Yes 50%  50%  [ 4 ]
No 50%  50%  [ 4 ]
OTHER!! ! 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Total votes : 8

KingofKaboom
Veteran
Veteran

16 Mar 2008, 2:43 pm

I want people to post their intentions to speak to or ask out someone they like, and I want people to post encouraging words for them b/c even on the internet encouragement from peers can go along way.
I'll start off of course tomorrow and the following day I intend to talk to a few girls that I've been meaning to talk to for a while now I'm just hoping I can actually do it when I see them and not just sit there.

Just a little note this is for everyone to post so they can get encouragement this really does help people move forward just try it!

Complex
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

16 Mar 2008, 3:01 pm

Words of encouragement, I can do that. It's easier than you think Kaboom. The biggest thing is to get out of your own way, stop building it up in your own head. People have been doing it for thousands of years. It's very natural if you let it be. Did you ever say "hi" to that redhead you like? It's very important that the object of your affection be familiar with you before you ask them out. I wouldn't ask out a girl that I've never spoken to before. Start at the beginning and strike-up a conversation first.

LabPet
Veteran
Veteran

16 Mar 2008, 5:48 pm

I am nervous - high strung demeanor. Also lack self-confidence, socially. Painfully shy. Not the best combination.

KingofKaboom
Veteran
Veteran

16 Mar 2008, 6:38 pm

I've found the only thing that helps me is that I WANT TO WIN so I don't give up I get sad and depressed and then after awhile I try something else. If you scared of social things like me then we just have to keep trying even though it's confusing and really unnerving most of the time it does get better I used to get stomach craps when the halls where to crowded and I went to a school built for 1,000 students that had around 2,500 instead just takes the "WILL TO WIN" (lol I'm should make that a book)

Social_Fantom
Veteran
Veteran

16 Mar 2008, 8:11 pm

Not really experienced in this matter but I can say just be yourself and feel confident in being yourself. People, including the one you have your eye one, will sense that about you and will like you for it.

Complex
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

16 Mar 2008, 8:11 pm

KingofKaboom wrote:
I've found the only thing that helps me is that I WANT TO WIN so I don't give up I get sad and depressed and then after awhile I try something else.

When all else fails that will get you through.