Page 2 of 2 [ 23 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

mikibacsi1124
Veteran
Veteran

09 Mar 2008, 5:09 pm

While there are certain physical traits that I find attractive, the personality is ultimately what draws me to a woman. So far I haven't found someone that I could commit to nearly long enough to even remotely consider marriage.

TheDoctor82
Veteran
Veteran

10 Mar 2008, 12:50 am

olle wrote:
TheDoctor82 wrote:
See, most of those "smokin' hot babes" are, as my friend calls them, "beautiful trash bags"- basically, they're hot on the outside, but totally ugly on the inside.

:(
Isn't that just another prejudice?

I know that you know more on this subject that i do :wink: , but is it really fair to judge these women based on their good looks? You tell us not to let the outside judge our opinions about people, but after all you do the same thing. Can't we all just be non-biased, understanding? :P :roll:

On topic,
I suspect that what kind of people you meet depends very much on which context you meet them in. For example, in school i've met (just met, not even acquaintances) girls of my own age that studies Nature Science, do well in school, seems to be smart and understanding. Most of them are good-looking IMHO, but that doesn't mean i think what you wrote would apply to them.

If i on the other hand went to a club, you are probably right. (I won't go there - i would feel terribly uncomfortable and wouldn't make any contact with anyone, just stare on the floor or some other dead object. )

But what do i know about things like this... :lol:

No, because from my experience, their attitudes really do suck...

Reyairia
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

10 Mar 2008, 5:56 am

I don't understand why this topic can't apply to female aspies too; what kind of partner would you like?

For someone to fall in love with me despite all I'd put them through they'd have to be either incredibly valiant or a complete idiot.
... Yep, found him.

Musicdragon
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

10 Mar 2008, 11:20 am

People please!! !! !! !! !! I just felt like expressing my fantasy! I, in reality, am married to my work on the adventure/musical movie I've worked on since I was eleven years old. I didn't mean to cause an argument!

Aridarr
Veteran
Veteran

10 Mar 2008, 12:04 pm

Musicdragon wrote:
People please!! !! !! !! !! I just felt like expressing my fantasy! I, in reality, am married to my work on the adventure/musical movie I've worked on since I was eleven years old. I didn't mean to cause an argument!

A one-word non sequitur is enough to cause an argument in this forum...

violentcloud
Veteran
Veteran

10 Mar 2008, 12:53 pm

Aridarr wrote:
Musicdragon wrote:

What are YOU talking about?
Grr!

:p

Aridarr
Veteran
Veteran

10 Mar 2008, 12:56 pm

violentcloud wrote:
Aridarr wrote:
Musicdragon wrote:

What are YOU talking about?
Grr!

:p

Ramen.