Page 74 of 75 [ 1195 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 71, 72, 73, 74, 75  Next

jullan95
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

18 Dec 2022, 12:15 am

Hi I'm Julia 27F from sweden, I would like to find more friends with aspergers, hopefully long-term

one of my big interestes is politics, I'm a bit conservative when it comes to things like immigration but very liberal when it comes to things like lbtq and healthcare,

I also enjoy shopping,being with friends and watching tv shows, my discord is julianystrom#4730 if you wanna chat =)

SimianLibrarian
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

27 Dec 2022, 6:09 pm

Hi-ho there! My name is Zach, m(nonconforming/questioning)/31. I've been living in a relatively small social bubble since my first love passed during my young adulthood, and am feeling the same pangs of isolated loneliness we all feel without friends on the spectrum who understand our alien brains. I am seeking such friends and am looking for friends seeking the same, with whom I could chat and - once you are comfortable - share our interests, feelings, etc. with each other. The culture in which I grew up doesn't value emotion very highly, especially for males, and I am still breaking out of my "logic robot" shell and learning how to really "be" myself, and allow myself to feel my emotions as valid. I also want to provide the same emotionally open, warm space for friends.

I love manga/anime (especially those that work in political/social themes, or just fun & imaginative worlds - personal favorites include One Piece and FMA: Brotherhood, which have both traits - as well as just cute romance stories - bonus points for the recent anime with autistic-coded characters, as in Aharen san wa Hakarenai). I also have an abiding love of games (video games, but also tabletop RPGs), reading (to myself or aloud to others, esp. speculative fiction, fantasy), and a fascination with political ethics/morality. I am looking to make friends online with people of any gender, who might find some overlap with one or more of the interests above.

One of my favorite ways to "hang out" with people over the last few years is to stream a show simultaneously and chat/comment/share emotional responses and thoughts over Discord voice chat, pausing and resuming as needed (I've been using this method to connect to and share One Piece with my NT little sister - we've made it all the way to Thriller Bark thus far!). I often partake of cannaboids as an anti-anxiety/antidepressive measure and because it makes it harder for me to "auto-mask", but can adjust this and other factors to people's comfort.

If you want to chat (with or without this feature/crutch), and/or you have some interests or passions you want to share, please PM me and I can send you my Discord handle to connect! I saw a few recent posts with people who seem to share some of my interests, but will selfishly ask you to contact me if you are interested as I am less certain of people's preferred age/gender in their friends, and I REAAAALLLLY don't want to make anyone feel uncomfortable if I'm not a good fit in that regard.

PenPen
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

30 Jan 2023, 2:34 pm

Hi, I'm PenPen. 28 year old male from the Midwest US. I'm a simplistic guy with no deep hobbies, but I do explore introverted things, like movies, anime, games, and anything with animals. I like deep dives into politics, philosophy, and religion, though I am a Schopenhauerian pessmissist. The best friends for me are the ones with the least ego; least presumptions about the world, judgement of ours, and ability to see things as they are. If you feel detached from your surroundings and want to bounce some ideas, send a message.

kickingdownthedoors
Butterfly
Butterfly

07 Feb 2023, 5:34 pm

trade offer!
you receive: +1 friend, +? music recommendations, +1 "advice"
i receive: [you tell me!]

hi hi. i'm ben/benny, i'm 20 and my pronouns are he/they. i'm looking for other cool queer ND folks around my age-ish to chat with.

i like music, cooking, fashion, and playing minecraft from time to time. i'm also big on musical theatre. i like talking about "deep" stuff too though- do you like your family? what are your career goals? what do you think your dream last night meant? i dunno. feel free message me if you think we might make good friends :)

yurguardianangel
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

17 Feb 2023, 6:03 am

I'm Tom from the UK(Worcester),aged 39(but I sure don't look it or act it).
I'm also pansexual,and extremely open minded and totally non judging.
And into an alternative/emo/gothic style/look,music and lifestyle.

Interests: Music,gaming,horror films,trains,lifts,bouncy castles/inflatables,electrics/electronics,speakers,audio,nature,cats,photography,farming,DIY,art,urban exploring,the paranormal.
I love anything to do with Resident Evil,Silent Hill,Thunderbirds,Captain Scarlet,Stingray,Joe 90,The Secret Service,Supercar,Fireball XL5,UFO,Space 1999,Star Wars,The Bill,London Burning,Casuality,Line Of Duty.

