Yes 50%  50%  [ 2 ]
No 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Pie!! ! 50%  50%  [ 2 ]
Total votes : 4

KingofKaboom
Veteran
Veteran

11 Mar 2008, 8:56 pm

I want people to post an embarrassing moment their willing to share with regard to the opposite sex or the sex they are attracted to.

I'll start. When I went to my granddads funeral awhile back I saw this really cute girl and I kept looking at her butt she was so hot, she was just a friend of the family in case you wondered she saw me looking and later on when I was in the family line where everyone walks by to give condolences she sat next to me I'm guessing hoping I'd talk to her because it was right next to me and she didn't really need to sit there seeing has how she wasn't kin to my granddad, probably shouldn't have actually. I just thought to myself OMG DONT LOOK AT HER DONT DONT DONT OMG AHHH!! I felt so bad :( I can't believe that happened when I was supposed to be feeling bad not hormonal I can be such a perv sometimes I still feel bad... whats worse I regret not talking to her I'm such a bad person :cry:
Although my other granddad would have loved to have that happen to me just wrong funeral I guess.

Just a note I kinda want this to be fun and upbeat if possible.

Complex
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

11 Mar 2008, 10:01 pm

Good topic,
You're about 20, right? Well just wait until you're in your late 20s. You will have many dozens, if not hundreds of embarrassing girl moments before you're finished. There's so many from my past I can't chose. Well, first one off the top of my head--I once worked at a library and a girl who worked there with me said something to me about the book "Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus" and I said in response "They should call it 'Women have vagina, Men have Penis.'" I thought that she was a closer friend than she actually was because I helped her get the job. She saw it differently though and sexual harassment hell here we come.

Who_Am_I
Veteran
Veteran

12 Mar 2008, 4:42 am

Complex wrote:
Good topic,
You're about 20, right? Well just wait until you're in your late 20s. You will have many dozens, if not hundreds of embarrassing girl moments before you're finished. There's so many from my past I can't chose. Well, first one off the top of my head--I once worked at a library and a girl who worked there with me said something to me about the book "Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus" and I said in response "They should call it 'Women have vagina, Men have Penis.'" I thought that she was a closer friend than she actually was because I helped her get the job. She saw it differently though and sexual harassment hell here we come.

:? How is that sexual harassment?

Deceptive cadence: V- ANYTHING BUT I ! !! !
Beethoven cadence: V-I-V-I-V-V-V-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I
-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I! I! I! I I I

Complex
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

12 Mar 2008, 5:51 am

Who_Am_I wrote:
Complex wrote:
Good topic,

Quote:
:? How is that sexual harassment?

I've not figured that out either. Inappropriate, sure. Sexual harassment? I think not.

KingofKaboom
Veteran
Veteran

12 Mar 2008, 8:56 am

Sexual harassment is an umbrella term for anything with a sex in it plus making them upset. For instance in high school I was almost arrested for sexual harassment for calling a teacher a B**** but the gov ppl I had got them to suspend me instead fact is though a B**** is a female dog in heat so there you go and you said vagina and penis thats enough right there.