Your boyfriend to be shorter than you?

Page 2 of 2 [ 25 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

Women, do you hate for your boyfriend to be shorter than you?
Yes you hate it 9%  9%  [ 4 ]
No you don't mind 20%  20%  [ 9 ]
Not a woman or just want to see results 72%  72%  [ 33 ]
Total votes : 46

LePetitPrince
Veteran
Veteran

03 Mar 2008, 1:54 pm

Quote:
The uncertainty of theoretical admissions compared with what actually occurs can go both ways. Agree that nightclubs (or movies, tv, etc.) are hardly a representative cross-section, in terms of reflecting behavior/selection process of individuals that form couples, and who gets together with who.

Why nightclubs are hardly representative?? In my opinion, the selection of a dancing partner is one of the most representative of the natural selection, dancing is a pure physical expression afterall.

Anyways, if you don't think that nightclubs are good representative then you can observe the couples in others places such as colleges and malls, you'll notice the rarity of finding a couple where the man is shorter.

hollybee
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

03 Mar 2008, 2:00 pm

what if you're both sitting down and you don't notice the bloke's height until you've started to like them? I know some girls like to have a taller guy, it's the whole "protection" thing (on however a subconscious level) but for most genuine girls, it really doesn't matter, and they're the ones you want.

Turtle000
Raven
Raven

04 Mar 2008, 6:28 am

I'm going to go ahead and say I would prefer it if the guy was taller than me or the same height, only because I hated being taller than most of the boys when I was younger. So having a taller guy would be a nice change.

poopylungstuffing
Veteran
Veteran

04 Mar 2008, 1:22 pm

i am 5'2", and although my boyfriend is 5'11", i used to have an odd fetish for shorter men...kinda still do in a very passive way...

Of course they would inevitably have to have that rare compatible personality with mine for anything to work out romanticly.....but astheticly speaking, i have "noticed" shortness as an attractive feature...especially short, pasty faced musicians....( i am a musician and it is hard for me to date a non-musician)

lonelyLady
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

04 Mar 2008, 10:13 pm

depends on how much shorter. a few inches? I wouldn't mind at all. 2 feet? I'd feel like he's constantly staring at my breasts which would annoy me.

Sedaka
Veteran
Veteran

04 Mar 2008, 11:45 pm

i like a guy who's kinda short ^_^

got free science papers?

www.pubmed.gov
www.sciencedirect.com
http://highwire.stanford.edu/lists/freeart.dtl

poopylungstuffing
Veteran
Veteran

05 Mar 2008, 4:18 am

It is nice to be eye level with someone...for me...maybe that is part of what it is....

I am always slouching and looking down so that even people of moderate height seem to tower above me...but when I see someone at eye level, it is kinda neat.

Shadowbound
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

05 Mar 2008, 1:43 pm

Being male I think having a girl friend taller than me would be hot. I love that whole giantess thing. ^^

Kalister1
Veteran
Veteran

05 Mar 2008, 1:51 pm

Shadowbound wrote:
Being male I think having a girl friend taller than me would be hot. I love that whole giantess thing. ^^

I don't want to get smashed :lol: