Page 3 of 3 [ 37 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

nicky
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

03 Apr 2008, 5:02 pm

i have two distinct voices in my head most of the time... my own, and another voice, belonging to Hell's Eyes, who has been my comfort and friend since childhood. i first said her name, when i was 10, i didn't even think about it.. that was just... her name, as odd as it is. since then, i've made her into an OC (original character) and developed a story for her, where she is an elemental being from another dimension. but, that's mostly an excuse to speak of her freely without getting so many odd looks.. :lol: but she's really my alter ego... outgoing and fearless... i really admire her. it kinda creeps me out sometimes, though.. cause i'll be talking with her and then be like "oh yeah... she isn't really real.." but then get creeped out by "what if she is real and is really like.. some demon that's manipulating me or something.. " 8O i'm a bit frightened of her, to be honest... i even created a little song when i was a kid that suppresses her whenever i sing it.. sorta a safety precaution in case she ever decides it would be fun to take over my body...

but there are other times, like when i've been over-stimulated visually or audibly... and then i'll get like.. this cacophony of voices in my head and can't think straight... it usually takes Hell's Eyes shouting "shut up!!" to get them to stop :lol:

but i always have other voices going through my head as well, cause i'm always playing out scenarios and stories in my head like movies... most often with characters from Digimon season 2 :lol: but that's just day-dreaming or whatever...

Elovic
Butterfly
Butterfly

03 Apr 2008, 6:41 pm

All the time. My inner world is much more real than the real one. I'm constantly talking, laughing, singing to myself. It's not all pleasant though but I can' switch it off. My father was the same, he'd have long arguments with himself, out loud, pacing back and forth.

The_Cucumber
Veteran
Veteran

03 Apr 2008, 6:50 pm

All the time. I constantly plan future conversations, theorize on the meaning of existence, create my own interpretations of the Bible that would make all the old ladies at my church cringe, and create elaborate fictional universes, either by expanding on a well known one (such as the Warcraft Universe) or create my own personal fiction universe.

As of late it's been almost completely planning conversations. Having a date for my senior prom and never having done anything like it before will do that.

jade10025
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

03 Apr 2008, 6:58 pm

Right now the inner voice is lecturing my sister, in my head, and won't shut up! Its driving me nuts, and stressing me out. I wish it was an obedient voice.

Obstinate
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

04 Apr 2008, 5:15 am

Yes keeps me up at night also!