Page 1 of 1 [ 9 posts ] 

digger1
Veteran
Veteran

24 Mar 2008, 5:41 pm

a few years ago, I had an old chevy s-10 pick-up truck. It was painted flat gray. I wanted to stencil some things on the truck like "NO STEP"(on the bumper on both sides), "DANGER: EXHAUST"(above the tailpipe), "ESCAPE" (pointing to the door handle and paint the door handle day-glow yellow) and have a kill count painted on the driver's side door but instead of MiGs and whatnot, I'd have street lights, pedestrians and bicycles.

Know where I could get this done or do you know where I could order such stencils?

computerlove
Veteran
Veteran

25 Mar 2008, 8:02 pm

almost any place that sells the "calvin pissing" vinyl decals will make you those.

shadexiii
Veteran
Veteran

25 Mar 2008, 8:17 pm

stickers are an instant boost to horsepower.

neon lights give a similar performance boost.

computerlove
Veteran
Veteran

25 Mar 2008, 8:31 pm

shadexiii wrote:
stickers are an instant boost to horsepower.

neon lights give a similar performance boost.

agreed. And just one extra cupholder makes everyone at least 250% more macho

spudnik
Veteran
Veteran

25 Mar 2008, 8:32 pm

Some flame stickers on the trunk lid should add at least ahunred hourse power, and maybe adding a cardboard and duct tape spoiler to the roof might keep your car from flying off into the air

AV-geek
Veteran
Veteran

26 Mar 2008, 7:46 am

You could also add some rivet graphics where the sheetmetal panels join together to make it look like an old WW II bomber

SuedeIII
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

27 Mar 2008, 3:12 am

Yellow stickers offer a 5-10% performance boost over others, btw.

Seriously though... contact paper + X-acto + creativity + paint. I make paint masks for my RCs this way.

computerlove
Veteran
Veteran

27 Mar 2008, 5:50 pm

SuedeIII wrote:
Yellow stickers offer a 5-10% performance boost over others, btw.

ImageHmm, interesting. So that's why Brazil always wins! :lol:

computerlove
Veteran
Veteran

28 Mar 2008, 11:40 pm

Since I added a couple of stickers to mah computer a couple of years ago, I saw an increase in speed of 200%! ! 8O 8O

:lol:

Digger man, if you can't find a place, I have one near my house, I could go and check if they can make you those, contact me!