Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

Neuroman
Veteran
Veteran

21 Sep 2005, 12:08 pm

WP to all and singular Members & company, Greeting.

Know ye that we have granted and given to our well-beloved Iron Jack Kidd, known also as Mad Jack, author of a certain thread called Thank Your Moderators, liberty to equip in the port of the General Discussion Forum, at his own charge, the aforesaid thread with as many compliments, booyahs, and hip hoorays as shall be necessary for expressing our thanks for all the work they are doing, and for subduing, calming, and banning the insulting, obstreperous and inappropriate; and liberty to set forth with the same thread, so equipped, upon the General Discussion Forum for the purpose aforesaid. And we will that whatsoever thanks he, Iron Jack Kidd, succeeds in eliciting from the WP posters, the moderators may have and keep for their own proper use, without claim or hindrance by or from us, or our heirs or ministers, or the ministers of any of our heirs whatsoever. Provided always that under color of this license they, the moderators, aforesaid, neither do nor permit to be done any violence, hindrance, or hurt to any who are in friendship with Wrong Planet.

Witness the Wrong Planet
on the 21st day of September, Two Thousand and Five.

Neuroman
Veteran
Veteran

21 Sep 2005, 12:20 pm

Sorry about the above, I am stuck on Letters of Marque.

I still would like to thank some of the moderators (and Alex) who have made this site what it is - the best place on the web for people with aspergers to hang out.

Maybe also stuck on gratefulness.

Magic
Vetivert
BeeBee
Pyraxis
Monastic
LB
ljbouchard

These are folks who were kind to me or to someone who posted something I read.
Thanks.

if you are going through hell, keep going.
Winston Churchill

DeepThought
Veteran
Veteran

21 Sep 2005, 1:11 pm

I keep wanting to type pirate style whenever I post now.

When I think about why the moderators are moderators, I realize something. The ones I have communicated with, or goofed off with have never really made me feel like I don't belong here. It's as if there is something about their character that that seems to be more tollerant, or something.

Anyhow, I am not much for being sentimental, so I am going to go find some carbohyrates to consume.

I'm the Rhymin' Red Rover, and that's where I'll be.