Toucan

03 Mar 2008, 3:59 pm

I'm a Gimini with my decon in Virgo! :D

I'm a wood Dragon In the Chinese one! :D

Graelwyn
Veteran
Veteran

03 Mar 2008, 9:06 pm

I believe to a degree in astrology and it was an obsession of mine. It depends on how it is done. There is a lot more to it than the sun sign and a few sentences on traits.

As to the moon, it has been scientifically proven that the moon's magnetic energy does have an affect on people. That is fairly recent research.

I am Taurus with Pisces moon and Aquarius Ascendant.

Chinese Wood rabbit.

roguetech
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

04 Mar 2008, 3:32 pm

I get different answers for the sun sign. Some say Libra, some Scorpio. Looking for my moon sign, and two sites gave me two answers. One site said Virgo, another said Sagitarius. Such an exact science. :lol:

Odin
Veteran
Veteran

04 Mar 2008, 3:41 pm

Graelwyn wrote:
I believe to a degree in astrology and it was an obsession of mine. It depends on how it is done. There is a lot more to it than the sun sign and a few sentences on traits.

As to the moon, it has been scientifically proven that the moon's magnetic energy does have an affect on people. That is fairly recent research.

BS, the moon doesn't have a magnetic field. "proved" my ***.

tigerlily
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

04 Mar 2008, 3:42 pm

Aquarius with Moon in Taurus and with Cancer Ascendant
Idealistic and sensitive space case/ moonchild who loves pretty much all that lives. ( a bit unsure about humans though. )
I live near and love the ocean.Have a topsy turvey house full of junk and books and animals.
A bit greedy for grub , would have liked to be a romantic, but had to give it up for health reasons, , and a whinger probably. . . .

Stevopedia
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

04 Mar 2008, 6:33 pm

I'm an Aquarius. My moon sign is Aries, and my ascendant is Libra.

Fayed
Toucan
Toucan

04 Mar 2008, 7:18 pm

Pisces, no idea about my ascendant or sun or moon or any other planetary bodies. Any idea on where i can find out?

roguetech
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

04 Mar 2008, 8:13 pm

This one has it all. This one looks good too.

Rising Sign is in 07 Degrees Sagittarius
You are known for being open, frank, outgoing and honest. At times, though, you are also blunt and quite indiscreet. Others have to learn not to take everything you say personally, because you usually do not mean any harm.

Sun is in 00 Degrees Scorpio.
Intense and complex by nature, you have extremely strong emotional reactions to most situations. Feelings are often very difficult for you to verbalize. Therefore you have a tendency to be very quiet - - to brood and think a lot. You seldom get overtly angry, but, when you do, you are furious and unforgiving.

Moon is in 29 Degrees Virgo.
You tend to be serious-minded but cheerful for the most part. You need tasks that engage both your mind and your hands. A careful worker, you enjoy making things. You are neat and orderly, and are very concerned with good health habits

Ahhhh... and it was doing soo well!

Mercury is in 23 Degrees Scorpio.
You are a born investigator. You are fascinated by secrets and mysteries and unanswered questions of any kind. When you become upset or angry, your emotional reactions are overpowering -- reason and logic disappear in an uncontrollable passionate outburst. .... Your sense of humor tends toward sarcasm and irony.

Venus is in 15 Degrees Sagittarius.
You are very aware of the need to maintain a high sense of morality in a relationship. Your loyalty and interest will remain constant in any relationship

Seems to be back on track....

Mars is in 02 Degrees Taurus.
Careful, slow and thorough about all that you do, at times you are also willful and stubborn when others try to alter your course. You are definitely not a quitter -- you will work long and hard to get what you want. Your possessions are very important to you. One of your continuing problems is that you tend to regard the significant people in your life much the same way as you do your possessions -- you become overly attached and much too jealous.

Mixed bag there.

Jupiter is in 03 Degrees Aquarius.
Your personal growth occurs when you have the freedom to do things in new and interesting ways -- this brings out your natural inventiveness. You are an individualist, but you are also attracted to mass movements that emphasize social betterment

Saturn is in 04 Degrees Cancer.
The most important issue for you is emotional security. You have a deep and gnawing fear that those on whom you depend for emotional support will prove to be unreliable in the long run.

Uranus is in 23 Degrees Libra.
You, as well as your entire peer group, have a very free, unstable and unconventional approach to relationships and emotional commitments. You will be attracted to experiments in marriage and shared lifestyles.

Neptune is in 05 Degrees Sagittarius.
You, and your entire generation, are heavily involved in investigating and idealizing foreign and exotic intellectual systems and religious philosophies. The most extreme ideals will be pursued with gusto.

Pluto is [now considered a planetoid :P]
For your entire generation, this is a time of radical changes in society's attitude toward marriage and interpersonal relationships.

(along with every generation before us ;))

N. Node is in 00 Degrees Capricorn.
You rarely get involved closely with anyone unless he or she has something specific and practical to offer you. You tend to be "all business" when it comes to dealing with others.

All in all, not a bad assessment.

gekitsu
Veteran
Veteran

04 Mar 2008, 9:02 pm

i did some googling and stuff on virgo... i read a general description that fit so-so, a description for a virgo male that didnt fit at all and finally, got a fairly close match reading about virgo women. O_o

JerryHatake
Veteran
Veteran

05 Mar 2008, 1:25 am

Pisces here.
I'm also a Dragon by the Chinese Zodiac.

ev8
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

05 Mar 2008, 1:32 am

I'm a Leo, and like the OP said, almost nothing like the supposed Leo personality.

Averick
Veteran
Veteran

05 Mar 2008, 1:51 am

I'm a Scorpio/Ram and it fits.

nobodyzdream
Veteran
Veteran

05 Mar 2008, 8:11 am

I am a Cancer, so is my son (he was born the day after my birthday).

As far as the Chinese Zodiac thingie, I was born in the year of the monkey XD

I'm my own guinea pig.

Tilkor
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

05 Mar 2008, 10:18 am

I'm a Libra...

Amara
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

05 Mar 2008, 12:19 pm

I'm a free thinking Aquarius. On the chinese zodiac I'm the Tiger.
If anyone is interested, in my topic: "Wondering if there's a correlation" I actually have a poll going to see if there's any correlation between Asperger's Syndrome and zodiac signs (just for fun)

Last edited by Amara on 05 Mar 2008, 5:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Joeker
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

05 Mar 2008, 4:56 pm

I'm a Taurus, and I was born in the Year of the Snake. I don't really try to find my day's horoscope, though. I like surprises.