Were You Considered Handsome/Cute as a Young Child?

Page 3 of 3 [ 42 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

NeantHumain
Veteran
Veteran

08 Oct 2005, 7:29 pm

danlo wrote:
I'm going to be shameless and say yes, I was cute. Now, I'm just plain handsome.
We should start a 'child pic' thread. Put our pics up. Put your money where your mouth is.
I'd do it, but I haven't got any pictures of myself. I'll grab one from my mum when I'm home next.

Bwahaha! I already made such a topic!

Post Pics of Your Childhood

ShadesOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

08 Oct 2005, 7:48 pm

thepeaguy wrote:
I had alot of comments from adults when I was a kid, saying how beautiful I looked and all that.

Although, kids used to pick on me alot because of my red hair (actually, most young people still do): "OMG, LOL, GINGER PUBES!" :roll:

Blush. wow. I thought it was only me they made fun of. there is also this guy on myspace her talked to all of my friends and me and said that My hair would look good on irish maens pubes...NASTY.

I dunno. I found some pictures of me from ages 9 downward, I was very pretty. I started to look completely different and now I hardly ever get compliments on being pretty,. though there still is time cuz i'm 14.

mjs82
Veteran
Veteran

10 Oct 2005, 12:32 am

I had strawberry blonde hair (which dissapeared when I was a toddler) and was replaced by gangly black hair.

I was a cute kid but then i was attacked by a dog.

Last edited by mjs82 on 10 Oct 2005, 4:26 am, edited 1 time in total.

Jetson
Veteran
Veteran

10 Oct 2005, 2:45 am

I was cute when I was a child. I had golden-blond naturally curly hair and bright blue eyes. Then puberty hit and I turned into pizza-face. By the time I graduated from high school my hair had darkened to brown and my eyes started to fade toward a blue-grey, and although the acne went away it did leave a few scars. My hair continues to get darker and darker, although I good portion of it has decided to turn grey instead. I was pretty much expecting that - my mother's brothers were all starting to turn grey by their 40's.

I pretty much looked my age until my mid teens. After that it seems like I was "on hold". I didn't gain one pound between age 15 and 35, and was routinely asked for ID up until my 30th birthday, more or less. Now that I'm 40 most people guess that I'm around 30. Part of that may be due to the fact that I matured but never really grew up. What I mean is that while I've learned to take responsibility for my life (hold a job, pay a mortgage, etc.), I still have that inner "teen angst" that makes me do stupid, impulsive, rebellious things like colour my hair weird colours or wear strange clothing. I don't identify with my age-peer group AT ALL.

DrizzleMan
Veteran
Veteran

10 Oct 2005, 8:03 am

Early childhood - people said things (probably 'aww cute baby!') but it was too long ago for me to remember.
After early childhood - people stopped saying things.

So I've no idea.

Noahs_mom
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

10 Oct 2005, 8:24 am

My son has autism, and I kid you not, he is the most beautiful person I have ever seen.

renaeden
Veteran
Veteran

14 Oct 2005, 6:49 am

It's hard to look good with wonky eyes. That is what everyone must have looked at. My twin was the "cute" one.

Sanityisoverrated
Veteran
Veteran

14 Oct 2005, 7:57 am

I always used to get told how thin I look. I still do... :?
Sometimes I get told I look pale or sick, for a bit of variety.

Prometheus
Veteran
Veteran

14 Oct 2005, 7:58 am

<~~~~~~~~~~~~Judge for yourself

fahreeq
Veteran
Veteran

14 Oct 2005, 4:50 pm

Prometheus wrote:
<~~~~~~~~~~~~Judge for yourself

Aaawwwwwwww..CUTE! :)