Page 72 of 75 [ 1195 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75  Next

ACuriousCreature
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

09 Mar 2020, 4:25 pm

Hi I'm Joseph a 24 year old guy with ASD living in florida hoping to talk to or hang out with someone (in public) my interests are far too many to list but I love archery, athletics, computer security, and books (mostly nonfiction) if you're braver than me leave a PM.

roccoslife
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

21 Jul 2020, 2:51 pm

Hi Im Roy, 36 from essex in the UK. I really like listening to and playing music, photography (insta in my sig), Comedy, crime and horror movies, martial arts and video games.

Lonely atm and looking for people to talk to, local would be nice but anywheres cool. feel free to PM me.

Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 107 of 200
You seem to have both Aspie and neurotypical traits

Volpe
Butterfly
Butterfly

05 Aug 2020, 11:19 am

Hello. I am a 24 year old male and I live in rural England with my parents. I work in local government currently and I enjoy reading: classics, horror and sci fi. I also like films and tv sometimes. I know about European History and Politics and I like Nintendo.

I also like things such as Star Wars and Doctor Who. I have autism from when I was younger. I struggle with friends in real life and I do not get on with my family.

I am open to messages

B4s3d
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

25 Aug 2020, 1:15 am

Hello, I'm 27 and from the United States. I spend most of my free time watching youtube videos or movies/shows. Used to play videogames a lot but mostly only follow the news on them now. I like to draw sometimes.

DemiRabis0
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

13 Sep 2020, 6:43 pm

Heya! Not exactly NEW, I haven't been on this site in years though. I kind of forgot it existed. Or that I even had an account here. So. Yeah. Here I am! Haha.
My name is Joanna, but I go by Jo. I'm a genderfluid being, so pronouns are either he or she. It's not a big deal though, call me whatever you want.
I live in Connecticut, from the US of A. I'm originally from North Carolina.
I'm currently 34.
I love Gravity Falls, Twin Peaks, and David Lynch in general. I love music, video games, animals, including insects and arachnids, mucking around on the internet, writing, and horror movies, I also enjoy a good RP. I also like a handful of anime, and animated movies in general. Name it, and I've probably seen it.

Feel free to PM me! If you feel so inclined. I love making new friends!

BlackCat22
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

22 Sep 2020, 1:51 am

Hiya!
This is my first time posting.

My name's Cass! I'm a girl, 21 years old, living in a tiny town in Tennessee (no really, there are cows next door).
I'm an online Comic Illustration student at the Academy of Art, so, naturally, I love art of all forms!
Drawings, video games, books, movies, anime, manga, ect. My favorite genre is mostly fantasy (such as Percy Jackson, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Seraph of the End, and a whoooole lot more).
I like cats, big Victorian houses, rainy days, writing, forests, strawberry cake, and sleeping!

I've always struggled with making friends, so I hope to meet new people here who understand me better.
It's great to meet you all! Please feel free to send me a message, let's be friends! :heart:

prinanab
Butterfly
Butterfly

06 Oct 2020, 11:32 pm

I would love to make some friends. :o

UncannyDanny
Veteran
Veteran

07 Oct 2020, 6:21 am

^Aren't you going to introduce yourself?

Ade C
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

10 Oct 2020, 12:56 pm

Well here goes nothing... I'm Ade, 51 (how the hell did that happen?) Living in the English Midlands (unfortunately the industrial bit not the nice leafy, grassy bit). Think I'm actually quite sociable but have trouble keeping friends. I'm easily disappointed by people, which is fair enough really as people are probably often disappointed by me too :roll:
Main interests are work and staying alive, but to be honest these things are sometimes not that interesting to me

Ade C
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

27 Oct 2020, 3:56 pm

Wow…I've actually broken the friendship board. A whole new level of social fuckwittery even by my standards!

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

27 Oct 2020, 4:35 pm

Ade C wrote:
Wow…I've actually broken the friendship board. A whole new level of social fuckwittery even by my standards!

Take note of all the previous times it's happened. We all seem to be averse towards socially investing, even if there's a lot of lonely people here. Being lonely is a routine just like all the others.

"If you stick a knife in my back 9 inches and pull it out 6 inches, there's no progress. If you pull it all the way out, that's not progress. The progress is healing the wound that the blow made... and they won't even admit the knife is there." Malcolm X
戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

Ade C
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

28 Oct 2020, 5:35 am

funeralxempire wrote:
Ade C wrote:

Take note of all the previous times it's happened. We all seem to be averse towards socially investing, even if there's a lot of lonely people here. Being lonely is a routine just like all the others.

Ain't that the truth

LastPrism
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

22 Dec 2020, 8:18 pm

Hi, I'm an immature age 40, female, introverted and somewhat old-fashioned hermit, currently living in Devon (UK), high-functioning autistic, looking to make friends with similar interests/hobbies/issues.

I'm into crafting, modelling, dioramas, painting, drawing and gaming. I've been suffering with long-term mental health issues which had made me lose interest in most of my usual hobbies (and pretty much everything else), I'm now looking to get my hobbies back on track.

I have passing interest in politics, history, nature, philosophy and most other things, I have ADHD so my mind races and my interests can vary day to day.

I'm ok with awkwardness and long silences, happy to e-mail, online chat, discord, or text and chat on the phone, please PM me as a first contact.

Th3 PC 6am3r117
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

21 Jan 2021, 1:07 pm

I 21 M Autistic PC Gamer just moved to Michigan looking for long-term friendships gamers who like and have long hair. I need help explaining my love for petting hair thing so it doesnt come off as weird or uncomfortable so I can make friends who accept me and love me for it but idk how to explain it in detail to make them like me. I always feel on edge and insecure with people because of how hard it is for me to make friends and me to be comfortable about being myself.

hypostasis
Butterfly
Butterfly

22 Jan 2021, 5:42 pm

I'm a 22 year old male from the US. I completed my computer science degree in college. Looking for people with similar interests.

I'm into computer security, philosophy, discussing experiences with ASD, psychology, writing, books and more. I prefer meeting people who are successful in life. That could mean keeping a job, working consistently on a hobby, socializing well with others, or anything really. Feel free to message me.

Book_Worm
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

18 Feb 2021, 4:50 pm

Hi- I’m a 25 year old female living in the southern part of the US. I love to travel,
as I moved around a bit when I was younger. I get along with my family pretty well for the most part. I am the youngest of three children. I have one older brother and one older sister both whom I am very grateful to have in my life. My interests are: reading/books ,
especially teen/middle school geared books(especially Harry Potter, Percy Jackson, etc). I do read other genres, but not horror or scary/violent or gory books
I also love to listen to podcasts, love pop culture, coffee , etc.
PM me if you were able to get through all of this:) (I’m just saying, I might not havebeen able to if it was me). :)