aren't shopping malls FUN?(especially shoe stores.)

Page 2 of 2 [ 24 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

lastcrazyhorn
Veteran
Veteran

17 Mar 2008, 8:44 am

pakled wrote:
being broke, it ain't an issue...;) They do get tiresome, though...

amen to that

BATMAN: I'll do everything I can to rehabilitate you.
CATWOMAN: Marry me.
BATMAN: Everything except that.

http://lastcrazyhorn.wordpress.com - "Odd One Out: Reality with a refreshing slice of aspie"

howzat
Veteran
Veteran

17 Mar 2008, 9:29 am

I don't mind malls but i prefer factory outlets cos atleast u can explore dem n there r outdoor aswell.

asperity
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

17 Mar 2008, 9:53 pm

Malls do me in. It became worse when I worked at one for a few years. Sensory overload every day, and I kept picking up colds and flu.

moonlightwhisp
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

17 Mar 2008, 11:44 pm

I got a job at the mall near me just to get out of the house and kind of break out of my shell a little. I wanted to lock myself in the bathroom until closing during the holidays though. :? Too many loud noises, rude people, and it got REALLY warm inside. No bueno for me.

Hedgehog
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

17 Mar 2008, 11:54 pm

AHHGHGHG!! !! ! THE HORROR!! !! !!

I despise them with every fibre of my being. Someone please destroy them with an atom bomb please.

wolphin
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

20 Mar 2008, 5:17 am

I never go to malls anymore. You can buy everything you can get there online, the food is crappy and overpriced, it's loud and noisy, and there are people and germs everywhere.

Occasionally there's something like an ice rink or movie theater, but I never go skating, and I can go to a non-mall theater that's just as close (more expensive, though)

I suppose if I was at all concerned about fashion I'd want to try clothes on before buying, but my usual repertoire of T-shirts and shorts/slacks, it doesn't really matter. :)

victorvndoom
Toucan
Toucan

20 Mar 2008, 1:56 pm

i love book and comic stores

MJIthewriter
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

20 Mar 2008, 2:14 pm

Malls - overwhelming. I tend to focus on the plant life or get bogged down observing all the visual clutter. It's not always an unpleasant feeling. It can be quite fun, but I don't wish to get lost. Wandering through crowds makes me feel like people are walking right towards me and about to collide unless I move. If there is a lot of noise it can be a problem.

Although considering the fact I need new glasses, going to any store not only gives me the typical anxiety but I get eyestrain as well.

Being in MN, I have a chance to go to an especially large mall, but I don't feel any modivation to go there...

Shoes: I have problems finding just the right fit that doesn't cause pain somewhere. Often I find myself making a tough call between two or more pairs.