Page 1 of 2 [ 19 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

chrissyrun
Veteran
Veteran

08 Jul 2011, 12:42 am

Binarycow wrote:
Hello, I was just wondering how many of you guys can related to these

Driving - I have ZERO desire to drive. At all. I don't mind taking public transportation, getting friends to give me rides, etc. I just don't want to drive.

Criminal Mind - I have a criminal mind. For some reason, I think of every single possible outcome, how to ensure the outcome happens, how to avoid that outcome, etc.

Lying - Related to Criminal Mind, I can lie extremely well. I can come up with a story, that sounds beleivable enough to be true, yet not able to be disproved. No one ever can tell the difference.

Love - I rely on a calculated form of love. I don't "feel" love... I "think" love. When asked if I love someone, I run thru a mental checklist, tally up points, and get a rating... Then convert it to "love" "like", etc.

Food can't touch - No matter what I eat, if the food isn't designed to be eaten as a whole (Biscuits and Gravy), the food CANNOT touch. Drives me INSANE.

Just curious :o

*I don't what to drive a car either

*I think I know what you mean, like how people could avoid getting caught/how I can get away with stuff in certain situations...definitely

*I can kinda lie. I don't like doing it, and I usually tell the truth unless it is a rule that I disagree with

*Haha, I kinda do that...but my checklist is probably different from yours

*Oh, nope. I don't care about that. I'm to the point that if it's a food that I can eat, and it is still good, I don't give a crap

MakaylaTheAspie
Veteran
Veteran

Location: O'er the land of the so-called free and the home of the self-proclaimed brave. (Oregon)

08 Jul 2011, 1:02 am

Binarycow wrote:
Driving - I have ZERO desire to drive.

Exact opposite alert! I LOVE DRIVING :D

johnsmcjohn
Veteran
Veteran

08 Jul 2011, 1:08 am

Binarycow wrote:

Driving - I have ZERO desire to drive. At all. I don't mind taking public transportation, getting friends to give me rides, etc. I just don't want to drive.

I love to drive. It's relaxing to me. Which is bad with $4 gas.

Quote:
Criminal Mind - I have a criminal mind. For some reason, I think of every single possible outcome, how to ensure the outcome happens, how to avoid that outcome, etc.

I very often consider every possible outcome of a decision prior to making it, but I don't consider that a "criminal mind."

Quote:
Lying - Related to Criminal Mind, I can lie extremely well. I can come up with a story, that sounds beleivable enough to be true, yet not able to be disproved. No one ever can tell the difference.

I can lie, I just don't like to. Just a personal preference.

Quote:
Love - I rely on a calculated form of love. I don't "feel" love... I "think" love. When asked if I love someone, I run thru a mental checklist, tally up points, and get a rating... Then convert it to "love" "like", etc.

I'm asexual so while I can see someone is objectively attractive I'm not attracted to them. Also, I've never been in love. And have no desire to pursue it.

Quote:
Food can't touch - No matter what I eat, if the food isn't designed to be eaten as a whole (Biscuits and Gravy), the food CANNOT touch. Drives me INSANE.

Kinda weird but ok. Whatever floats your boat.

Myers-Briggs: INTJ
AQ: 44

SammichEater
Veteran
Veteran

08 Jul 2011, 1:21 am

Binarycow wrote:

I don't love driving, but I hate any other method of transportation. I usually prefer to drive than to watch someone else drive though.

Quote:

That's not a criminal mind. That's a good mind, because you're putting it to good use. I try to do the same.

Quote:

I can lie. I've done it before. But I prefer to tell the truth. Usually when I lie it's obvious that I'm lying, but whenever I tell the truth nobody believes me either. :roll:

Quote:

I'm not sure I feel love either. I don't really even understand what love is, besides some sort of emotional bond between people.

Quote:

It doesn't drive me insane, but I don't like it either.