for clarifying. I kept thinking they were unsent. Now I'm going to look like a stalker for re-sending a bunch of times. :oops: So embarrassing.

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

29 Apr 2021, 11:36 pm

aerowaffle wrote:

D'oh! Thanks funeralxempire for clarifying. I kept thinking they were unsent. Now I'm going to look like a stalker for re-sending a bunch of times. :oops: So embarrassing.

Well, you've got this thread as proof you're not. :nerdy:

"If you stick a knife in my back 9 inches and pull it out 6 inches, there's no progress. If you pull it all the way out, that's not progress. The progress is healing the wound that the blow made... and they won't even admit the knife is there." Malcolm X
戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

Gael
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

21 May 2021, 4:11 am

Hi, my name is Gael.
I'm 30 and I live in Melbourne, Australia. I have three teenage sisters and two parents, all of which are NT- which frequently leads to a somewhat strained family relationship.

saimand
Raven
Raven

04 Jun 2021, 2:43 pm

Hy :D
I'm 29 years old woman from Croatia. I hope to find a friend, friends or acquiatances here because I think this is one place where people can understandhow lonely walking in our well (at least mine) shoes can be.
I love laying on the floor, listening electric jeste, blow dryerand reading shop catalogues more than anything else.
And craft beer of course.
Slightly depressed, much misunderatood, always anxious.
And sarcastic.
Hope to here from you :ninja:

Ginger42
Butterfly
Butterfly

09 Jul 2021, 1:35 pm

Hey I’m Amber,

I’m 20 years old from the Uk and I’m just hoping to make some more friends that I can relate to! I like video games such as Pokemon and animal crossing, stardew etc. I am interested in English literature specifically folklores etc I study creative writing and English lit so if anyone wants to share works or trade tips would be good! I am also into some spiritual things too and I enjoy yoga too. I also like dogs a lot- I have my own puppy!

xxZeromancerlovexx
Veteran
Veteran

07 Nov 2021, 3:52 pm

Hi! I’m a 28, female and would love to meet friends. I’m working towards being a freelance advocate for people with disabilities. My interests include cryptozoology, exercise (I just reached my goal of walking 2.39 miles), music (mostly metal and rock), mythology, plushies and stuffed animals and cartoons.

I also play video games but I’m very casual. I don’t like games that are too “hardcore” or intense.

Other interests are clothes, makeup, hair care (I don’t care about what’s in style or trendy, however), coloring, drawing, writing, reading (especially Moomin and Sailor Moon) and sea creatures.

-Down, The Birthday Massacre

arekks
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

09 Jul 2022, 10:00 pm

Hello! I'm a 33-year-old guy from north-west England.

Briefly, my interests are:
- learning Japanese
- video games
- computer hardware
- animals
- reading words (sometimes perhaps even writing them)
- politics (but not the theatre of establishment politics or the mainstream media)

Honestly I'm a difficult person to deal with— I live my life in a harsh juxtaposition between loneliness and this feeling of repulsion from others. I generally can't feel comfortable with people and when I have any kind of attachment to someone I get stressed out because I can't think about anything else, I can't relax having this ever-present connection to another human being. As a result of all this I haven't had a friend in about ten years.

I know all of that makes it less likely that anyone will want to talk, but I feel it's best to be honest.

If I feel rapport with a person then I can be extremely talkative. I have an active mind and end up exploring all sorts of tangents and topics as I write... I also like to joke a lot. Maybe I have a slightly eccentric sense of humour.

Anyway! If you, the general reader, think I sound anything less than intolerable then do please feel free to send me a message.

Vasco

28 Jul 2022, 6:27 am

Hi, I'm not sure what to include in my profile.
I am a 26 year old male, Korean student, engineering undergrad.

My hobbies are:
Hiking, Korean Web Dramas, Programming, Swimming, Tinkering, YouTube

Now, I'm focused on making friends, learning C++ && MATLAB && Korean

MergLocksprocket
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

15 Sep 2022, 8:05 am

Prefer to use my pseudonym for now, just call me Merg.

31, M, South Carolina (USA)

Currently work as a senior .Net dev in the healthcare industry. Don't really have many people in my area that I click with and the small few that I do have either moved or lost contact with me. Would be nice to have some people to talk to without having to mask constantly. I don't care for TV shows or sports. As for music, I despise pop, country, rap, and bluegrass with a burning passion (I am sick of hearing everyone around me playing these :skull: ). Prefer classical, symphonic metal, prog metal, electronic.

Biggest hobbies are PC Gaming and Cooking (Any cuisine, I like to experiment. Prefer smoking meats)

flower.bear
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

08 Dec 2022, 5:11 pm

Hi everyone, I’m 20F from Singapore. It’s a long shot but I would like to find a long-term friend(s) to connect with. I just want to be myself.

I enjoy reading, writing, the outdoors, horror movies, laughing at out of pocket jokes, playing games and watching videos. We can play games together if you want. I have many other hobbies not listed here. I also like various topics such as biology and psychology.

A little about me: I take too many sky pictures, and spend way too much on cinemas. I’m in college at the moment.

It would be great if we’re around the same age range but I would love to talk to anyone and even the same gender! I don’t mind if you’re close by too.

If you are interested, I would like to get to know you better : ) Thanks!