Page 3 of 3 [ 47 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

Odarp
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

11 Mar 2008, 6:08 pm

i dont eat meat, i hate its texture, i dont like how it feels in my mouth (and tends ro be too faty)
no onions, i just hate them
no ketchup, but i do like tomatoes (only when they are raw)
I like chicken but i hate when it still has the bones (I feel like an animal tearing the meat from the bones)
and no milk, i just hate it (good thing im allergic) :lol:

Nikky91
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

11 Mar 2008, 7:08 pm

DukeGallison wrote:
I Googled online and found that picky eating can be somewhat related to autism, and I'm wondering if anyone here is a bit picky in the foods they eat. For instance, I *hate* eating most foods leftover, since while my family insists it "tastes the same," I can very much notice the difference, and think that leftover food tastes vastly inferior to when it was originally cooked. There are some foods that I can eat leftover when cooked right, like pizza, although I just have a disdain for leftovers in general. There are also some foods I absolutely refuse to eat, like broccoli, pickles, mustard, and such, and the texture of foods I don't like in some respects plays a part in whether I eat it or not. I also get uneasy when trying new food my mom makes, and it annoys me when she makes meals she *knows* I don't like. Granted, I am somewhat afraid to criticize her cooking since she can easily oppress me with her slanderous tongue...

What do you all think?

I'm the exact same way. I'm a very picky eater and I do not like leftovers at all. The smell is awful and my parents can't understand that I don't think the leftovers taste the same. But I can eat leftover, cold pizza. That's about it for leftovers.