Music tastes: Emo,metal,deathcore,black metal,dnb,reggae,techno,hardtek,classical.

I'm looking for friends within the UK and online.

JustFoundHere
Veteran
Veteran

17 Feb 2023, 11:39 am

The recent discussion-threads in the 'Social Skills and Making Friends Fourm' are also on interest:

- Friendships - Age 30-Plus.

- AS/NT Friendships.

delvian
Veteran
Veteran

24 Feb 2023, 10:18 am

32 year old guy from Scotland here. Cis, queer, autistic and adhd. Would love to make new friends in Scotland.

enz
Veteran
Veteran

13 Mar 2023, 7:32 pm

Hi I'm 35 and from NZ. I'm into yoga and videogames

I'm free from 4pm EST to 4am EST

If you want to chat on discord give me a PM

RandoNLD
Toucan
Toucan

28 Mar 2023, 4:05 pm

34 y/o M with NVLD and possibly ASD. Like hiking, rafting, reading,science, vintage horology/navigation history, air hockey, arcades (yeah it's old school, but I never got into PC games).

banjovamp
Raven
Raven

07 Apr 2023, 8:28 am

Hi, I’m Vera & I’m always down for new friends. Be a decent conversationalist though… (no one word replies :p)

I’m 24.. 25 in June. I would love to make friends with other women and lgbt people. Though I certainly won’t discriminate, anyone can message me.

A broad lists of things I like include:
cats, sharks, vampires, World of Warcraft, art, music (mostly alternative, country, bluegrass, folk), horror movies…

I like discussing feminism, politics, philosophy…

Yeah, in a nutshell, that’s me :heart:

butterfly222
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

25 Apr 2023, 9:28 pm

kickingdownthedoors wrote:
trade offer!
you receive: +1 friend, +? music recommendations, +1 "advice"
i receive: [you tell me!]

hi hi. i'm ben/benny, i'm 20 and my pronouns are he/they. i'm looking for other cool queer ND folks around my age-ish to chat with.

i like music, cooking, fashion, and playing minecraft from time to time. i'm also big on musical theatre. i like talking about "deep" stuff too though- do you like your family? what are your career goals? what do you think your dream last night meant? i dunno. feel free message me if you think we might make good friends :)

Hi there! May I dm you? ^^

butterfly222
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

25 Apr 2023, 9:30 pm

Hi! I’m 28 into Pokémon,anime, manga,reading and writing. I’m friendly! I would like if we have things in common. Feel free to reach pur(18 or older)

UncannyDanny
Veteran
Veteran

25 Apr 2023, 9:41 pm

butterfly222 wrote:
Hi! I’m 28 into Pokémon,anime, manga,reading and writing. I’m friendly! I would like if we have things in common. Feel free to reach pur(18 or older)

Mae Govannen, Butterfly! :)

RandoNLD
Toucan
Toucan

25 Apr 2023, 11:29 pm

flower.bear wrote:
Hi everyone, I’m 20F from Singapore. It’s a long shot but I would like to find a long-term friend(s) to connect with. I just want to be myself.

I enjoy reading, writing, the outdoors, horror movies, laughing at out of pocket jokes, playing games and watching videos. We can play games together if you want. I have many other hobbies not listed here. I also like various topics such as biology and psychology.

A little about me: I take too many sky pictures, and spend way too much on cinemas. I’m in college at the moment.

It would be great if we’re around the same age range but I would love to talk to anyone and even the same gender! I don’t mind if you’re close by too.

If you are interested, I would like to get to know you better : ) Thanks!

I like '60s-'80s Horror and reading Victorian and 20th century Horror, reading, hiking and camping.

butterfly222
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

26 Apr 2023, 5:22 am

UncannyDanny wrote:
butterfly222 wrote:

Hi!

UncannyDanny
Veteran
Veteran

26 Apr 2023, 7:15 am

butterfly222 wrote:
UncannyDanny wrote:
butterfly222 wrote:

Hi!

Would you like to have a chat via PM?